Disclaimer: Nothing is mine except a few OC’s and the storyline. The title and lyrics are based on the Maroon 5 song, “She Will Be Loved.” Oh yes, and my Ginny’s name is Virginia in this story.

She Will Be Loved


Ginny awoke to the feeling of being watched. She opened one eye, and realized that she was in heaven. Draco was sitting on her window seat, grinning broadly. She gazed around her room, where rose petals were scattered everywhere. The smell of rain floated in the air- Draco’s smell.

“Good morning, love,” Draco said as he came to her side. He kissed her softly, letting his lips linger longer than they should have.

“What’s all this?” Ginny asked in awe.

“Tools of persuasion,” Draco said lightly, while he sat on the bed. Ginny only gave him a look. “Not like that, sweetheart. You know I wouldn’t do that to you, at least not this early in the morning,” he smirked, and then realized that he was ruining the mood. “Look, Gin, please forgive me if I’m being an arse right now, but I’m just… can we start this over?”

She nodded slightly as a look of confusion crossed over her face.

“This isn’t how I wanted to do this,” he whispered, taking her hand.

“Do what?”

Draco leaned in and kissed her again. “I love you.”

“I love you, too. Draco what’s going on?” Ginny asked, beginning to sit up.

“Don’t worry, Gin. I only wanted to tell you, well er- I’m not sure exactly how to do this,” Draco paused and cleared his throat. “All my life, I’ve thought that your family was too good for me. I’ve thought you were too good for me. I was right. You are the greatest person I know, and I’ve been blessed to be with you for as long as I have. It’s just-“

“Are… are you doing what I think you’re doing? Are you breaking up with me? I mean,” Ginny choked out a sob, and Draco was too caught off guard to stop her from continuing. “I know my father’s bad and all, but I love you so much, Draco. Please-“

“Gin, stop. I’m not breaking things off!” Draco said softly.

“You’re not?” Ginny questioned, on the verge of tears.

“No, love. Listen to me. I love you, and like I said, I’ve been blessed to be with you for as long as I have. It’s just that I want to be with you forever. I couldn’t live without you by my side, Ginny. I know that’s selfish, but it’s true. I belong to you, and I’m hoping that you want to belong to me.” Draco got down on one knee, and it finally clicked in Ginny’s mind. Tears of joy began to stream down her face as his next words came out. “Ginny Weasley, will you marry me?”

She squealed in response and launched herself on the kneeling Draco. They both toppled to the floor where she was wetting his lips with salty kisses. “Yes, yes, yes,” she said between each one. “I love you so, so much!” Ginny sat up, taking Draco with her. She straddled his legs, and leaned in against his chest. His fingers threaded through her hair, and he actually giggled.

“I’ve never been so happy in my whole life, Gin. Thank-you,” he said. Ginny was too busy staring at his buttoned shirt to grant him his welcome. “Gin?” Draco beckoned, grabbing her chin with his index finger and thumb. “Are you okay?”

She stared at him simply. “I’m fine, love. I just- I want… you.”

“You have me, all of me that’s worth having, at least.” Draco answered.

“We’re getting married, Draco, and I’m the only girl, probably in the whole school, that hasn’t seen you naked.”

Draco took her in his arms, stood, and plopped her on the bed. Then, he rested next to her, and said, “You’re not the only girl. Granger just isn’t my type.”

She swatted him playfully. “No, I’m serious!”

“I am, too. I’m a sucker for gorgeous redheads.”

“Draco, stop! I have a problem. I’m your fiancée, and I haven’t been with you like that while some girls have, and you don’t even know their names!” Ginny whined.

“I could fix this little problem for you, I suppose, since you did agree to marry me,” Draco reasoned, outlining her nipple with his finger through the fabric of her flimsy nightgown. “How bad do you want to?”

“Bad.” Ginny bit out, relishing in the effect only a finger could have on her body. She couldn’t imagine what the rest would feel like.

