I've Had You So Many Times, But Somehow I Want More...


It had been a week since Slytherin's victory, and still they flaunted it. They would sneer in every Gryffindor's face, letting them know they were more superior. You would think they would learn. Ginny Weasley had never cared what the Slytherins said. She wanted to know how their savior was doing. Lucius had made sure that no one went near his son while he was in the infirmary, so therefore, not even the teacher's knew about his conditions. Dumbledore had not been too pleased, but when the Minister of Magic was involved there wasn't much you could do.

Ginny spent most of her time alone in the library. When she found herself reading the same lines over and over again, she'd sneak away to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. Most people thought that would be the last place she'd ever return to, and that was why she liked it so much. There was so much freedom in the secluded place that Tom could never return to. Harry had banished him away, and he would risk ultimate distruction should he ever venture back. Today, she found herself underneath the third sink of this forbidden place.

"Oh, it's awful! So, so awful!" moaned Myrtle upon entrance.

Ginny glanced up at the transparent girl who broke her reverie. Her mind had traveled back to the first and only night she'd ever spent in Draco's arms. "What is it?"

"Well, there I was on my evening stroll, unnoticed as always, when someone suddenly shouts out at me! I look down, and there is Draco Malfoy screaming at me! Only, it wasn't me he was screaming for. He was screaming for you, Ginny! I couldn't believe it, so I huffed and I puffed-"

"He's awake?" Ginny jumped to her feet, forgetting she was under a sink, and bonked her head against the bottom. The world started spinning, and then stopped. She felt her head, an realized that she had a huge bump on the back of her head, and along with it, the perfect excuse.

***

"Why, Miss Weasley, that's quite a bump you have there. What were you doing to cause such damage? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" an inquisitive Madam Pomfrey questioned.

Ginny's head throbbed, and she wanted to lie down, but sweetly answered, "I was on my way to class when a- a Slytherin hit me in the head with a stolen a-a- Bludger. Yeah, and then I nearly fainted...No, no, I did faint, and-" Madam Pomfrey held up an interrupting hand.

"This way, Miss Weasley. It's obvious that you are delirious." She led Ginny to the corner bed, and shook her head. "You young people these days. You always seem to be getting hurt! Took me five days to get Mr. Malfoy here well enough to open his eyes." At this, Ginny's eyes searched the infirmary, but couldn't see anyone anywhere. "Now, drink this. It should make you get some sleep," she said, forcing a chalky liquid down her throat. "You need your rest, Virginia. Don't leave until I say," said the pressing nurse as she walked into her office.

Ginny's eyes searched for Draco again, but she couldn't see him anywhere! She began to get frantic, but before she could comprehend what this whole thing could mean, she felt her eyelids droop, and she fell into a dreamless sleep.

***

Draco awoke to the smell of cinammon and strawberries. He was addicted to that smell, and had been for quite a while. There was only one place her could find it, though, and that was on his precious siren, Ginny Weasley.

Draco sat up, pulled the invisibilty cloak off him, and swung his legs over the side of the bed, sitting himself up. He felt a little awkward sitting there with his appendages sticking out at odd angles, but if you fell from a broom over a hundred feet in the air, wouldn't you feel a little awkward, too? But Draco wasn't worried about himself, knowing that Ginny was in the infirmary for some reason. He'd prayed to all he knew that it had nothing to do with Tom.

He saw crimson hair and nearly sprinted over to where she was stationed. He knelt down beside her, and ran his fingers through her hair. He'd missed her so much, and knew that she was right. He would never be able to let her go.

Ginny stirred and gasped when she saw him, throwing her arms around his neck.

"Draco, Draco you're okay! Oh, I was so worried! No one knew anything, and I felt so strange without you to atleast tease me. I need you, Draco and-" Draco had heard enough. He knew she was going to continue rambling, and needed to silence her. He happened to find the perfect remedy... his lips.

He knew he caught her off guard, but she responded as though he hadn't. He gently eased his toungue to part her lips, and she obliged, offering him full acess. He pulled her up against him slightly, caused them to feel more of each other. As he searched her mouth, she ran her hands down his back, into his hair, and in between his chest and hers. He heard pleasing moans from her, but knew he shouldn't push her. He pulled back, hearing a groan of disapproval.

"Wow." That was all she could find to say. Draco is... wow. Beat that Tom! Whoever thought that my first real kiss would be with Draco Malfoy?

Wow, indeed Draco thought to himself. The world knew that Draco was a ladies' man. Of course, then life turned upside down when he met her. A ladies' man was now a lady man, and so on and so forth. But kissing her was greater than anything he'd ever experienced. There was no way to describe it other than coming up wih a trite phrase or expression, and kissing Ginny was anything but cliched.

***

"I don't know how it happened. One second, Harry was trying to get me to go back to Gryffindor Tower with him, and then he's 'kissing' me." Ginny loved talking to Draco.

"Potter needs to keep his mouth to himself, then," he responded, and Ginny burst out laughing. "What?!"

"That's just what I told him!" Ginny declared.

"Then why pretend?" he asked, knowing full well of the answer.

"To get a rise out of you? I'm not sure, really. I guess it was because you seemed so upset when I was with Harry, and I had no idea that any guy other than my brothers could get so protective.

"I'll always protect you, Gin."

"I know, Draco. I know."

Tell me what you think. More D/G action???
Leave a Review