The timelines are going to be screwy from here on out, but it's very important to the story line that all those characters are at Hogwarts, so. . .yeah.

Chapter Six- Timeless

“Who is she?”

“I don’t know, but she kind of looks like Lily. . .ow! Prongs!”

“She does NOT look like Lily. Nobody looks like Lily.”

“What’s wrong with her?”

“I don’t know. . .What do you think, Moony?”

“I think we should take her to the hospital wing and let Madam Pomfrey figure it out.”

“Too late, she’s waking up.”

Ginny half-sighed, half-groaned and opened her eyes. A mildly attractive boy of about 17 bent over her, amber eyes filled with concern.

“Are you alright?”

“I- I’m okay, I think.” Ginny struggled to sit up, blinking at the boy confusedly. “You look awfully familiar. Have I met you somewhere before?”

The boy looked at her, considering, then shook his head. “I don’t think so.”

Ginny frowned. “I could’ve sworn. . .” Something clicked in her brain, and her mouth formed a soft ‘o’. “Lupin? Remus Lupin, is that you!?”

“Ha ha, Moony, you dog! How come you didn’t tell us you knew hot chicks like this?”

Ginny looked in the direction of the voice and groaned. “You have got to be kidding me. Sirius Black?”

The boy looked at his cohorts in confusion before nodding. Ginny, seeing this, flopped back down onto the floor, muttering under her breath. “I’m in school at the same time as the Marauders. Just fabulous.”




“He’s kind of cute, don’t you think?”

“Narcissa, you’re dating Lucius, remember?”

“He actually looks a lot like Lucius.” Narcissa tipped her blonde head to the side, considering. “Don’t you see it?”

Bellatrix rolled her eyes. “Whatever. What do you think we should do with him?”

“Nothing. He’s already waking up.”




“Weaselette?!”

Ginny’s eyes popped open. There was Draco Malfoy, just sitting down on the hospital bed beside hers. “Holy crap, you’re here, too?”

Madam Pomfrey came bustling out of her office, hurrying over to look at the new arrival. “Get out, all of you others. Out!”




Fifteen minutes later, just as Madam Pomfrey finished attending the pair, Professor Dumbledore strolled into the hospital wing. “Hello, children. The Head Boy came to my office a few minutes ago to inform me of some new arrivals. Who exactly are you?”

Draco started to speak just as Ginny was opening her mouth, and she cut him off mid-syllable. “We’re from Hogwarts later on, in 1996 to be exact. We just somehow both passed out, and when we woke up, we were here.”

“I see.” A somewhat awkward silence stretched between the three. “Well, I’m assuming you’d like to continue your studies for the duration of your stay?”

Ginny started to say something, but Draco interrupted. “What do you mean ‘the duration of our stay’? Can’t you just send us back?”

Dumbledore shook his head. “I’m afraid not. I have no idea how you got to this time, and as you two don’t either, I think it wise to study the subject for a time before making a decision.”

Ginny nodded slowly, trying to force thoughts into her clouded mind. “Well. . .we’ll have to use different names. If my calculations are correct, my oldest brother should be a first year this year. Bill Weasley?”

Dumbledore nodded. “I recognize the name. A very promising young Gryffindor, and red hair like yours.”

“My parents should be here right now, too,” Draco put in, disliking being ignored. “Narcissa Black and Lucius Malfoy?”

“Yes, two true Slytherins. Seventh Years, if I’m not mistaken.”




People stared as Draco and Ginny entered the Great Hall halfway through dinner, the latter heading straight to the Gryffindor table. She immediately spotted Lupin, who was waving her over. Bee-lining in his direction, she plopped down next to him with a grateful smile.

“Hey! Feeling better?”

Ginny nodded. “Yeah, loads.”

A very pretty girl sitting across the table smiled at Ginny; she had green eyes and dark red hair. “Remus, introduce me!”

“Lily, this is the girl that James was telling you about.” Remus paused and looked at Ginny, brow furrowed slightly. “I don’t think I caught your name.”

“Haleigh,” Ginny said, automatically supplying the name she’d decided on. “Haleigh Adams.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Haleigh.” Lily extended her hand across the table. “I’m Lily Evans, the Head Girl.”

Sirius nudged Ginny with his elbow. “Why did the boy in the hospital wing call you Weaselette?”

Ginny thought fast. “Oh, that’s Erik Cummings. He just makes up random nicknames for me sometimes. We were home-schooled together.”




Draco, smirking at the direction Ginny went, headed to the Slytherin table. Narcissa was sitting near the middle, and she waved him over, nudging the man next to her.

“Lucius, this is the guy Bellatrix and I were talking about, the one who looks like you.”

Draco felt, to the say the least, a bit uncomfortable at the calculating gaze his teenage father fixed on him.

“You’re a pureblood, I assume?”

Draco nodded at once, producing the name of an American wizarding family. “I’m a Cummings. Erik’s the name.”
Leave a Review