Ginny almost gasped as he pressed his lips against her own. It was so soft and tender that she wondered if she was imagining it. She was surprised at its softness; somehow, if she thought about it, she would have imagined Draco as a rough kisser.

But then she realized that he was waiting for something. His lips were still brushing ever so softly against her own, and she recognized that she wasn’t moving at all. She tilted her head slightly, instinctively, and he seemed to take that as a sign of acceptance.

He intensified the kiss, molding his own lips to her own. Ginny tried to stifle a moan that was in the back of her throat, but he heard it and smiled against her lips. His thumb brushed just below her ear and she arched into him ever so slightly. His kisses confused her, sending jolts of fire throughout her body and making her tingle with anticipation. She rolled his bottom lip between her teeth gently, and he moaned against her mouth.

This is so wrong, I can’t be doing this. I have to be dreaming, he’s a Malfoy! A voice screamed persistently in her head. She was dizzy from his kisses and from the warning in her head, but as he slid his fingers into her hair, she heard the screaming voice fade softer and softer until she didn’t hear it at all.

***

Draco knew he wasn’t thinking straight. There were a million reasons why he shouldn’t be in an empty classroom kissing a Weasley. His father certainly wouldn’t approve, his mother would surely die of a heart attack, and the evil bastard of a wizard who was out to get him would probably murder him on the spot.

But at the moment, he really didn’t care. Everything that he had admired about Ginny Weasley was suddenly pressed up against him. Those rough pink lips that she was constantly biting were against his own, and her teeth were currently mistreating his bottom lip. Her red hair was laced through his fingers and every inch of her anatomy was molded against his chest.

Her kisses were fiery and passionate, like her eyes and her hair and her voice. His hands rested on her hips, but were slowly making their way up her sides. He walked her slowly backwards until they were pressed up against a stone wall, their bodies as close as possible. He broke away for a moment to loosen her tie until it hung limply down her chest. She was gasping for air, her chest heaving with each breath, when Draco captured her mouth with his own again. She tasted like cinnamon and chocolate, and he couldn’t get enough of it.

Suddenly she gasped and shrunk back against the wall. Draco pulled away, staring at her with a confused look on his face. She looked terrified, and Draco suddenly realised just how close he had been pressed against her. She had probably felt everything. Shit.

“Weasley, I-,” he began. She was staring at him with such a level of confusion and hurt that he felt something that he recognized vaguely as guilt. “No,” he corrected, “Ginny. I didn’t mean to-”

“We can’t do this,” she whispered.

“What do you-” Draco started. “No, you’re right. We can’t.”

Ginny tilted her head, as if she hadn’t expected him to say that.

“I mean, I…I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?” she questioned slowly.

“No, I bloody well don’t!” Draco exclaimed in frustration. Why did she have to stop them? He would have preferred to just keep kissing her now and think about all this shit later. He had the urge to grab her and kiss her again.

“Do you want to kiss me?” she asked, looking small and innocent and perfect.

What the hell kind of question is that? He had just backed her into a wall kissing her! How could she think that he didn’t? “I don’t know,” he reiterated. “Yes.”

“You do?”

“I already said so, didn’t I?” he snapped.

She gave him a very small smile that looked almost sad. “What do you want from me?”

Draco wasn’t sure of what she was asking. He seriously doubted that she suspected his ploy to steal her from Potter, but hadn’t he just said that he wanted to snog her? “What do you mean?”

“Why are you doing this? Why do you want to kiss me?” She tilted her head again.

“I don’t know!” he exclaimed. His eyes were wide with frustration and anger.

She nodded, as if she understood completely, which confused Draco even further. “Your eyes are blue,” she said suddenly.

“What?” he asked, staring at her as if she were mad. “What did you say?”

“Your eyes are blue,” she said simply. “They used to be gray.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I used to think that you were playing a game with me. But your eyes, they looked…I don’t know, depressed for a long time. And then they started turning blue. And I think it’s because of me.”

“You do?” he snorted.

“Yes,” she said defiantly. She pushed herself off the wall and walked over to him. She studied his eyes for a few moments, and Draco noticed how smoky her own eyes were.

Draco found holding her gaze exhausting, and after a few seconds he leaned down and kissed her again. She tensed for a moment, but only a moment, before falling into him. He dragged his mouth away from hers and trailed kisses down her neck, getting a tiny thrill at the thought of leaving marks on her.

She’s mine. He thought with each kiss, spiting Harry Potter at every breath. Her head rolled back and she moaned loudly, sending a jolt of arousal through him. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders, and he found the slight pain enjoyable. He slid his hands up her untucked shirt, letting them rest high on her waist.

She pulled back suddenly, but Draco was surprised to see that she was smiling. “I have to go,” she said quietly, pointing at the time on the expensive watch fastened around his wrist. She pulled off her almost completely untied tie and handed it to him.

“What am I going to do with this?” he asked, his voice hoarse and rough. It was striped scarlet and gold, and it felt liquid and silky in his hands.

She raised her eyebrows, gave him a small smile, and strode across the room. Ginny removed her wand and slid it along the side of the door. It swung open slowly, and she turned to face him. “I have a spare. It’s something to remind you of me until…whenever,” she said in a quiet, suggestive voice. And she left without another word.

Leave a Review