Early Christmas morning, not a Malfoy or Weasley was stirring...except Draco and Ginny, who met for Christmas breakfast and ended up making a meal of Christmas kisses.



*A Tale of Two Matchmakers outtake*

Category: Completed Short Stories
Rating: Not Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: None
Era: Hogwarts-era
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: Tales of Two Matchmakers

Chapters: 1 | Word count: 1684 | Read count: 3942 | Published: Mar 02, 2007 | Updated: Mar 03, 2007
[Report This]

(Reviews - 7) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Christmas Kisses (Reviews - 7) 1684 words

Entertaining a notion, like entertaining a baby cousin or entertaining a pack of hyenas, is a dangerous thing to refuse to do. If you refuse to entertain a notion—which is just a fancy way of saying that you refuse to think about a certain idea—you have to be much braver than someone who is merely facing some bloodthirsty animals...because nobody knows what an idea will do when it goes off to entertain itself. Particularly if the idea comes from a writer crazed with Christmas cheer.

This writer, who isn't Rowling, or Lemony Snicket, whose books she loves so much that she 'borrowed' the words to the first half of this disclaimer directly from 'The Vile Village', was very much afraid of what her notion of Draco and Ginny might do if not written down promptly and posted. They might elope, or start snogging in the Great Hall, ruining the plotline of A Tale of Two Matchmakers, the story they are currently enlivening. That would be A Series of Unfortunate Events, indeed! Disaster averted, I bid you happy reading, even if it's not Christmas.

; )