A/N: This one isn't for the kiddies...

In his wildest dreams he'd never thought she was a virgin. Women her age, who were as beautiful as her, simply weren't virgins. It didn't happen.

Ginny Weasley was. Or she had been – after her confession of love; the redhead took his hand and led him back to the villa. Even though he'd told her she didn't have to, she'd said she wanted to. Then, she told him she was a virgin. What's more, she told him she'd been saving herself for him.

Draco propped his head on his hand and looked down at her. She was sleeping peacefully now. He knew she wasn't wearing anything beneath the sheet over her body, and a breeze coming in from the open French doors was blowing her hair. All in all, she couldn't have possibly been more breathtaking.

She loved him.

Ginny Weasley loved Draco Malfoy.

Except, she wasn't a Weasley any more, was she? She was a Malfoy now; his wife. There would be no more talk of annulment or divorce. After they solved the issues with his father, they would have a shot at a real marriage. Perhaps they could have a real ceremony with their families (or maybe just his mum and Severus) and properly celebrate their marriage. Draco knew they'd have time to talk about it later – and he also knew he'd do whatever she wanted.

She sighed in her sleep and Draco watched as her eyes started to flutter open. He smiled down at her. "Did I wake you?"

Ginny licked her lips, which made him work hard to stifle a groan. "No. What time is it?"

"Late," he answered. "Or maybe early. I'm not sure."

The redhead smiled up at him sleepily. "Did you sleep?"

He shook his head before dropping it to the pillow. Ginny was now at eye level with him. "I had more important things to do."

She turned to lie on her side so she was facing him. "Like what?"

Draco touched her face, his eyes memorizing her features. He wanted to remember this moment for the rest of his life. "Just think."

"Anything important?" Ginny's eyes started to slip closed again. "Want to share?"

"You and me. Us. The future."

She looked at him again. "The future? You're not exactly a planner, Draco."

He wasn't sure if he should be offended or not. "I make plans when I'm properly motivated."

Ginny grinned. "Have you been properly motivated then?"

Draco arched his eyebrows. "What do you think?" His hand moved down her face to her collarbone, then lower to her breasts. "Perhaps you could motivate me a bit more?"

She moaned quietly as he kneaded her breast. Ginny relaxed completely into his touch and allowed his capable fingers to work their magic. He was very good at this, though she didn't want to think about why. "Draco."

The way she said his name spurred him on even further. Moving closer, he took the other nipple in his mouth and suckled gently. Her back arched, pushing herself even closer to him. Draco idly wondered if he could make her climax just by playing with her breasts. It was worth experimenting with sometime, but not right now. Tonight he wanted to explore other, more interesting parts of her body.

He left a wet trail across her chest to the other nipple. Draco bit it gently, wanting to know how she would react. She arched higher than before and nearly screamed his name. He was laying over her now, his erection poking into her belly. Bringing his hand back to her breast, he started back up her body. He kissed her neck until he was sure she would have a love bite there tomorrow. Moving to her ear, Draco took the lobe gently between his teeth. He tugged it at the same time he pulled on her nipple. Again, she responded favourably. "Touch me," he whispered.

Draco waited, until he felt her reach out and run a nervous hand down the length of his erection. She seemed so tentative. "Ginny, wrap your hand around me."

The redhead leaned her head back and Draco could see the blush covering her cheeks. "I don't want to hurt you," she admitted.

He peppered her cheeks with kisses. "You won't. Wrap your hand around me," he urged again. "Go on."

Ginny wrapped her small hand around his length and tugged experimentally. It was her turn to experience his reaction. She watched as his eyes closed and he let out a harsh breath. Ginny liked the way he said her name.

Draco released her nipple and started down her body. He buried his face in her neck, thrusting into her hand. Ginny loved the feeling of his weight on her. She liked the way he felt in her hand and the way he responded to her. She'd never considered these things could be so pleasurable. Ginny felt his fingers in her nether regions, spreading her wetness around. It was a very nice feeling.

That feeling changed, however, when he tried to slip a finger inside of her. Ginny immediately tensed and Draco must have felt it. He lifted his head and looked at her. "Love?"

She was blushing again. "Sorry. I'm a bit sore."

"Oh." He hadn't even considered the possibility. It'd been a long time since he'd bedded a virgin. On some level he knew she would be sore afterwards, but it hadn't occurred to him before. "I'll stop then."

