A/N: Hello everyone. This idea got stuck in my head. I promise I’ll try and finish it. Songs in this story are my fave death and heavy metal songs, and fit quite well with the stories mood. By the way I don’t own any characters except the ones I make up. So don’t sue. Wait a minute, I’m too young to be sued, so go ahead and try. Enjoy.

Fuck You

Fuck you I'm through
I want nothing more from you
My sanity is wearing thin
I rate, I hate
You determined your own fate
Now everything is caving in

Fuck your power trip and
Fuck your attitude and
Fuck your bloated ego too
Fuck your history, your tragedy, your misery
But most of all...fuck you!

Fuck this, all of this
Bitch and moan and bleed and piss
Seconds away from goin' down
Go ahead and push me
Your fakery, your butchery
Is nothing compared to my hate for you

Fuck your apathy and
Fuck your empathy and
Fuck your nihilism, too
Fuck your bitter pills, take 'em all, you never will
But most of all...fuck you!

Nothing changes, nothing fazes, nothing stays the same

Fuck your power trip and
Fuck your attitude and
Fuck your bloated ego too
Fuck your history, your tragedy, your misery
But most of all...motherfucker fuck you!
—Damageplan




It had started to develop during the summer prior to her sixth year at Hogwarts. By the time school had started, it was uncontrollable. She would insult, yell at, threaten, and worst of all attack anyone or thing that would even remotely spark her temper, which wasn’t hard to do. Causes of this problem could have been a number of things; Stress from the ongoing war, chemical changes in her body, or the fact that her brother Percy seemed to have mysteriously vanished. But whatever the reason for it, one thing was clear; Ginny Weasley had a serious anger problem.

To an outsider’s point of view, Ginny seemed like a calm, quiet sixteen year-old girl. Her hair was a deep red that shined many other colors when in the sun, and she had an elegant face with pale, freckle-less skin. She was tall and slim, and looked as if she could never actually snap out at anything. But looks can be very deceiving; spend five minutes with Ginny in a bad mood and you’ll learn this the hard way.

For her family, Ginny’s anger problem lived up to its name. She had horrible fights with her parents, especially her mother, and she never apologized or backed down. Both her parents tended to avoid her, and only her father was brave enough to confront her on anything. Arthur remembered a similar problem with Bill when he was Ginny’s age, but Ginny’s fire could burn even burn out his.

It wasn’t that Ginny would just let her anger out for no reason; she had to be provoked. She was naturally outspoken, and didn’t think twice to say what she felt. This often upset different authority figures she would encounter, which would lead to their reprimanding, which would spark Ginny’s anger. She hated to be told what to do. It irked her to no end, for she felt she was often smarter then those considered to be her superiors. But to Ginny, superior was purely opinion, she thought everyone should have equal power to say and do what they want. A noble opinion, but one that often caused much problems for her.

Her parents often sought to get help for Ginny, but she was very stubborn and refused to face that she had a problem. “It’s the rest of the world that has the problem!” she would exclaim when her parents would bring up professional help. The turning point happened on a fateful morning in the Hogwarts castle, when Ginny finally lost control.

* * * * * *

‘Charms, potions, then Muggle studies for this morning. Brilliant.’ Ginny recited her morning classes to ensure that she wouldn’t end up on the wrong side of the castle like last week. She was having trouble memorizing her schedule, which was usual for her at the beginning of the year.
Right now she was headed for her charms class, and was at the end of a corridor when a voice from behind her halted her steps.

“Oh look, it’s the Weasley trash that’s assumed to be female.”

Pansy Parkinson and a group of Slytherins were behind her and laughing at Pansy’s remark. Ginny’s eyes flashed, and an evil smile graced her lips. Ginny hated to be fucked with in the morning, and today was no different. ‘Give her hell’ whispered a voice in her head that Ginny thought to be the devil’s advocate.

“Well, if it isn’t the doggie girl that is assumed to be human. Run along and chase your tail, don’t forget to go fuck yourself while your at it.”

Ginny’s words were sharp and mocked Pansy’s. They also held a challenge to them; daring Pansy to respond. Pansy’s eyes narrowed, and she flushed in anger.

“Clever comeback, but just remember at the end of the day you’re still lower than dirt.”

Pansy spat angrily. Ginny could feel her the corner of her upper lip being dragged up into a snarl, and knew that Pansy was in trouble. She stepped up and shoved the older girl.

“You wanna go right now? I’ll smash your face so hard into the ground they won’t be able to recognize you.”

