Everyone deserves a second chance - and at the World's End, Draco and Ginny finally give each other just that.
Category: Completed Short Stories
Rating: Not Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: None
Era: Future AU, Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 1 | Word count: 3438 | Read count: 7374 | Published: May 27, 2007 | Updated: May 28, 2007
[Report This]

(Reviews - 6) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. At the World's End (Reviews - 6) 3438 words

No complex plot, no grand allusions, just D/G, and a pub. And the great betaing skills of Peki helping out. It was fun pulling the wool over a sister's eyes, huh?

To fallenwitch – whose dedication kept me in the fandom far longer than I would have ever remained. So, it only seems fitting that I give to you – my beginning and my end.

And to my readers, thank you for everything. I have decided that it is time to part company with FIA. I am still writing, however I am now posting on a fic journal with Peki of Shall Rise Again fame and fallenwitch of Along Came a Wizard infamy. I am honored to be accepted into their company and I look forward to this new chapter in my life though I am always sad to see things end. I apologize that the end of A Common Cure will not be posted here but it will be finished and everything I will write from now on and also, my other fic, And the Twilight Sounds, will be posted at: WeThree. All are welcome. Be well.