Arguing by Cynicaldreamer
Summary:

There is no need to argue anymore.


Categories: Completed Short Stories Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Angst, Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 416 Read: 3107 Published: Jan 01, 2006 Updated: Jan 02, 2006

1. Chapter 1 by Cynicaldreamer

Chapter 1 by Cynicaldreamer
Author's Notes:
The lyrics are the beginning are from "No Need to Argue Anymore" by the Cranberries.
There's no need to argue anymore
I gave all I could
But it left me so sore
And the thing that makes me mad
Is the one thing that I had
I knew, I knew, I'd lose you
You'll always be special to me
And I remember all the
Things we once shared


Ginny glared at Draco. "Do you even care?" she asked with exasperation, throwing her hands up.

Draco shrugged in his arrogant way that was his alone. "Not really."

Ginny glared, unable to form words.

"What?" he asked, annoyed.

"Draco! Don't you get it?"

"Get what?" He looked so genuinely confused it sickened her.

"Get it. It! That we are... Draco, don't you care?" She felt sick to her stomach at the look on his calm expression. She willed him to understand, to care, even if only a little

"Care about what Ginny?" Draco asked with more annoyance evident in his voice. "All I care about is you getting in bed."

Ginny stared silently at him for a moment, too overcome to even glare anymore. "What? What am I your... your whore?" Anger rushed through her like water flowing through a newly opened dam. How dare he?

He sighed with annoyance. "No, Ginny. We've had this... talk before. You are my girlfriend, not a whore."

"Then why the hell would you say to get into bed when we are arguing?" Her voice was only slightly less than a scream at this point.

"I happen to like you underneath me," he stated plainly. "And since when were we arguing?"

She glared at him. "We have been this entire time! Damn it, Draco! Don't you care that you made me mad?" Her eyes gave away her pleading thoughts. She wanted him to care; she needed him to care.

"What? Ginny, calm down. Merlin, woman. All you do is yell. All you want to do is argue." It was his turn to glare at her.

His uncaring glare and thoughtless words stung, but the sting was so familiar now, as if it was a part of her.

"Draco," she whispered, not looking at him. "There's no need to argue anymore."

"Good," Draco cut in, reaching for her. "Now come to bed."

Instead of moving towards the bed, she moved towards the door. "Draco, I hope we can be friends. You will always be special to me. But we knew, we knew, that this would end."

His arms dropped. "What?" he stampered disbelievingly. "What are you saying?"

"There is no need to argue anymore, no need to talk. I have to go."

She turned and walked out the door, but she hoped not out of his life.
This story archived at http://www.dracoandginny.com/viewstory.php?sid=4074