Sequel to Torn Between Ice and Emeralds (25,000+ reads, 90 reviews, favourited by 37)

Draco has found a place for himself post-Voldemort, but a rise in power has made it plain that the war is far from over. In the process of doing what he can to fight, old prejudices of supremacy and hatred are stirred within him and he finds himself having to make a choice. Meanwhile, when Harry decides to push aside his feelings and move on, Ginny finds herself unreasonably jealous. As Ginny once again forces her heart to choose, will her uncertainty leave her all alone?

Compliant with HBP and below.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter
Compliant with: HBP and below
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Blood, Character Death
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 3 | Word count: 6022 | Read count: 7001 | Published: Jun 08, 2010 | Updated: Nov 09, 2010
[Report This]

(Reviews - 5) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: I hope there are enough TBIE fans out there to appreciate a continuation of the story! I look forward to reading your reviews!

1. The Pass of Power (Reviews - 4) 1829 words

Lord Voldemort is no more, but his followers have been left behind. Those that have not been imprisoned need a new leader, and one such leader has decided to step forward.

2. A Trust to be Reconciled With (Reviews - 0) 2067 words

Ginny Weasley wakes up the morning after her birthday in Draco's arms.

3. Fallen Hero (Reviews - 1) 2126 words

The death of the Wizarding world's silent hero passes unnoticed as Bellatrix avenges her Master.