"No! Don't."

"I won't hurt you."

Ginny felt her face heat up. "Isn't there…can't you…um, I've heard you can…you know, without going inside?"

"If you're sore, love, we don't have to continue."

She rolled her eyes. This was entirely not the time to be having this conversation. His hand was still resting over her heat and she held his erection in hand. "Can't you make me…climax, without being inside of me? I mean, I've heard…" she trailed off.

"Ginny, look at me." Draco was sure that her brown eyes were locked on his before he spoke again. "You can come without me being inside. If you're too sore, though, I can wait until tomorrow."

"I'm only sore around the opening."

"Do you want me to continue?" he asked.

She nodded once. "Please."

Draco noticed she was almost pleading with him. He leaned down, touching his lips to hers, as his fingers went back to work. They slipped through her wetness as he massaged her labia and clitoris. Ginny was moaning into his mouth and her hand started stroking him again.

Soon she broke the kiss. Her eyes slipped close and she moaned loudly. "So close," she told him. Draco found the spot he knew would take her over the edge and concentrated there. She was bucking against him, streaking towards climax. Draco watched her face as she found release. She looked so content, lying there, looking completely sated. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I love you."

"Love you."

After a moment, Draco started to roll off of her, but she stopped him by tightening her hand around his hardness. "You're not finished yet."

"I'm okay."

Ginny opened her eyes to look at him. "Draco." His name seemed to stop him and she slid her hand up and down his length, slowly. "You're so beautiful. I don't know why I didn't see it before."

As Ginny increased her speed, Draco's eyes closed. He was trying to stop himself from thrusting into her hand, but eventually gave into the urge. He would thrust his hips every time she moved up his length, gradually increasing her speed. Draco forced his eyes open, surprised to find her looking at him. Her brown eyes were darting between their bodies and his face, watching his reaction.

"Soclosesoclosesoclose." His words caused her to increase her hand movements even more. Draco's hips were jerking up and down. He could feel his release at the base of his spine. "Going to come," he warned. When Ginny reached his base, she squeezed gently, and that was all it took to take him over. He coated her hand and stomach with his semen. Draco dropped his head to her breast, waiting for his breathing to even out.

Ginny stroked his hair with her other hand, loving being so close to him. The way she was feeling right now was like nothing she could explain. It was almost like she and Draco were sharing one body.

When he was recovered enough to speak, he immediately apologized for the mess he'd made. Ginny blushed, slightly embarrassed. In truth, she wasn't quite sure what to do now. Her eyes searched for a way to wipe herself up, when they landed on the bathroom door.

"Care to join me in the loo?" she asked.

Draco pushed himself up, his hair falling over his forehead. He looked down and saw her mischievous smile and nodded at once. "I'd love to."

***


When Draco woke the next morning, he felt completely refreshed. He and Ginny had enjoyed nearly an hour of playing in the shower, until the warming charm he'd performed started to fail. They'd both crawled into bed, utterly sated, with Ginny curled tightly in his embrace, and fell asleep.

Except his wife wasn't there now. Her side of the bed was still warm, so wherever she was it wasn't far. As soon as Draco lifted his head off the pillow, he heard the door open. He went to investigate, but it closed again. Ginny appeared a minute later, holding a tray. "Good morning. Do you need some help?"

She smiled happily at him. "I've got it. Get back in bed." The redhead sat down beside him and lifted the covering off the tray to reveal breakfast. There were English muffins with jam, waffles with syrup, and an assortment of fruit. There were also two cups of steaming coffee. "Hungry?"

Draco nodded. "I worked up quite an appetite last night." He was pleased when she blushed. He took a cup of coffee and leaned back against his pillows. Ginny arranged herself so she was facing him, the tray sitting across his legs. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yes. I'm not sure if I've ever slept so well. I was utterly exhausted, too."

He grinned wolfishly. "I aim to please."

"Draco," she admonished. Ginny took one of the muffins and began to cover it with strawberry jam. "I wasn't sure what you'd want, so I ordered an assortment."

"It all looks very good," he commented. In truth, he wasn't so much of a breakfast eater. He typically only had a cup of black coffee. However, these were special circumstances. Draco reached for a plate of waffles and a fork. "What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know." Ginny looked up at him. "What about you?"

