Daphne's new business partner changes significant aspects of Astoria's life - starting, and ending, with her husband.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Other Characters
Compliant with: HBP and below
Era: Future AU
Genres: Angst, Drama
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 3 | Word count: 5947 | Read count: 8452 | Published: Mar 22, 2011 | Updated: Apr 03, 2011
[Report This]

(Reviews - 22) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: This story was originally written for The DG Forum's Fic Exchange of Winter 2010.


Alcidae's Prompt

Basic outline: Draco's been married to Astoria for two years; they seem like the perfect couple. In fact, Astoria herself believes so. That is, until a certain redhead (an old friend) comes back to Draco's life and everything starts to tremble in Astoria's make-believe world.

Must haves: Astoria, of course, must not be the central gem of this story (It's a DG!), but is, like it or not, part of the triangle. I want a real friendship between the guys (reason why they became apart? You think), full of banter and inside jokes. And neither of them sees each other as potential relationship material until Astoria implies that to Draco. So, basically, the blonde digs her own grave...

No-no's: No fluff. But no angst either.

Rating range: Any.

Bonus points: If you don't mention much about Ginny's family.

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 10) 2375 words



2. Chapter 2 (Reviews - 4) 1980 words

Thank you so much for the reviews! I'll get around to replying them soon, but in the meantime, here's the second chapter.

3. Chapter 3 (Reviews - 8) 1592 words

My heartfelt thanks go to Paranoid_Schemer, amethyst-rose and lele129 for their kind comments. As for everyone else, I hope you'll keep reading.

Also, there's one instance of the f-word here. Just in case you're bothered about that kind of thing.