An accident caused Ginny Weasley to forget everything, her family, her friends, even the man she loved. Now the only way she feels at peace is by going out into the rain, but she doesn't know why. One day she meets a mysterious stranger out in the rain and something tells her that he knows something he isn't willing to tell. She now must find herself (and all of her memories) before the threat that caused her accident finishes her, and her love, off.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Not Naughty
Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Drama, Mystery, Romance
Warnings: Character Death
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 2 | Word count: 2862 | Read count: 5109 | Published: Jan 13, 2007 | Updated: Jul 07, 2007
[Report This]

(Reviews - 21) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 16) 1549 words

Right, this is my first story on dracoandginny.com. Woohoo! Anyway, if you recognize the story it is because a long time ago I posted this on fanfic but since changed it...rewrote it...fixed it. Here ya go! Hope you all enjoy!

I own nothing you recognize, anything else I happily claim as mine!

Thank you to the best beta ever, Kisou! My grammar nazi made this piece prettyful and was wonderful!


2. Chapter 2 (Reviews - 5) 1313 words

Heh, here we are with the second chapter. Sorry this one took so long. It just happens my beta was in Japan...and then graduation happened. Oh joy. Anyway, hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment, leave constructive criticism, or guess what's going to happen.

Once again, I own nothing that belongs to JKR...anything else I stand a chance of claiming.

Thank you, Kisou! You are still the best beta ever!