Ginny and Draco fight about where to spend Christmas, but something deeper seems to be causing problems. Can their marriage survive?

“He watched her face transform as Vulnerable Ginny became Extremely Brassed Off Ginny. Her eyebrow went up. ‘You’re doing that intolerable git routine you’re so good at’ she drawled.”
Category: Completed Short Stories
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Compliant with: GoF and below
Era: Future AU
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 1 | Word count: 4873 | Read count: 5042 | Published: Feb 28, 2008 | Updated: Feb 28, 2008
[Report This]

(Reviews - 35) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: My first (and very likely only) attempt at comedy. My respect for writers who manage good comedy without going OOC has quadrupled since starting this story. Thank you to all of you who give us such entertaining comedies to read, you really are amazing.

Warning: this story is basically absolute fluff. It’s pure sugary fun with a bit of dirty language. I hope you enjoy.

Also, the HP universe and characters do not belong to me, I just play with them sometimes.

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 35) 4873 words

My thanks to Mollie, TwistedPixie, Flipinpenname, shaded, LovesFantasy, CCC, LimnHere, dristi, abby, enoimreh, and Iliana r. I was so uncertain about Traitors, reading your nice reviews was the greatest feeling in the world. Thank you.