Something To Believe

Chapter Fourteen: About To Get Interesting

---

Ginny tossed the fresh sheet over the bed and expertly tucked in the edges. Over the flannel sheets she tossed an over-sized white duvet - which she suspected had been brought from Malfoy Manor. It was incredibly soft and incredibly warm, and too large for the bed, with the sides hanging down the floor.

She grabbed the pillow, about to yank off the cover, but she paused and pressed it to her nose. It smelled like him. His strong and exotic cologne. Unable to resist, she inhaled deeply again.

"What are you doing?"

She dropped the pillow and spun around to see Draco at the door. Her eyes widened further upon seeing that he was clutching a towel around his narrow waist, wet from his bath. His hair was dripping water on his face.

"I was just changing your sheets...You get dressed, I'll wait in the hall," she blushed and rushed to leave the room. She brushed past him into the hallway and she glanced back over her shoulder to see him closing his door and smirking to himself.

Ginny rolled her eyes and paced. She kicked the opposite wall softly.

"Oh for heaven's - " she mumbled.

The door opened again, revealing Draco dressed in black slacks and a blue button-up shirt. His hair was still dripping.

"Back to work, slave," he said, smirking at her, barely suppressing his smile.

Ginny clucked her tongue and shuffled past him. She picked up the pillow, removing the cover and replacing it with a fresh one. Her hands moved with little mental guidance, and she turned her head to watch Draco admire himself in the mirror.

With his wand, he slowly siphoned the water from his hair. While Ginny replaced the pillow and folded the Weasley blanket her mother had given him, he dragged a comb through his silk hair carefully, seeming to put each hair in the perfect place. Ginny bent to lay the wool blanket across the foot of his bed and watched him pat his cologne on his cheeks and neck.

Ginny felt heat rise up in her cheeks when he glanced at her in the reflection. She immediately straightened.

"You've got a bad habit of staring, Weasley," he said, turning to face her, leaning back against the dresser.

"Only at you," she replied cheekily, jumping onto his bed and sitting cross-legged.

"Girls can't seem to help themselves," he sighed, as he bent to gather a few articles of clothing from the floor and tossing them, along with his towel, in the basket beside his cupboard. She was inwardly proud that he did it himself - that too, without using his wand.

"It's alright though," he continued in the same weary tone, "You can't be blamed. My mother has always told me that I look like a prince - "

"Oh, do you hear yourself?" Ginny smiled, wryly. "It's really no wonder about your Patronus."

It was only the night before that she had seen his Patronus for the first time. After Draco managed to pull himself together, he'd cast the Patronus with his message off to Shacklebolt. Ginny was not very surprised to see a gorgeous, preening peacock ruffle its feathers before disappearing.

"What about my Patronus, Weasley?" He frowned, nearly pouting.

"I must say, it suits you."

"You know, I don't usually tolerate such talk from a house elf," he drawled, sauntering toward the bed.

Ginny didn't know how to respond to that, and while trying to be angry, she choked back a laugh. She reached for his pillow and threw it at his head.

It struck its target, leaving him standing in front of her, hair disarrayed. The feral grin rapidly forming on his lips, as he retrieved his pillow, made Ginny run, laughing, out of the room.

---

Ginny set a plate in front of him and smirked to see he'd redone his hair before coming down to the kitchen. She took her place across from him and tucked into her own breakfast.

"We need more moonstone powder, so you can work on that when you're finished eating," he stated, looking over a schedule he'd scrawled onto a large piece of parchment. With a flick of his wand, he plastered it to the wall, where they could see it clearly and keep on task. Ginny thought that Hermione would be fairly impressed with the rather complicated, color-coded monstrosity.

"Ugh, this stupid potion is going to take ages," she groaned, shoving a forkful of eggs in her mouth.

He raised his eyebrows at her.

"This 'stupid potion' is all for your benefit, you know."

"What happens if I don't drink it before Harry kills Vol - "

"Don't say His name," he looked up at her, darkly. He absently hugged his left arm to his stomach.

"Well, what happens if I don't drink the potion in time?"

He sighed, delicately pushing around the food on his plate with his fork.

"I'm not positive. You'd probably be in severe pain when... it happens. Granger suspects there might be behavorial changes afterward. You could be...darker," he explained.

"Like more nightmares? More spells of depression?"

He shrugged at this, though the way he avoided her eyes made Ginny certain he knew more than he was ready to let on.

