When Ginny Weasley agrees to help restore an old theater for charity, the last person she expects to find there is Draco Malfoy.
Category: Long and Completed
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Narcissa Malfoy, Other Characters, Ron Weasley
Compliant with: All but epilogue
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 2 | Word count: 12752 | Read count: 7078 | Published: Sep 05, 2009 | Updated: Sep 07, 2009
[Report This]

(Reviews - 12) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: This story was written for Serenitey as part of the 2009 D/G Fic Exchange on LiveJournal. Her original prompt is below. I'll post the story here in two parts. Many thanks to 7veilsphaedra for extremely helpful discussions about plot, character, and setting; this story wouldn’t be what it is without her. Thanks also to Persephone33 for answering my theater questions, and to my husband for his fabulous editing skills. The definition of serendipity is from The New Shorter Oxford English Dictionary.


Original Prompt:
Briefly describe what you'd like to receive in your fic:
The tone/mood of the fic: I prefer an ending where D/G are together. Witty banter, insults, and sarcasm along the way is always fun though.
An element/line of dialogue/object you would specifically like in your fic:
Gold, sparkly top hat.
A necklace.
A coincidence.
Preferred rating of the the fic you want: I'm never sure how to categorise ratings. I guess going by dracoandginny.com sorta naughty and up.
Canon or AU? Canon but feel free to disregard the epilogue.
Deal Breakers (anything you don't want?): Weak Ginny or an overly dark Draco. Extreme fetish. Harry being a complete idiot. Character death. Abusive Malfoys. If set post-Hogwarts, please give Ginny her own apartment. Can be shared with someone, just out of The Burrow.

1. Part I (Reviews - 5) 5951 words



2. Part II (Reviews - 7) 6801 words