Author's Note: I don't own Ginny or Hogwarts, J.K. Rowling does. (And a lucky one she is!).
Also, I am looking for a capable beta reader, so anyone who's interested can send a message my way. :-)


~:*:~

Ginny tossed her books on her bed and followed closely after, reveling in the soft feel of her down comforter.

She hadn't stopped thinking about Draco and that kiss all day and it had really started to get to her.

Everyone in the whole of Hogwarts had come up to her at least once and asked her what was going on between her and Draco, and had she been helping Malfoy cheat on Pansy, and things of that nature.

Pansy herself even cornered Ginny swearing that if she heard or saw anything else between Malfoy and her, that there would be Hell to pay.

Ginny turned over and grabbed her pillow hugging it to her chest. What had been up with Malfoy? That was the one question, among others, that she just could not seem to shake.

The more she thought about the kiss the less repulsed she was by it and the more intrigued.

She remembered how he had yanked her by her arm out of a conversation she had been having with Luna. He had been gentle but at the same time demanding. Making sure that he was in control of the whole situation.

He infuriated her, but at the same time he was intoxicating.

She quickly shook her head, trying to clean the disgusting thoughts from her mind.

He was Malfoy after all, and that would never change.

Still, she couldn't deny that there had been something in his kiss that had stirred something in herself that she wasn't quite sure how to handle.

She pushed the pillow away and got up off of her bed.

Perhaps I can get Luna to obliviate this morning out of my memory? Ginny sighed.

I'll go and try to find her now, although she's probably down at dinner. Ginny sighed again, thinking. I guess dinner wouldn't hurt. She thought, pulling off her robes and gathering her comfy black hoodie.

She was still trying to forget the way his lips felt pressed against hers when she walked past the Fat Lady.

~:*:~
Leave a Review