"When was your last nightmare?" he asked, pointedly steering the conversation in a different direction.

"I don't know. Haven't had one here at Grimmauld, though. So at least a few months."

"And what did you see?"

"Remember how I said during my first year, when I'd write in the diary - I - I'd black out and not be able to remember anything? Wake up in strange places?"

He nodded, pushing aside his plate, focusing on her words.

"Well, my nightmares - it's strange, but it feels like it's those missing times. I can see myself doing things - the things I had no memory of doing. Like painting the words on the wall with blood. Killing chickens. And opening the Cham - Chamber..."

He leaned forward.

"You can see yourself? Like through someone else's eyes? Or you see it through your own eyes, like you're experiencing it?"

She thought a moment.

"My own eyes. Like it was me. I was doing those things."

"But you weren't," he said. "You didn't do any of those things."

She nodded and took a shaky breath.

"Eat your food," he commanded. And while she turned her attention to her cold hash and eggs, he seemed to pour over what she'd told him.

---

Ginny ground the moonstone mechanically, busy watching Draco look over the valerian roots. After he inspected each one carefully, he began cutting them into precise cubes.

Maybe it was the way he was squinting down at his knife, the way the light made his hair shine golden, or just the way he sat up straight, his ankles gracefully crossed under him - but Ginny couldn't help but think that Draco's mother had a valid point. The boy did look like a prince.

She looked down at the powdered moonstone, gathering her thoughts, which involved a certain product made by her twin brothers. She'd seen the Daydream Charm used by her own classmates in school. She knew that if the person using the charm was called by name, the enchantment would break, bringing the person crashing back to reality.

"Draco?"

He raised his piercing gray eyes to look at her, arching an eyebrow.

"Can I ask a favor of you?"

In response, he also raised the other eyebrow.

"Do you think we could spare about half an hour after lunch?"

"Why?"

"I need you to test a charm for me?"

"Is my hair going to change colors?"

"No," she smiled, "Unless you'd like it to..."

"Will I turn into any sort of bird - or any animal for that matter?"

"No."

"What sort of charm is this anyway?"

It wasn't a fear of getting caught in the charm, without being able to come out of it, that motivated her to ask Draco to test the charm. It was a curiousity. She wanted to observe what effects it had on someone while they were in the charm. She wanted to see what she was leaving behind when she was taken to the world inside her head for half an hour.

"I'll show you after lunch."

He sighed, truly weary. "Alright, but only half an hour," he said, looking over at the schedule on the wall.

---

"Sit down," Ginny ordered, taking a bit of pleasure in the fact that Draco obeyed. He settled himself on her bed, looking rather bored.

She shuffled through the things on her desk, finding a few more Daydream Charms. She picked up one of the small boxes and chucked it to Draco, who caught it easily.

"You've got to be joking," he said, turning the colorful box over in his long fingers.

"Just open it, please?"

"Why?"

Ginny didn't like the analyzing look he was giving her. She shrugged, hoping it looked casual.

"What do you want me to do with this?"

"Open it. I just want to observe you while you're..."

"Daydreaming. Charming," he said, tearing open the box. His hands fell to his lap, the box gently clutched in his fingers. The annoyed expression on his face melted away into one of distant relaxation.

She stepped closer and looked into his gray eyes. They were normally fairly expressive - right now they looked glassy. Like he wasn't looking at anything in that world, much less that room. Ginny waved her hand in front of his face and he didn't even flinch. She made a rude gesture. Still nothing. She bent closer to watch his face.

It was odd that his face wasn't entirely slack - instead he had a determined look on his pointed features. His brow was starting to wrinkle, his eyes seeming to narrow slightly. She shifted her gaze slowly from his sharp gray eyes to his perfectly shaped blond eyebrows. She followed the line of his nose from bridge to tip, marveling at the pink flush forming across the pale skin of his cheeks. She traced the shape of his lips with her eyes and was taken aback when his pink tongue darted out to moisten them.

She stepped back. And after a few blinks, she took in his whole appearance. It struck Ginny, once again, how annoyingly handsome he was. This was Draco Malfoy, after all.

She watched him breath for several minutes, just watching his chest expand under his shirt.

After nearly twenty minutes had passed, Ginny got rather bored of watching. She wanted to touch him, but she knew that would be very inappropriate - touching someone who is not present in mind. Besides, touching him would pull him out of the Charm - depriving her of the opportunity to stare at him without being caught.

