He could hear his fathers footsteps up towards his room. Frantically he tried to stuff Ginny’s things underneath his bed. His hand brushed against a magazine. He pulled it out, forgetting about his father and read the title: PLAYGIRL WIZARD. He heard two knocks on his bedroom door and in walked his father, Lucius.

Lucius looked around the room quickly, noting the bra, frilly shirt, and panties, then he looked towards his son, who was currently holding a playgirl wizard magazine. Draco sat on the floor and stared at his father, and then at the magazine, then at an empty spot on the floor.

“Draco...my boy. We need to talk. Put down your magazine.” Lucius heaved a great sigh and then lost his composure and said abruptly, “You’re gay?” He looked at Draco in disbelief.

In Draco’s closet, a muffled noise could be heard. Ginny was laughing at Draco and Lucius. Gay. She was embarrassed that Draco had found her magazine, but it was so funny to see that his father thought the magazine to be his. Soon the muffled noise grew louder and Draco snapped out of his reverie.

Jumping up, he quickly went to his father, and said to him in an attempt to save himself the embarrassment of his father finding a girl in his room said, “Yes father. I’m gay.” Ginny couldn’t hold her laughter in any more, and it was clear another person was in the room. Lucius quickly side stepped Draco and ripped the closet door open. Ginny tumbled out in a large t-shirt and socks. She quickly stopped laughing and looked to Draco for support.

As Ginny’s eyes searched Draco’s, he looked away. Sighing she tried to make a sentence. “Um, Sir, um...you see, its like this–“ Her attempts at redeeming herself and Draco were futile as Lucius grabbed Draco’s and Ginny’s arms and pulled them standing up.

Lucius grabbed the magazine from Draco’s hands and stalked off into his work room. Draco and Ginny shared a look and followed. Draco stood in front of Lucius’ desk and Ginny stood meekly half beside and half behind him. “Sit!” Lucius barked at them. The couple sat down on the couch. “What is the meaning of this!” Lucius glared pointedly at the magazine, which he held with an index finger and thumb. He noticed a book mark in the magazine and opened it.

Lucius glanced at what was inside and his eyes filled with anger. Lucius chucked the magazine at Draco. “Dad! It’s not mine!”

“No you stupid boy! Look at what is inside!” Draco did as his father asked and looked inside the marked page. He glanced at it and then glared at Ginny. Inside the magazine was a picture of Draco, and his goods were barely concealed.

“MERLIN GINNY! I don’t want my goods broadcasted all over bloody England!” Ginny giggled then glanced at Lucius and quickly sobered up.” Draco glared at Ginny, while muttering under his breath about women and being nutters.

“I didn’t mean for you to find it like this...no...definitely not like this. Don’t you like it?” Ginny burst into giggles and said quietly to Lucius, “May I be excused?”

“Get some clothes on! Both of you! Get out of my sight.” Ginny and Draco exchanged another look and quickly jumped up to go to Draco’s room.

“He’s pretty pissed, Draco. I wonder how he’s going to take the engagement.” Ginny smiled affectionately at Draco and kissed him on the cheek.

Ginny grabbed Draco’s bum as he said, “Merlin woman, you're going to be the death of me!”
To Be Continued.
bigreader is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked Playgirl Wizard also liked 1112 other stories.
Leave a Review