“How bad?” Draco inquired, knowing he was being difficult, but he needed to know if he had the same effect on her that she had on him.

“Like I would-“Ginny was interrupted by a harsh knock on the door.

Molly Weasley stuck her head through the crack in the doorway. “Oh, honestly, you two! I take it you asked her,” she said, looking pointedly at Draco.

The youngest Malfoy had sat up next to Ginny, keeping his hands in his lap, discreetly covering his erection. “Yes, I did, Mrs. Weasley,” Draco said, keeping his cool.

“Ginny, you had better have said yes. You have no clue how much this boy loves you, and exactly how much he went through to-“

“MUM! I said yes, and I do know how much he loves me because it just as much as I love him! Now, can we please have some privacy?!” Ginny screeched in full flush.

“Oh, right. Well, I just came in here to tell you that breakfast was on the table. My, Draco, I love what you did to the room. It’s beautiful!”

“Thank-you, Mrs. Weasley.”

“How did you ask her, then?”

“MUM!”

“What?!”

“Draco. And. I. Will. Be. Down. To. Breakfast. In. A. Minute.” Ginny bit out, enunciating every word in morbid embarrassment and fury.

“Alright, alright, hurry it up,” Mrs. Weasley said, finally leaving the couple.

The moment she left, Draco burst into fits of laughter.

“What is sofunny?” Ginny inquired, still enraged at her mother’s terrible timing.

“You. Don’t be so impatient, love. We will happen at the perfect time. Trust me, you’ll be glad you waited. It’ll be worth it.”

***

"I hate my family! I absolutely hate them! They have no courtesy! They all just question you about how it was as a Death Eater, and you never even were one! I despise Fred and George! And that stupid Trio didn't even stick up for you! I hate-" Ginny stopped in mid-sentence because Draco's lips always had that effect on her.

"You don't hate them. You're only embarrassed, and you have no reason to be, love. You're family; er well- Fred and George only need time to get used to me. They'll come around eventually. You'll see," Draco consoled.

Ginny sighed. She shouldn't be the one who needed reassurance. Draco was the victim. The twins had come over for dinner that night, and Draco had announced their engagement. The twins had been pleasant enough, at first, but then started interrogating Draco about his involvement with the Dark Lord and what not. Ginny couldn't get a word in. Not even Mrs. Weasley could get a hold on those two. Ginny was outraged, but Draco knew how to calm her down.

He kissed her again, soft and soothing, making her shiver. His tongue slipped in between her lips, and she moaned in compliance. He laid her softly on the bed, detaching their lips. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you, too," she said, tugging at his shirt.

He chuckled, and helped her amateur hands undo the buttons. When they were all through the holes, Ginny slid her hands up and down Draco's naked chest, swirling her fingers around his nipples. He shook the shirt off, and started tugging at her shirt. Ginny lifted her arms, and Draco pulled it up over her head. He kissed all the soft spots of her neck and continued down her shoulder, until he reached the cotton strap of her bra. With one hand on each shoulder, her pulled the strap down her arm, and expertly undid the clasp. His kisses found their way to her nipples, and Ginny groaned, and arched her back towards him. His tongue started swirling around the bud in simultaneous motions. He thumbed the other one, and Ginny couldn't help but gasp.

She brought his lips back to her, and her fingers led a trail to the clasp of his trousers. She undid it easily enough, and Draco shimmied out of the restricting fabric. Ginny's skirt had ridden up higher than necessary, and Draco's hands had found their way under the fabric and up to her hip. He stroked her smooth skin and fingered the waistband of her knickers. Ginny unbuttoned her skirt, and Draco pulled it off. He pushed the fabric of her knickers aside and started exploring her folds. Ginny moaned and grasped onto Draco. No one had ever touched her like that. With his free hand, Draco started to gently take her last article of clothing off, removing his occupied hand only to take her knickers all the way down.

"Gin, you're beautiful," Draco said, and Ginny smiled into his neck. She began to kiss the sensitive spots, and cried out just as his index finger entered her.

