Fresh-faced Ministry employee meets her... nemesis?

Written by Mynuet and Persephone33.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: GoF and below
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 4 | Word count: 8042 | Read count: 24456 | Published: Dec 26, 2008 | Updated: Feb 21, 2009
[Report This]

Story notes: Mynuet and I write Draco and Ginny respectively at Si_Muove_Rpg on livejournal. When the rpg began, we sort of glossed over the beginning of their relationship there, assuming that they'd known each other and worked together for years.

In the interest of well rounded characters, (and not just 'cause we thought it sounded like mad fun) we decided to write the very beginning of their relationship, since they got together a little faster than we anticipated they would in the game. Drawn to each other like magnets, those kids. *shakes head*

And should you be interested in reading them at the rpg site, it can be found at http://community.livejournal.com/si_muove_rpg/, and then click on the Draco/Ginny tag. :)

1. The First Meeting (Reviews - 43) 1588 words

This is the very first time Ginny is sent to search Malfoy Manor as a new Ministry employee.

***********************


2. Getting More Comfortable (Reviews - 13) 1705 words

As I've stated before, Mynuet writes Draco; I write Ginny. All the good stuff is hers. ;)

*******************


3. Not Attractive. Nope. (Reviews - 15) 1886 words

Mynuet writes a dreamy (insolent, self absorbed)Draco, and I write (a sarcastic, borderline neurotic) Ginny. :)
****************


4. Quid Pro Quo (Reviews - 30) 2863 words

Persephone writes Ginny and Mynuet writes Draco. These characters are currently in a (hot, steamy!) relationship over at Si_Muove_rpg on livejournal; these are the "what happened before" stories.

***********
This is Mynuet, hijacking the posted chapter to add a note without Persephone's knowledge! (Insert evil laugh here.) She's the absolute best Ginny ever, in my not-so-humble opinion, and it's a blast writing with her. It makes my Draco better to have such an awesome Ginny to play off of. And now, I'll return you to your normal fic reading.

***********