Six hours into the closing of the school term, Draco Malfoy is found unconscious in Ginny Weasley's room in the Burrow. As old sins and new horrors reveal themselves, the bloodiest June of the Second War begins. D/G/H
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Other Characters, Ron Weasley
Compliant with: HBP and below
Era: Hogwarts-era
Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance
Warnings: Blood, Graphic Violence
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 9 | Word count: 36858 | Read count: 103694 | Published: Nov 27, 2005 | Updated: Oct 11, 2011
[Report This]

(Reviews - 90) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. A Gathering of Heirs (Reviews - 33) 6142 words



2. No One Answers (Reviews - 8) 3172 words



3. A Question of Need (Reviews - 8) 2598 words



4. Blood and Ink (Reviews - 6) 3837 words



5. Stratagems (Reviews - 7) 1750 words

I apologise for the long delay...and the rather short update, which only begs more questions, as always. More D/G will come, I promise! :)

And as usual, all things Harry Potter belong to J.K. Rowling. However the plot, the characters of the Underwood family and Timothy Groan, inspired of the character Steerpike from the Gormenghast Trilogy, and the characterisation of Terence Higgs belong to me.

6. Stood on a Bridge, Tied to the Noose (Reviews - 8) 4108 words

Again, I apologise for the long delay, but the A levels and two operations got in the way of my submitting this. In any case, as always, characters and concepts belong to Ms JK Rowling, save for the character(s) of Titus/Tiernay/Timothy Groan, though they/he are/is (there's a reason for all this excessiveness, read on!) inspired of the character Steerpike from Mervyn Peake's exceptional Gormenghast trilogy. The chapter title is a line off Coldplay's Amsterdam (if I'm not wrong).
Additionally, Chapter Seven is already done (just in need of trimming), and I'm already working on Chapter Eight. Which means I'll update much sooner, yes yes.
And finally, as usual, much love and thanks (and all the delicious goodies I myself haven't been able to chow on for Christmas thanks to the op)to the reviewers, especially to the extremely observant spider, who had quite a point in her last review regarding dear Timothy.

Please do read and review! :)

7. A Malfoy and a Weasley (Reviews - 9) 4513 words

As per usual, everything identifiable as Potterverse belong to J.K. Rowling. Timothy Groan is an invention of my own, albeit inspired by the characters of Steerpike and Titus Groan from Mervyn Peake's Gormenghast series.

I apologise for the long wait; life and such inconveniences did get in the way. Hope all of you reading will like this, and please review if you do! =)

8. Taking Sides (Reviews - 6) 4535 words



9. Living (Reviews - 5) 6203 words

Everything recognizable from the Potterverse belongs to JK Rowling. Timothy Groan is inspired of Steerpike from Mervyn Peake’s Gormenghast trilogy, although truth be told he has been decidedly less Steerpikish lately. The characterization and background of Brone and Brett Vaisey belong to me.