Would Draco's sixth year have gone differently if someone had reached out to him? Peer into Draco's mind as he goes through this pivotal point. It is a year of extreme importance, and everything should be running smoothly. Unfortunately for our hero, an insistant redhead keeps disrupting his plans and making him doubt his intentions. Is Ginny enough to save Draco from the dark path he's traversing? Maybe.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Blaise Zabini (boy), Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, Other Characters, Pansy Parkinson, Severus Snape
Compliant with: OotP and below
Era: Hogwarts-era
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 2 | Word count: 2649 | Read count: 4923 | Published: Apr 17, 2009 | Updated: May 13, 2009
[Report This]

(Reviews - 12) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. 1. Glory, Pride, and Encounters of the Humiliating Variety (Reviews - 8) 1491 words

So this is different from anything else I've written in the HP universe because it's in first person, in Draco's POV. You see, I wanted to show that the whole snarky thing is just an act. Draco is actually a very sweet boy. Ok... not really. But he's not quite as bad as he seems. Sometimes. Well, you can read for yourself and decide. Enjoy the first chapter!

Oh, and just a side note. The italicized sections are flashbacks. :)

2. 2. Startling News in the Slytherin Compartment (Reviews - 4) 1158 words

First of all, thank you to Embellished and Anise for reviewing!
And I know there were other reviews, which were unfortunately deleted while the site was being updated. I'm sorry they were deleted, but thank you for reviewing!
So this next chapter includes sections of conversations that were in HBP. All of that material belongs J.K. Rowling, not myself! I simply used a bit of her amazing writing because it was important to the plot.
So without further ado, chapter 2. Enjoy!