Malfoys are raised to be different, to stand out from the crowd. Draco Malfoy soon learns that this is one lesson that applies to every aspect of his life, whether he likes it or not.
Category: Completed Short Stories
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Narcissa Malfoy
Compliant with: None
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 1 | Word count: 7557 | Read count: 3131 | Published: Feb 18, 2011 | Updated: Feb 18, 2011
[Report This]

(Reviews - 3) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: This story was written for the DG Forum Fic Exchange.

Boogum's Prompt (#1)

Basic premise: Draco wants to ask Ginny to marry him, but every time he tries to do so, something goes wrong and it never happens. Ginny starts to believe they are "Not Meant to Be", and decides to break up with him. Draco determines to win her back at all costs and get that ring on her finger.

Must haves: Post-Hogwarts. Humor. A romantic Ginny (but not too wishy-washy or sappy, please). Some kind of animal or plant (you choose) eats the ring one of the times Draco goes to propose to Ginny. Draco's PoV or feature both Draco and Ginny, but I don't want this to be a Ginny-centered fic.

No-no's: No smut, no excessive angst, drama or fluff. No coarse language (or at least keep it to a bare minimum. Just think Disney :P). More importantly, please do NOT give me over-sentimental Draco. I don't want him to be cheesily romantic, even though he is trying to do romantic things for Ginny. Really, I just don't want OOC characters. So Draco should still have a snarky, arrogant streak, and Ginny should still be, well, Ginny.

Rating range: K-T

Bonus points: If you include Narcissa and/or Lucius in a humorous way — which doesn't mean they necessarily have to desire the marriage between Draco and Ginny.

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 3) 7557 words

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from the Harry Potter Universe.