Disclaimer: I do not own any characters….all of them are J.K.Rowling (lucky person)

A/n. I hope you like this, so please enjoy and review
I have taken MY story from Fanfiction.net, as I have posted it there too, so yes it is MINE its not copied.
------------------------------------------------------------------

And the thought crosses my mind
If I never wake up in the morning
Would she ever doubt the way I feel
About her in my heart


It was raining. Not just the little shower that is usual. No this was full on raining. The wind was howling, sounding as if the world was in mourning; the rain looked as if the sky was crying for the loss of a person great.

Ok, so maybe he wasn’t so great at first, he was remembered then as being arrogant, obnoxious, and a total hottie. So the latter isn’t that bad.

But only the last 5 years did, this man really gain respect. He had married a beautiful witch (it was one of the most famous wedding that would go down in history. Two people one was one of the top healers in the whole of Europe and the other… well the name said it alone.)

He was wealthy and had friends that actually cared for him, what else could a man want? Apart from living life to the fullest with his wife…but that wouldn’t happen.

No, he split up with his wife (not publicly) after she had been having an affair….apparently.

~.…~….~

Everyone moved away from the site, apart from a single figure that remained standing there.


“Here Ginny, he told me to give this to you.” Said a person coming towards her
“Thank you Blaise.”

If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one



She grabbed a near by chair and sat down, sighing, she slit open the letter addressed to her and read it.


‘Dear Ginny

I’m sorry that I left you in pain. But at least yours could heal; mine would have haunted me forever. I’ll miss your fiery temper, your blood like hair, your crystal blue eyes and your ivory skin, lord; I’ll even miss your freckles.


You let me be my self, you taught me how to care, you taught me how to be free, but you couldn’t teach me how to love. That was when you let me fall; you gave up on me and my pride…dignity….my arrogance, what ever you want to call it.


I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry that you put your trust in me, your respect, your love, they all went to waste. I’m sorry that I was too blind to see that, so now I’m just going to say this one thing and let you go and live your life with Potter.


I love you Ginny and I think I always have, but I always will.


I thank you from the bottom of my cold heart


Love Draco’



And if my time on earth were through
And she must face the world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last




“Oh Draco you ponce, I never was with Harry. I tried to tell you it was a misunderstanding but you wouldn’t listen, and I have and will always love you – never doubt it.” She said to the black marble gravestone while tears streamed down her face.



She cast one longing look at the engraving



‘He was and is still the hero I love.
Forever may he be at peace
Draco Malfoy
1979 – 2005’




And with that final look she apparated to her little flat to finish something off.


'Cause I've lost loved ones in my life
Who never knew how much I loved them
Now I live with the regret
That my true feelings for them never were revealed



-----------------------------------------------------------------------


So I made a promise to myself
To say each day how much she means to me
And avoid that circumstance
Where there's no second chance to tell her how I feel



That night Ginevra Weasley’s body was found on her bed with his letter in one hand, her wand on her stomach, and a note in the other.



‘He left me by myself for too long.
Now I’ve gone to find him.’




She was buried next to Draco in the entrance of the forbidden forest with a white marble gravestone reading



‘She was our angel down on Earth.
Now she’s gone up to get her wings.
Ginevra Weasley
1980 – 2005
May god be with her’




So tell that someone that you love
Just what you're thinking of
If tomorrow never comes



-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it. PLEASE review

The song lyrics were by ‘Ronan Keating – If Tomorrow Never Comes’
To Be Continued.
ElvenPrincess is the author of 0 other stories.

Leave a Review