Sometimes he appears in his Quidditch robes, in its resplendent green and silver, as October comes. Somehow he looks more human in his Quidditch uniform: less poised, less immaculate, and quite ironically, more grounded. Even Ginny can see the light circles around his silver eyes on these days, and sometimes she can even think him beautiful, in a somewhat harsh, incomplete way – perhaps because of this small evidence of weakness, of imperfection.



Hogwarts-era AU D/G/H
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Blaise Zabini (boy), Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter
Compliant with: None
Era: Hogwarts-era
Genres: Drama, Horror, Mystery, Romance
Warnings: Blood, Graphic Violence
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 2 | Word count: 9285 | Read count: 3936 | Published: Oct 08, 2011 | Updated: Oct 15, 2011
[Report This]

(Reviews - 8) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: This is a revised version of my fic of the same name under the pen name of Aisling Oigthierna at Schnoogle.com, and which I had started a long time ago.

1. First Year (Reviews - 6) 4024 words

Everything recognisable belongs to Potterverse i.e. JK Rowling.

2. Second Year (Reviews - 2) 5261 words

As always, everything recognizable is from the Potterverse and therefore belongs to JK Rowling.



As mentioned before, when I first wrote/planned this fic, it was years ago and Blaise Zabini hadn’t really been described by JK Rowling, so the characterization of Blaise here is my own. Vaisey is canon, but his first name, characterization and background are not. The Grants, the Wyck-Devereaux family, Seldon White and Byrne-Declan York are figments of my imagination.



Many thanks for the kind reviews from waterwhistle, aka3400, ginny2909 and mugle94 for the first chapter! Your reviews are greatly appreciated and really make my day =)