She was admiring the few wisps of hair falling over his eyes when he finally returned.

Draco's eyes blinked several times, focusing on the room around him. His jaw set firmly, and he pressed his lips together. He raised a hand to smooth down his hair. He stood and straightened his clothing.

Then, without a glance at her, he ran from the room. Ginny could have sworn he wouldn't have run faster if Lord Voldemort himself was giving chase.

"Draco!"

She stumbled down the stairs to the kitchen, nearly falling over herself as she ran to follow Draco. The door was already swinging shut when she reached it. She pushed hard.

"What happened?" she asked, finding him sitting back at his place, fumbling over a bundle of lovage. "Are you alright? Wh-What did you see?"

"The moonstone, Weasley," he gestured to her mortar.

"But - "

He shot her a cold glare that told her to simply let it go. For now. She had, after all, gotten what she wanted.

Ginny settled herself across from him, resuming where she'd left off with the moonstone powder.

---

She was preparing a simple dinner, soup and sandwiches.

She stirred the soup on the stove, her eyes fixed on the bubbling water over the dragon eggs. She could hear Draco behind her at the table, shuffling through his notes.

He'd been silent all afternoon, completely ignoring her. She sighed.

She knew the Daydream Charm was harmless. It was a joke, a prank, a stupid little fantasy conceived by your own mind, she thought. So what was Draco Malfoy so upset about? He had obviously seen something that bothered him. Had he seen himself at his Manor? His posh life once more restored? Perhaps himself with a gorgeous girl? Maybe he's come to realize who he was and where he was. Maybe it opened his eyes to reality. That though he was living at the Order's headquarters, he was by no means less of a Malfoy, less of a prince. And maybe he thought he shouldn't have to lower himself to Weasleys for company.

Ginny shrugged to herself, ladling soup into two bowls. She brought the soup to the table and set one in front of Draco. He arranged his parchments and tucked them under his arm. He waved his wand, conjuring a tray under his soup bowl and he put a few sandwiches on it. He picked up the tray, stood, and left the room without a word.

---

After eating her dinner half-heartedly, Ginny wandered to the study, where she kindled a small fire and sat in an armchair, intent on finishing Bill's scarf.

So he was angry with her. He was angry about whatever he had seen and he was blaming her. Within a few days, he'd cool down and she'd apologize. She was sure he'd forgive her, and they could continue their light-hearted friendship. Because, Ginny had concluded, that's all either of them had.

She found herself humming a soft tune, a Weird Sisters song that she'd first heard at the Yule Ball ages ago. She lost herself in memories of that night.

Thoughts of Neville looking dashing in his dress robes, with his large feet frequently stomping on her little ones, and Michael Corner nervously approaching her at the drinks table, and Harry, more handsome than she'd ever seen him, spent the entire night pining over that worthless Cho Chang.

She tried to remember if she'd seen Draco very much that night. She remembered seeing him, dressed in very expensive, old-fashioned dress robes, with a primping Pansy Parkinson on his arm.

She tried to remember if he'd danced that night. Whether he'd smiled. Whether he'd snuck off to the rose gardens and kissed anyone.

She pulled the length of the red and black scarf in her hands and inspected it closely. It wasn't cute and fluffy like Hermione's had been. It wasn't elegant and sleek like Charlie's was. It was pretty wicked and would match her brother Bill very well. She finished the end, not bothering with tassels or bobbles and tossed it into her knitting basket.

She stood and stretched.

An idea occurred to her.

She hurried up to her room, trying not to look twice at Draco's door on the way.

---

Ginny flipped the pages slowly, taking in the backgrounds of each picture carefully. A few times she spotted his blurry bright blond hair, his tall frame standing amongst his friends, usually slouching in his black school robes.

She reached the first in a small series of photos taken at the Yule Ball. Colin hadn't been invited, so he'd resorted to hiding under tables and behind decorations to take a few snapshots.

There were several of her, dancing wincingly with Neville. There was one of Hermione with Krum, looking like she was floating on air. There were even a couple of Harry and Ron, both looking completely depressed about the whole affair.

Ginny spotted a flash of white blond hair in one of the pictures. He was waltzing. The girl in his arms, who surprisingly wasn't Pansy, looked overwhelmed. Though it was a little blurry, Ginny was sure she could recognize the trademark smirk on his lips, as he turned to face her, winking.

