A/N: Hey guys I know I’m making a story right now, but! I got inspiration! So I wrote this short, one shot one, well its kinda poetic but I don’t know.I do hope you love it like my friends did.

Dedicated to the night I felt in love. My heart beat was speeding, my hands were cold, my cheeks hot and red, and I was so tired but I wanted to run for joy.

I do not own Harry Potter. Sorry. I own the damn plot.



Came with the Rain


He sees her in the hallway; she’s smiling like always and his face stern and scolding. He sees her again. She’s sitting outside on auburn leaves that match her long sinuous hair in the November rain. He stares at her from afar as she’s hugging her knees crying, under a large skeleton tree; winter slowly creeping up on it.

He walks slowly to her. She looks up at him, her chocolate eyes red and puffy; her wild burgundy hair tousled and saturated with rain water. And her small body quivering. He kneels next to her, his finely combed hair now wet and stringy. She looks into the depths of his soul. The grayness of his eyes haunting her. She smiles, her broken smile. She wraps her clammy arms around his waist and brings him closer to her. He sighs into her neck as she rests her head on his shoulder. It raining again, and he feels his shoulder moist, he can’t tell if she’s crying again or it’s the rain.

They stay like this till dawn the rain beating down on them and she’s asleep. She wakes up, the rain stopped, and he’s gone.


*Fin*
To Be Continued.
missparker is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Came with the Rain also liked 16 other stories.
Leave a Review