He mimicked exactly what he'd later be doing to her with a different piece of equipment, and was growing harder by the moment. Ginny was so, so tight. She was totally his. He felt her tighten even more around his finger as his thumb found her clit.

"Draco..." she moaned, and then became incoherent. All she could focus on was what he was doing.

Just before she came, he took his finger out, and Ginny screeched, "Not yet!"

They both were shocked by her words, and she blushed.

"You mean, you'd rather end the party before the fun begins?" Draco questioned.

"No, but that felt..."

"Magnify that times ten, and you'll have what's about to happen. But, Gin, are you sure. It's going to hurt," he warned.

"I'm ready."

Draco answered by looking down at the tent his boxers had become. Ginny followed his gaze and placed her hand on the culprit, making Draco hiss. Ginny recoiled as if he'd slapped her, eyeing him, and mumbling her apologies.

"It's nothing, love. Don't be sorry... just a highly sensitive area, and you feel so good," he reassured. He turned and grabbed his wand from the bedside table. He murmured a contraceptive spell, and returned his gaze to Ginny. They each stared at his remaining clothing, and then, Draco started to inch it down.

"Ack! What is that?!" Ginny questioned, clinging to Draco as if the member between his thighs were some large alien.

"That? You don't know? Gin, you mean to tell me that you've lived with all these men, and you've never seen a cock before?" Draco was in total shock.

"No... I stay far, far away from naked brothers, thank-you! Can I... Can I touch it? You won't get mad, will you?"

"'Course not. Touch away," Draco said, trying to keep an even tone.

Ginny's hand started for his cock, but then, she hesitated. She looked at him again to see if it was alright, and he clasped his hand to the back of hers, leading it down to his throbbing desire.

The first touch was torture for him. It nearly took away all the patience he could muster. Her hands were so innocent, and so soft. As she gained more courage, Draco let go of her hand, and she started trailing her fingers down his length. He let his eyes drift closed, and tried to concentrate on deep breathing. Her caresses became faster and more insistent, and just before he came, he too, made her stop. Grabbing her wrist he whispered, "No more. Not without you."

Ginny's eyes grew wide, and comprehension kicked in. She nodded, and leaned back further, sinking into her pillows. Draco stroked her face with the back of his hand, and spread her thighs with the other one. He fitted himself in between the space, and stuck his head inside her. She adjusted to fit him, and he gazed lovingly at his bride-to-be. She looked slightly uncomfortable, but he went a little further, inching himself in, careful not to hurt her. She wiggled beneath him, and squealed, "Please Draco, please."

That was all it took. He continued the rest of the way in one long thrust, and heard Ginny cry out in pain. It nearly broke his heart to look at her. "I'm sorry, love," he said, slowly pulling out of her, and moving in again. He stopped, and asked, "Does it hurt?"

"Only when you stop moving." Her eyes were clenched shut, and she peeped one open to look at him, smiling softly. He kissed the tip of her nose, and started to move in and out again. Ginny took a couple thrusts until she started to feel the pleasure, and when she did, she knew Draco had been right. The beginnings of it had been multiplied by ten. She raised her hips, allowing him to get further access, and started meeting his movements. Sounds of pleasure emitted from both, and Draco began to ground in and out of her. He grabbed Ginny's hand, and led it down to her clit. He stroked it with both their thumbs, and she began to see stars. He felt her tighten, and he reached his climax just as she had. Perfect timing. Then, they were spent. He collapsed onto his elbow, so as not to crush him beloved, and kissed her temple softly. He slowly pulled out of her, and she wrapped a leg intimately around his waist. She snuggled up to him, and he curled his arms around her.

He wanted to tell her how complete he felt. She wanted to tell him that she could never be without him. But lying there in each other's arms, the each knew they were and would forever be loved.

I'm thinking about writing an Epilogue...
The End.
dracos_beauty927 is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 21 members. Members who liked She Will Be Loved also liked 1273 other stories.
Leave a Review