In another photo, she could see herself near the drinks table, sipping punch and looking out over the Great Hall. Down the table, near the other end, the tall, thin, blond was watching her, holding his own drink. Michael Corner came into frame and walked up to her, starting a conversation. Ginny watched as the blond boy drained the rest of his drink, slammed the glass on the table and swept away.

She shut the book and put it back on her desk.

She laid back in her bed, pulling her blanket up to her chin, and eventually fell into a troubled sleep.

---

Ginny pushed open the kitchen door and saw that Draco was, again, dressed and working with the lovage. He didn't look up as she entered.

"Breakfast?"

"Just tea, please," he said in an oddly blank voice. It wasn't cold with anger. It was simply devoid of any emotion - reminding her very much of the Draco she'd first met at 12 Grimmauld Place. She suppressed the urge to yell at him, argue, ask him what he saw that made him shut her out.

She served the tea, by now knowing very well how he preferred his.

"So what do you want me to - "

Without looking up, he pointed at the schedule on the wall. She stepped up to it, trying to decipher his intricate code. She checked the date - the time - tasks written in red were for her - ah, the sneezewort for this morning. Lovely, she thought, as she read the brief instructions.

Among the packages on the kitchen counter, she found the one containing sneezewort buttons - as soon as she opened it, she sneezed five times in a row. This was going to be a long morning, she sighed.

---

It'd been about three days since Draco had used that Daydream Charm, since he'd completely withdrawn into himself, ignoring her when they were working and avoiding her when they weren't. Ginny didn't think she could take it much longer.

They both had been working hard, and soon found themselves ahead of the schedule - nearly ready to start brewing.

She'd had more free time - which she spent knitting (she'd started a pretty pale pink shawl for Fleur) and reading a novel she'd found amidst the pile of things Fred and George had brought.

She'd been tempted to lose herself in a Daydream Charm, finding friendship and closeness with someone - even if it were Draco Malfoy - and even if it was only in an alternate reality.

A few times, she'd also been sorely tempted to try out a few of the pranks on Draco - but she knew she shouldn't add fuel to their already strained relationship. If it could be called relationship.

Though they'd managed to develop some sort of strange friendship, Ginny felt that Draco had been pushed into it - her companionship was forced upon him. It wasn't fair, but considering the circumstances, it wouldn't hurt to be polite and occasionally share a laugh.

She'd been so lost in these thoughts while preparing dinner, that she didn't notice that someone had entered the house until her mother bustled into the kitchen, setting bags on the kitchen table.

She broke away from the stove to give her mother a hug and kiss.

---

"My mum would like to see you in the kitchen," Ginny said, from the doorway of the study. Draco stood and strode past her. She followed him back to the kitchen, where her mother set the table for three and was seated in Ginny's usual place.

"Good evening, Mrs. Weasley," he said, stiffly sitting at his place, "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, yes, please tuck in, dears," she gestured for both of them to start eating. She waved her wand, summoning one of the canvas bags she brought with her. "I sent those owls, like you asked, Draco, and here are the replies. There's a letter from your Mum as well. Bill also settled matters over at Gringotts for you, like you wanted."

Ginny knew that she would not be included in this conversation and resignedly started with her supper.

"Thank you," said Draco as he started taking folded parchments and scrolls out of the bag.

"Now, put that away, eat your dinner first," reprimanded Molly, and with a flick of her wand, all the parchments were shoved back in the bag.

"I'll have more owls for you after dinner, if you could," said Draco, taking his first bite of dinner.

"Yes, of course," Molly smiled. Her eyes wandered to the schedule posted on the wall. "That's for the potion, is it?"

"The schedule. We're making good progress, I'll have to update it tonight," he answered, taking another bite.

"Oh, that's splendid news! I'll have a few spare hours during the next few days, as well, would you like for me to come by and help?"

"Yes!" Ginny cried, unable to control the volume of her voice. Her mother smiled at her, indulgently. "I mean...if you could, Mum."

"Of course I could, love."

Ginny noticed Draco was scowling into his plate.

"If you'll be here to help out, Mrs. Weasley, then I'd like to make arrangements to go to the Manor again. Could you have a word with Shacklebolt about it?"

"Oh, yes, certainly."

