You'll Never Look At Me

by Ltnaconejita

My name? Ginevra Weasley. But it doesn't matter. He never says my name. He never looks at me. I don't matter to him at all. But he's the world to me.

I know I should let go. I should accept reality and stop thinking about him. I have my life and future ahead of me, and I should concentrate on more important things, like my schoolwork, my family, my friends. But how?

We could be friends. No one would ever have to know. My brother would die from shock if he found out and all his friends would hurdle words at me of disapproval. Everyone would be against it but we’d be all right because we would have found our true best friend. The one you search for all your life.

But I don’t have to worry about that because we'd never be friends. He has never given me a second thought. But most of my thoughts are about him. I don't know why I constantly think about him. What has he ever done to make me care for him so much?

I think he's lost. Torn between what he wants and what is expected from him. With a dark side to him, but a wish to be happy is waiting to be freed. He wants to be all right with his life, with goals and things to look forward to. To have someone always stable for him to depend on. Someone for him to support and love. Kind of like me, but at the same time so different.

I was different a few years ago. Before I was corrupted by an evil aura. I was friendly and fun-loving most of the time. Then I met him, and I got scared. I dont know why. I don't remember even realizing I was changing. But I was and now I'm lost.

I may return to be and I think I am. But he seems like he's in my shoes now. I don't want anyone to suffer like I did, so I suppose my thinking of him is just sympathy. I want to hold him and whisper words of encouragement to him. I want to be the one he loves. To my one and only Draco Malfoy.

I know I have no right to call him that. But no one will ever know and I will never tell the truth. We could never be together because he’d never think of me precious enough to want at his side. He will never look at me.
The End.
ltnaconejita is the author of 2 other stories.

Leave a Review