Secret Passages by Aphrodite
Summary: Ginny, Draco and an amusing secret.
Categories: Completed Short Stories Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Compliant with: GoF and below
Era: Hogwarts-era
Genres: Humor
Warnings: Blood
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 873 Read: 4664 Published: Sep 01, 2005 Updated: Sep 01, 2005

1. Marshmallows!! by Aphrodite

Marshmallows!! by Aphrodite
Fourth tapestry on the left of... Oh what is his name thought Ginny, sighing in frustration as she tried to find the entrance to her hideaway. Baldric? No, Fredrick? No, Uric that was it!!

She counted four tapestries until she came to the right one. Glancing at her watch she realised she was late, checking both ways down the hall she duck into the hallway she had taken to hanging round in with her boyfr- No, he was not THAT he was… An occasional snog.

“So you decided to turn up then?” drawled a voice nearby.

Ginny turned to face the person, her face flushing. “ Yeah well, I got a bit lost on the way alright? I’m here now so don’t get your knickers in a twist!!”

“Malfoys don’t wear knickers!” Draco almost shouted.

“What?” asked Ginny, her eyes widening. “You go commando?”

Draco just laughed then said, “Please tell me you remembered them?”

Now it was Ginny’s turn to laugh. She still couldn’t believe that Draco Malfoy, feared Slytherin and suspected Death Eater, had the biggest weakness for… Marshmallows!

"Yes, I remembered. If I didn't, I wouldn't get my daily quota filled!"

Ginny's "daily quota" was the nickname she'd given snogging Draco.

"Hmm, that would be dreadful," he murmured, stepping closer to Ginny.

"Hmm, yes dreadful," she managed to say before she was pulled into a kiss, it was a gentle enough kiss, but she knew he was up to something when she felt him grin against her lips. He reached round and pinched her bum causing her to gasp. Draco deepened the kiss and was thoroughly enjoying himself when she pulled away.

"Hey!" he pouted.

"Do you want these marshmallows or not?"

"Oh, I want them, but I also want to snog you!" He grinned cheekily, but soon realised there was no point.

Ginny plonked down on the floor and began casting spells, a cushioning spell, a smoke dispersing spell and finally she charmed up a little fire and began cooking marshmallows. This was a familiar sight; they had been meeting for about four months after Ginny had walked in on him trying to toast marshmallows.

He could recall that day vividly because she started cackling like a hyena. The next part was what had started this all off, he'd tried to make her shut up, but she just kept laughing. So he gave up all pride and just snogged her. It shut her up and she kissed him back then he blackmailed her into helping him cook by saying if she didn’t he would start a rumour that she was sleeping with Zabini. She agreed and they settled into a routine after the first couple times they met; she would get lost on the way here they would snog, eat marshmallows and snog some more.

"Hello?Draco?"

He looked up and saw Ginny waving at him a marshmallow already toasted on a stick, he jumped forwards and grabbed the marshmallow savouring the taste. He looked up expectantly waiting for the next one. Ginny's laughter could be heard all the way down the hall as they started feeding each other the sweets.

Ron and Hermione were walking down the hall just as Ginny let out a shriek. Bursting into the seldom used hall, Ron looked at the sight before him: there was an empty paper bag and some little skewer things. Looking at Ginny with concerned eyes, he saw why she shrieked, Malfoy was half on top of her. Ron taking this the entirely wrong way, rushed up to Draco and pinned him to the wall.

"RON, STOP IT!"

Turning to his little sister, he let go of Draco who rubbed his neck.

"Care to explain this?"

Ginny shifted uncomfortably, not really wanting to tell her brother that she and Malfoy had only been play fighting over a marshmallow.

“Not really, Ron!” And with that she grabbed Draco’s wrist and dragged him out of the hall, kissing him briefly and telling him to run as fast as he could. She would make up a story to tell Ron later, but now she had to run away from an enraged brother who had also seen the little kiss they’d just shared.

Ginny looked around at the hall she was in, hearing her brother’s footsteps, she ducked into a broom closet casting a charm to make it sound like she was running round the corner. She breathed a sigh of relief until she realised there was someone else in the closet.

“Well well, nice to se you again so soon, Ginny!”

The End

Hello, you will most likely of read this under my old name isis. Unfortunatly due to a few errors on computor I am unable to access that account anymore. So with a little help from my best mate i have created a new one, all of my old stories will be on this account instead.

Please review again I still want to hear from you.
This story archived at http://www.dracoandginny.com/viewstory.php?sid=3487