COMPLETE! Ginny Weasley finds herself a prisoner of Death Eaters, along with Draco Malfoy. The two will have to work together if they want to escape. Will this unlikely partnership lead to something more? What will Ginny do if she is forced to choose between Draco and Harry? This story picks up at the end of HBP.
Category: Long and Completed
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Blood
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 13 | Word count: 50488 | Read count: 66130 | Published: Aug 18, 2005 | Updated: Dec 30, 2005
[Report This]

1. Waking Up is Hard to Do (Reviews - 24) 3842 words



2. Malfoy Madness (Reviews - 4) 3133 words



3. Progress is Made (Reviews - 6) 3866 words



4. Dark Water, Bright Stars, and the Dawn (Reviews - 9) 4250 words



5. Muggling Home (Reviews - 15) 4708 words



6. Things More Unlikely (Reviews - 17) 4377 words



7. Family Reunions (Reviews - 6) 3944 words



8. Masks (Reviews - 15) 5179 words



9. Christmas Confessions (Reviews - 10) 5601 words



10. Tarts and Confrontations (Reviews - 11) 3198 words



11. We All Fall Down (Reviews - 17) 3442 words



12. The Chosen One (Reviews - 8) 4418 words

Well, here it is, the final chapter of my first fanfic. Thanks to everyone who reviewed – all your encouragement, suggestions, comments were wonderful. I’ll include individual thanks with the epilogue, to be posted in a couple days or so.



13. Epilogue (Reviews - 65) 530 words

Thank you to everyone who read this, and to everyone who reviewed. Particularly, my thanks to Samk, Phantomgurl and Banana Girl, for encouragement early on. Thank you to CaesiiOculi, Chuya, Mrs. Rupert Grint, Dark Hamadryad, Lauren, Joliefille, Dracosgirl, Smprsgrrl and Embellished for really thoughtful reviews that helped me work through this story (and clued me in to the fact that I have an addiction to cliffhangers – I’m looking for a support group right now J). Really kind reviews by Dracosnaughtyprefect, CharmedLife19, Marcia, and Daisymama made my day! Thanks to the reviewers who cracked me up – Katy, Emir, Monie, Mgblood, ChaosHavoc, Lovelylioness, and Lottie. A few of you wrote reviews that really made me blush at how nice you were – thanks to Emir, Megs, Clarkie, Dania, Charlee, Slitherhither (love the name!), and xNymphadorax for those. Finally, a few of you stayed with this story from the beginning and reviewed faithfully all along. I can’t tell you how much it meant to me! Each time I posted a chapter, I was hoping not to let you down. So my biggest thanks to Ashley, Mary, Beth, and Loony – y’all rock! Okay, oscar-type speech is over, on with the show!