They are the fatalities of fate, lamenting the despondent threads weaving today and tomorrow.
Category: Completed Short Stories
Rating: Not Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Other Characters
Compliant with: None
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 1 | Word count: 2202 | Read count: 2504 | Published: Dec 10, 2006 | Updated: Dec 11, 2006
[Report This]

(Reviews - 5) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 5) 2202 words

This is a companion piece to a Zacharias and Daphne fic I wrote titled Stone Muses. If you find yourself confused at the end of this piece it might be helpful for you to go and read that at my livejournal, the link is here: http://azadi786.livejournal.com/1344.html#cutid1. If you still find yourself confused (in which case I haven’t done my job as a writer) please do not hesitate to contact me by either leaving a review or e-mailing me with your queries, qualms or criticisms :).

Dedication and Thanks: This is primarily dedicated to fallenwitch, but also stretches to everyone else who left such magnificent and encouraging feedback for SM. A huge thanks goes to my various Beta’s: pcgrim for the quick beta, WolfStar for the grammar beta and most especially Colon for everything else :D!ETA - Because it doesn't seem brown nosey now that the story has been validated I'd like to thank Lyndsie Fenele and DragonsAngel68 for their help as well.

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.