Desideration



His hands reached for her body itching to explore every inch. Her lips met his exposed chest kissing all she could reach. He firmly pushed her back against the soft cushions of the bed allowing his palms to fully explore her body. She grasped wildly with her hands until they reached his neck before pulling him flush against her body and kissing him intensely. Every part of their bodies seems to be in contact with the others.

It was a flurry of movement, a dance, a battle to dominate the other. To gain control of the other. To have some sort of advantage over their partner seemed to be the object of the battle.

He kissed her left breast then her right knowing the time between them would leave her anxious for more. He kissed her stomach and sent light shivers throughout her body. She let him have control for her body was paralyzed by pleasure. He dragged his fingers up and down her legs as he kissed her lips knowing the sensation would drive her up the wall for he was nowhere near where she wanted him to be.

Unable to handle the teasing he brought she managed to gain the upper hand by gripping her legs tightly around his waist and forcing him to give him while she arched her back as she let the sensation take her. He grabbed her hips as some sort of leverage as he began to push inside her more erratically than ever.

Her fingers were white with the amount of strength that she was holding the sheets in her hands with and her voice almost going hoarse from the passionate yells.

He placed his mouth at the tip of her breast using his tongue to drive her to the edge for the first time that night.

They were wild in their touches. Harsh in their kisses. Possessive in their movements yet intimate in a way only love could provide.

It was pure, animalistic lust. Flesh against flesh. Passion versus passion.

Her skin was flushed, her body tense, and her eyes hazy. She laid breathing harshly as he curled his fingertips around her crimson hair. He pushed himself to the edge inside of her allowing her to reach another release knowing this time it would bring him that much closer to his own. As he lost his own control, he whispered near her ear, “You’re my crimson lover.”

They were searching for more, unable to be fully satisfied for they were always left wanting more.

And perhaps it was this reason why they always came back against all their better judgment. Why they hungered for something they shouldn’t want. Why they desired something they shouldn’t have.
To Be Continued.
Ashes is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Desideration: The Story also liked 124 other stories.
Leave a Review