Ginny drew things that made her happy. Draco Malfoy was arrogant, beautiful – and evil. Ginny knew that. But drawing him still made her happy – because though he was cruel, she recognized, and fell in love with the angel...in his heart.

[Quote]

My breathing was harsh, each breath ripping up my throat unwillingly.

"I tried my best. You asked me to hate you, and I tried my very best to," I said tremulously, my voice nearly incoherent.

What I had not said seemed to hang in the air, just as if I had said it: That if he asked me to love him, I would.

His eyes suddenly seemed to come alive, like melting pewter. They were burning with the emotion I had been fighting not to recall.

"But you know I never wanted you to," he whispered.

"I know."

Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: HBP and below
Era: Hogwarts-era
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 2 | Word count: 5722 | Read count: 5027 | Published: Mar 26, 2009 | Updated: Apr 15, 2009
[Report This]

(Reviews - 22) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: Okay, so this is a two-shot I wrote a long time ago, for the Ginny Draws Draco Challenge at fanfiction.net. I haven't had the heart to rewrite it, though it's not as good as I would have liked – I keep it for sentimental reasons. ;) I got the Most Emotive Fic title in Rowan's Picks for The DG Forum's Ginny Draws Draco challenge. Enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 15) 3161 words

As I said, this was written several months back, and I think my writing has improved since then... But I love this fic, for sentimental reasons, lol. So please forgive any mistakes!

2. Chapter 2 (Reviews - 7) 2561 words

Yes, so here's the last chapter. It came out a little fluffier than I'd wanted it to at the time, but anyway ... Enjoy!