"And after this potion is brewed, I intend to join my mother in Paris, if you could please - "

"What?" Ginny interrupted.

" - Please tell him about that as well."

"You're leaving?" She was stunned. He remained silent and continued eating.

---

After dinner, her mother went to the Burrow to see after the house, before joining her father at their secret location, with promises of returning the next afternoon by tea time.

Draco saw her to the door, talking to her in fervent whispers, Ginny stayed behind in the kitchen, promising to do the dishes.

Instead, she sat at the table, her head in her hands, unable to get herself to stand. She heard the front door shut and she knew Draco would now shut himself in his room for the night.

So she was surprised when the kitchen door swung open, revealing Draco with his wand out. He directed the dishes to the sink and they started washing themselves. He waved his wand cleaning the counters, the table, and the floor. He walked over to the dragon eggs, still boiling on the stove. He then went over to the schedule and started making adjustments with his wand.

Ginny couldn't stand it any longer.

"What did I do!" she yelled, still clutching her head in her hands.

Draco didn't answer. He stood very still in front of the schedule, his back to her.

"I mean, obviously I've done something. You won't speak to me, you won't look at me - " she paused, noticing that he was still not giving any indication that he was listening, " - Stop ignoring me!" She stood up, slamming the palm of her hand on the table.

He slowly turned to face her, giving her a very calculating look.

"I'm...I was just trying to protect you."

"From what?" She advanced on him, her hands on her hips.

"Alright, I know you hate it when someone tries to - "

"That's right, I don't need any more protecting - so cut it out!"

"I...it's..." He diverted his eyes.

"What?" she growled.

"That stupid Daydream Charm..." he mumbled, turning his eyes upward, sighing at the ceiling. "Look, I just need to keep a little distance between us, alright?"

"Distance?" Ginny took a few steps back.

"I just mean that...that bloody Daydream, I just saw something that troubled me, is all."

"What did you see?"

"I'd rather not say," he muttered, his cheeks turning a brilliant pink shade.

"What was it? If it bothered you that much - you ought to get it off your - "

"I'm not telling you!"

"Oh, come on! OK, if you tell me, I'll share what I see in my Daydreams."

"Please, spare me of your silly fantasies about snogging Potter," he groaned, crossing his arms across his chest.

She smiled up at him. "It's not Harry I'm snogging," she said in a low voice. He straightened up.

"You see, that's what I mean."

"What?" she said, defensively.

"Forget it," he said, striding to the door.

"Wait - come on, I thought we were friends."

He stopped in the doorway.

"We're...friends?" he asked, saying the word as if it were foreign. He looked at her over his shoulder.

"I thought so."

Draco stood there a moment, considering this.

"Want to go for a walk?"

---

It was near freezing outside. Ginny pulled her threadbare coat around herself tighter.

"For all that knitting you do, you don't even have gloves or a scarf of your own," Draco said, removing his cloak. He put it around her shoulders, and she noticed that his fingers did not linger.

"I do so, they're at the Burrow."

"Of course, where they'll do the most good."

"Besides we never get out, I never thought I'd be using them."

"Too true."

They were walking to the small park in the neighborhood, where the Portkey had brought them the day they'd gone shopping. It was fairly late, most of the houses were dark - only the streetlights afforded them any light. The sky was cloudy and there was a bit of a mist looming all around.

"Still, it feels great," Ginny sighed, breathing in deeply, taking in the crisp, cold air.

"This was a stupid idea, if I've ever had one," Draco said, rubbing his gloved hands together. Ginny smiled up at him, noticing his nose and cheeks were a bright pink.

"If only we had brooms!"

"I could try summoning mine from my room, but I refuse to give in to every single one of your whims, Weasley."

Ginny giggled, clutching the cloak tighter around her. They reached the large oak tree in the middle of the park.

"Ok, as lovely as this all is - my arse is freezing. Can we go back?"

"In a minute. Just breath the air," he said. He closed his eyes and sighed. Ginny obeyed, breathing deeply, keeping her eyes focused on him. His flushed face relaxed and slowly he opened his eyes, meeting hers. They stood like that a few minutes, each watching the other, unable to look away.

"Alright, Ginny," he said.

"What?"

"I'll show you my stupid Daydream. And then you'll see why I'm so worried about it. But you have to promise me something."

Ginny shivered a moment at the familiarity of those words.

"Any - anything," she whispered.