"Not get out of bed." He was distracted by the jam clinging to her upper lip. Leaning forward, he cleaned it with his thumb and brought the sweetness to his mouth. "Delicious. As I suspect anything would be. Your skin makes everything better."

The redhead arched an eyebrow at him. "We might have to test your theory."

Draco felt his body react instantly. "I think I'm up for the task."

Her face heated at his words, but otherwise she didn't react. Ginny was growing very comfortable with the affection he seemed to want to bestow upon her. Since embracing what he made her feel, the redhead found she rather enjoyed the way he expressed his feelings.

They ate in a comfortable silence, neither feeling the need for words. There was an obvious shift in their relationship this morning – they both knew this was a real thing. No matter the circumstances of their marriage, it was suddenly very real. Less than a week ago Draco had described what they shared as 'dating' when speaking to his mother, but it had changed now. There would be no more discussion of divorce or separation. They were together and it was permanent.

Ginny was the first to break the silence as she finished a bowl of fruit. "What do you want to do today?"

"Not get out of bed." Draco eyed her, trying to read her reaction. It pleased him when she blushed so easily.

She shifted under his gaze, unsure of what to say. When she used the loo that morning Ginny found some blood in her knickers and was still extremely sore. Even the light playing they did last night seemed like it would be too much right now. "I'm still quite…sore."

He nodded understandingly. "Just because we're in bed doesn't mean we have to have sex, love. While that's one very enjoyable aspect of our relationship, it's not our entire relationship. I don't expect you'll be ready for another day or so."

"Oh."

"Are you finished eating?" When she nodded, Draco took the bowl from her hands. He placed it on the breakfast tray, then moved the entire tray to the floor. Sitting against the headboard, he pulled his wife into his arms. "Can I ask you a question?"

She nodded.

"When did you first think you might love me?"

"Which time? At Hogwarts?"

"No. Recently. Is there one thing you can pinpoint that changed the way you felt about me?"

Ginny looked up at him. She hated that she'd hurt them so much during the first week of their marriage. Silently she vowed to make that up to him. "To be honest, I'm not sure if I ever fully let go of my feelings from Hogwarts. I haven't really had a serious boyfriend since then. Looking back, I'm not sure if that's a good thing. I think it made me bitter. That's why I was so nasty to you in the beginning."

His arms around her tightened momentarily. "I can deal with the nastiness. Especially knowing I'm the only one who'll ever have you."

"Does that really matter so much?"

"Gin, do you have any idea how turned on I was when you told me you were a virgin? How I felt when I realized I'd be the only one to see you like this. You're mine, love. All mine."

"I thought men preferred women with experience."

"Bollocks. In women they have no real interest in, perhaps. In the women they love, though, that's different. Men like knowing they don't have to compete with anyone else."

She laughed. "So basically you're saying you're glad I have no one else to compare your performance with."

Draco snorted loudly. "I never worry about my performance, as I'm clearly the best. It's more that I don't like to share." She made a rude noise and he moved his hand to cup her breast. "Given the aforementioned soreness, you can't deny I did something right."

"Someone has a big head."

"That's not the only part that's big." Draco waited for a reply, but she didn't seem to have one. Since he'd left her speechless, he decided to return to the previous topic of conversation. "When did you realize you might love me?"

Ginny wondered if she'd even be able to speak after his declaration. She was grateful that he'd moved the conversation back to safer ground, as she was finding herself a bit… heated. Had they continued down that road, she might have decided that her soreness didn't matter. "Before we Flooed to Gosforth Keep. You were so concerned about your mum, it literally took my breath away. I knew I loved you then."

He kissed her temple, but before he could reply someone knocked on the door. Draco looked down at Ginny. "Are they supposed to retrieve the breakfast things?"

"No. I don't know who it is. We could just ignore them."

Draco seemed happy by this suggestion, until the intruder knocked again, louder this time. He growled low in his throat before releasing Ginny. "Don't move. I'll get rid of them."

He grabbed a robe from the closet to cover his boxers. With one last look back at Ginny, Draco closed the door to their room. He crossed the living area quickly, growing more annoyed by the second. Hadn't they put the 'do not disturb' sign out last night? Draco opened the door, ready to give the person on the other side a quick lesson about not disturbing people who clearly do not want to be disturbed.

Instead, he found his mother standing there. She'd used the Portkey.
Leave a Review