draco--iSay Cheese/i

"Thank you, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy," Ginny muttered under her breath as she adjusted the lens. There he sat, profile and nude, with every bundled muscle and curve available to be taken and frozen forever. She'd decided on a Muggle camera, thinking the beauty of this pose would be lost if it moved every three seconds.

And Draco Malfoy was most definitely beautiful.

He'd dyed his hair a darker shade of blonde during his seventh year-hating the way it stood so stark against the darkness of the castle and his uniform. Ginny personally preferred it blinding white but; it was his hair to do with as he pleased.

Beautiful, soft, silky hair she'd run her hands through every morning and night for the past fifteen years.

"Are you done yet?" he called, his voice muffled by the arm he used to shield his face. He only agreed to do it if he could hide it, and she grudgingly agreed. Now she decided she liked it better this way. It made him uniquely and rarely vulnerable, and because of that, damn sexy. He'd been digging his left heel in the sand, causing it to pile in clunky chunks in an arc around his foot.

Even when doing things unwittingly he made it beautiful.

"Yes . . . just . . . there!" The camera buzzed and the shutter clicked as she took the shot. Draco moved his chin to rest atop his arm.

"Was it satisfactory?"

She grinned as she walked to him, sitting on her knees and running her hand through his wet-slicked hair. "When is it never?"

A smirk came on his face. "When you're not with me. And since you're never not with me . . . that means never . . ."
She grinned, cupping the back of his head to bring his lips to hers. It was a soft, almost chaste kiss except he was nude and she was still in her swimsuit.

His gray eyes were alight with mischief as he took the camera, and before she could ask him what he was doing, he undid the tie to her strapless green bikini top.

"Draco!" She glared at him and covered her chest, heat flaming her cheeks.

"I believe it's your turn now, Mrs. Malfoy . . ."

Ginny crossed her arms and arched an eyebrow. "My turn to do what?"

He merely smiled, placing the top in his lap and waving the camera slightly.

"Say cheese."
The End.
bana05 is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked Say Cheese also liked 750 other stories.
Leave a Review