Ginny’s violent attack verbally and physically startled Pansy, and she could sense her severe anger. She was so shocked she didn’t have time to react when Ginny promptly punched her jaw, sending shockwaves of pain down Pansy’s face.

Pansy stumbled back in fear, but Ginny’s attack was far from over. She grabbed Pansy by the hair and her fist connected with her face for a second time before she dragged her head to the ground. Ginny was banging Pansy’s head against the ground just as she had described; blood poured from Pansy’s face onto Ginny and the floor. The sounds from the students that surrounded the fighting two were oddly slurred and quiet to Ginny’s ears, and the colors were all in a blur.

Pansy was struggling for control when Ginny felt several strong hands pull harshly at her arms. She was forced to release the bloody mess that she had made of the girl in front of her, and felt herself being pulled away from the crowd and down the hall. She was steered into a room which she recognized as Professor McGonagall’s office. She was forced into a rigid chair in front of Professor McGonagall’s desk, and it was revealed that the two people that had dragged her here were Professor Snape and Filch, who had heard the commotion while leaving the Great Hall.

Professor McGonagall was in her office when they arrived, and upon seeing the blood covering Ginny’s hands and clothes, stood and gave her a concerned look. Snape cleared his throat and gave Ginny a harsh look.
“Ms. Weasley, would you care to explain to Professor McGonagall why you are covered in blood that is not your own, and why you were ushered in here forcibly by Filch and I.”

Snape’s voice was laced with fury, and his stern glare on the back of Ginny’s head never wavered. Ginny just glared right back with a defiant expression. She turned to look at McGonagall and began her story.

“Well, Pansy and her cronies stopped me in the hallway to insult me, and when I refused to respond, she attacked me. It was her own fault that she didn’t know what she was getting herself into.”

Ginny lied with ease. She had always been a good liar, Fred and George had taught her that lying is useless, unless you’re good at it. Professor Snape, however, was not buying any of it.

“Interesting story, Ms. Weasley, but I have five witnesses that say you threw the first punch. And they also say you repeatedly attacked Ms. Parkinson.”

Professor McGonagall eyed Ginny closely.

“Is this true?” she asked sternly.

Ginny put on her best outraged act.

“Of course not! I would never, ever do that, what I did was self-defense, and all those witnesses were close friend’s of Pansy’s, of course they would lie for her!”

Fake tears would have been a nice touch, but Ginny never cried. She often thought that she had lost the ability; it seemed like her eyes wouldn’t cry anymore.

Professor McGonagall sighed and told her that they would continue the discussion in Dumbledore’s office. After giving the password, ‘Sugar Quill’, she led the way up the winding staircase to where Professor Dumbledore was sitting at his desk serenely. He eyed them over his half moon spectacles, and Ginny somehow felt he could see right through her.

“Ah, Ms. Weasley, Professor McGonagall, to what do I owe this honor?”

McGonagall then told both sides of the story, with some outbursts from Ginny to help her along. When she finished, Professor Dumbledore nodded his head and thought for a moment.

“I think, Ms. Weasley, after hearing several reports of your temper getting out of hand, that the best solution would not be to expel you, as I should, but to suggest that you attend the new anger management sessions that are currently available here at Hogwarts.”

“And by suggest you mean as punishment and there is no other option?”

Professor Dumbledore smiled slightly at her bluntness and his blue eyes twinkled.

“Oh, it is not required, only if you wish to remain here. And that is not the punishment. A month’s worth of detention’s should suffice for the punishment, I think.”

Ginny almost laughed. She never underestimated the cleverness of her headmaster, and the leader of the Order of the Phoenix. She was curious about her anger management class, no matter how much she was not looking forward to it.

“I didn’t know the school offered an anger management class. When did this happen, sir?”

“Oh, it has just began. As a result of the war, there is a lot of misplaced stress and many students like yourself appeared to need it. The teacher is a psychiatrist, and she specializes in child behavior. I trust you’ll take to her, she really is a pleasant woman.”

Ginny bit back the urge to inform him that she needed no such class, but instead nodded her head in acceptance. She was angry about this whole situation, and made a mental note to hex Pansy into oblivion the next time their paths crossed. It was, after all, the stupid bint’s fault.



A/N: Ok, I’m working on the next chapter. I need a Beta, and I also need reviews. But the beta is more important, so please help. Thanks.
To Be Continued.
Draco Luva is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Anger Management also liked 362 other stories.
Leave a Review