"Well, two things actually - first - you have to show me your Daydreams - and second - you have to promise that you'll stop seducing me," he said, his deep voice lowered to a near whisper.

"What do you mean?" Ginny was shocked. "I have not been seducing you!"

"Well, then, you have to stop whatever it is you're doing to make me...you - you'll just have to stop..." He cleared his throat, letting his eyes roam over the park. "Let's head back now."

"Oh, right - we should head back now - now that we've finally come to the crux of the matter!"

"Come on," he said, taking her hand and pulling her back towards Number 12. She was not about to give in and wrenched her hand from his grip. She glowered at him while rooting herself to her spot.

"Don't be difficult, come on," he said, gesturing back up the road.

"I have not been seducing you!"

"Oh, Merlin," he muttered, rolling his eyes. Before she could move to react, he closed the distance between them with two sweeping steps, gathered her in his arms and threw her over his shoulder. He started walking back towards headquarters, ignoring her indignant muttering the whole way.

---

Draco deposited her in the armchair near the fireplace and, while catching his breath, he drew his wand to light the fire.

"Merlin, you're not as light as I'd have thought," he panted, removing his coat. He smoothed his hair, smirking at the glare she was shooting up at him.

"I can't believe you," she muttered, sinking into the cloak around her. His cloak. She inhaled his heady scent, only distantly aware that he was watching her.

He knelt down on the hearth rug, and gestured for her to join him. She sighed and pushed the cloak off her shoulders. She unbuttoned her coat and left both in the chair, sliding down to her knees in front of him.

"Look into my eyes," he said, staring at her intently.

"Oh please, look who's seducing who now!"

"Weasley - just do it!"

She shook her head, tossing her hair over her shoulder, and she looked up into his eyes.

One moment she saw the steely gray of his eyes. Then the deep black of his pupils.

Then she was staring at a large library, books lining every tall wall in ornate shelves. There was a small spiral staircase in the corner, leading to a catwalk, with access to the higher shelves. An enormous fireplace, of white marble and gray granite, was roaring with orange flames. Ginny turned to see a heavy oak desk behind her, at which a handsome blond haired man was sitting, doodling on a parchment, sighing contentedly and completely ignoring her.

She realized she was in Draco's memory. This was his Daydream. And he was in his Manor, which was beautiful beyond words. She went back to admiring the silent room when a sudden pop startled her. A small house elf stood by the door, wringing his hands.

"Master? A young lady to see you, sir! She is waiting in the parlor, she is wanting to see you, sir!"

"Who is it?" His voice was gruff, sounding annoyed at being disturbed.

"I not know, Master, I has never seen her..."

"I'll see to it. Dismissed," he stood and waved his hand at the elf.

Ginny ran to follow Draco through the large double doors of the library. She followed him down several hallways and they entered an elegant sitting room - equally large and charming.

Ginny could see someone sitting at the chaise, her back turned to them. By the red locks of hair and the colorful dress, Ginny could tell that it was herself. She drew a gasp, clamping a hand over her mouth, covering up her startled giggles.

"Can I help you, Miss?" asked Draco's deep voice, as he strode forward. The girl turned to look at him, smiling.

"I should hope so!"

"Weasley? You've interrupted very important work," he said, in a low, husky voice. "Now tell me what you want."

Ginny watched herself stand and grasp the lapels of Draco's shirt. She pulled him down, brushing her mouth over his.

"You."

---

Ginny blinked and found herself staring into gray eyes, letting out a deep breath. She was back to reality, kneeling across from Draco in the small study of Order headquarters, feeling colder than she had moments ago. She shivered.

"Very important work? You were doodling!" she grinned, unable to hold back more giggles. Draco narrowed his eyes at her.

"Don't you see, Weasley? You have to stop whatever it is you're doing. I can't be having such ridiculous thoughts about you!"

"You didn't even let me see the good part! I could tell it was about to get interesting," she laughed, waggling her eyebrows at him.

"Oh, that's right, laugh at me. Fine!" He growled. "Friends, she says!"

"Was that Legilimency?"

"Yes."

"And if I think about my Daydreams, you'll be able to...see them?"

"I think so."

"Alright, then. Look into my eyes," she said, smiling wide, mimicking the eerie manner of a Seer.

"Somehow I think I'm going to regret this," he whispered, leaning forward and obeying her.

Author notes: PLEASE REVIEW!

Leave a Review