Accio Socks by bigreader
Summary: Draco loses his socks! Features Sexy Pouting Draco and Mischievous Ginny. DG as always!
Categories: Completed Short Stories Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 650 Read: 2687 Published: Apr 13, 2005 Updated: Apr 13, 2005

1. Accio Socks by bigreader

Accio Socks by bigreader
A/N: I found a challenge for D/G because I have no ideas of my own, and yes, this is the shortest one-shot you have ever seen, but it is chock full of fluff. Or, I like to think it is. I will pout if some one tells me otherwise. I think I have combined Draco’s snootiness and a bit of insecurity. Hope you like.

She awoke to a loud bang and the rustling of clothes. Rubbing her eyes, she eased her way up onto a pillow and looked groggily to the source of noise. Next to the source of the noise was her boyfriend, Draco Malfoy. Currently, Draco was growling in frustration and shoving clothes everywhere.

“Draco! What in our monkey named Steve are you doing? Do you realize what time it is? It’s bloody 6:30 in the morning! I want to SLEEP! Read my lips-sleep!” Ginny rubbed her eyes tiredly and resigned herself to helping Draco. “What is your problem, anyway? You know, you are making quite a mess of this room! The house elves are on vacation! We’ll have to clean it up ourselves!” She let out a tiny sigh morphed with a yawn.

In rage, Draco shoved the dresser holding the scattered clothes, and toppled it over. “Really now! Was that necessary?” She approached him, and hugged him from behind. “Please Draco, what is the matter?”

Draco sighed dejectedly and told his Ginny, “I can’t find my socks!” He whined the statement, and Ginny could not stop her self from bursting into rambunctious laughter. Draco, aggravated in her disregard for his “feelings”, shrugged her off of his back. “It’s not funny, what am I going to do? I can’t go to work with out socks! My pedicured feet will get stinky!”

Ginny stifled her giggles. “Oh poor Draco, what are you to do? Woe is you!”

“Yes," he pouted, "woe IS me.”

Ginny gazed at Draco’s mouth, formed into a sexy pout. She reached her fingers out to his lips, “As much as I love your sexy pout...” Upon hearing he was sexy he smirked, while Ginny smiled at having inflated his ego so easily. “You really must find your socks, you can’t go to work with out them, you know.” Ginny smirked while Draco’s face instantly conformed into a scowl. She rose from her knees and calmly walked over to the bed post, where she picked up her wand and uttered, “Accio, Draco’s socks”

Draco looked at Ginny in astonishment before scowling again and muttering to himself, “Stupid, stupid, stupid!” He strutted to Ginny trying to gain his pride and dropped his hands out for the socks. Ginny smirked and lifted her hand with the socks into the air. “You little witch!” Draco gazed down upon Ginny, “I know that you would be mad if I ruined your fun and just took the socks, but...” His eyes glinting mischievously, Draco pounced on Ginny and kissed her. As she closed her eyes,and a little oof escaped from her lips, Draco snatched the sock Ginny still clutched in her hand, and jumped up. “Well, I guess I’ll be going to work now, thanks for finding my socks!”

Ginny let out a squeal of indignation and huffed at Draco, “Oh, I can’t believe you! I was just having a little fun!” She pouted and plopped ungracefully onto the bed.

“Ahh, look who has the sexy pout now! As much as I would like to ravish you, I really must get to work - I’m already late as it is. An Auror can not be late, especially when a war is raging on between the great saint Potter and Old Voldie. One last kiss, I suppose.” Draco stalked over to Ginny and gave her a big smooch, with tongue and all.
This story archived at http://www.dracoandginny.com/viewstory.php?sid=2558