To this day, Draco Malfoy still cannot pinpoint the day when his best friend became a genius. Blaise Zabini, however, is most definitely a genius. After all, he gave Draco the best advice of his life.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Blaise Zabini (boy), Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: All but epilogue
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 4 | Word count: 5758 | Read count: 15329 | Published: Apr 20, 2008 | Updated: Jun 08, 2008
[Report This]

(Reviews - 54) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: This story is based off a challenge that tmkline issued over on the formus. I thank her for letting me play with her idea!

Also, thanks to my beta, Elyaeru!

Disclaimer - I own nothing except the plot.

1. Follow Her (Reviews - 18) 1163 words

Thanks so much to my beta, Elyaeru, for getting this back to me so quickly!

If you want to see the entire challenge, mosey on over to the forums and look at the "Challenge - Advice for Draco" thread under "Member Challenges."

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Let me know what you think!

2. Back Yourself Up (Reviews - 14) 1676 words

I figured I'd get this out before my finals start (which is tomorrow... ugh)!

Again, thanks to my beta, elyaeru, for being so awesome and getting this back to me so quickly! Yayyy!

3. Give Her Your Attention (Reviews - 11) 1314 words

Thanks to my wonderful beta, elyaeru, for her lightning fast beta skills!

I hope you guys enjoy the story. You have CCC to thank for this, as her The Devil You Know was what jump started my muse.

4. Don't Say a Word (Reviews - 11) 1605 words

Sorry for the wait! My beta is super popular and I had to beg her to pencil me in to her schedule and I was on vacation. Thanks so much to my beta, elyaeru, who is awesome!

I hope you enjoy the chapter! Let me know what you think!