Malfoy,
It seems I am going to take you up on your offer. I never thought I would be confiding in you but since my own family has decided I have the mental capacity of a toddler I have no choice. No, they don’t blame me. I wish that they would. Instead they walk on egg shells and send me pitying looks when they think I cannot see.

Poor stupid Ginny got sucked into Tom’s dark world because of her innocent ramblings about her crush.

Give me a break. Are they all that stupid? Did each and every one of them buy into the lies that Tom fed Harry? Does it make them feel better if they pretend that I was helpless, that I had no choice about what was going on?
Is that how you see me?
Ginny


Gin,
Where is the nasty little girl I am so found of? Pull yourself together. I did not tell you that you could write me so I could feed into your pity party.
D M


Malfoy,
So glad that I have a friend like you to help me in my time of need.
Ginny


Gin,
Glad to be of service.
D M


Malfoy,
What sort of service do you think you are giving me again?
Ginny


Gin,
The type that leaves you begging for more.
D M


Malfoy,
Think highly of yourself don’t you?
Ginny


Gin,
It’s not bragging if it’s true.
D M


Malfoy,
Did I say anything about bragging? No, that was all you.
Ginny


Gin,
Feel free to come in for a test ride any time you want.
D M


Malfoy,
In your dreams. Does it seem odd to you that we are sending one line owls?
Ginny


Gin,
No.
D M


Malfoy,
Prat.
Ginny


~}~}~



Malfoy,
Have I told you how much Harry reminds me of Tom? I have been staring at him for the past hour and a half because of it. The hair, the eyes, even the bloody smile. Pure Tom. Do you think that one of his parents was related to the Heir?

Dear God, he just caught me looking at him and blushed.

Now he is whispering to Ron and the pair of them are sending befuddled glances my way. Just what I needed. Looks like I am going to have yet another year of the Trio treating me like a little lost puppy dog.

If I batted my big brown eyes at you would your face get red too?
Ginny


Gin,
Why do you insist on telling me about your obsession with Potter? He is an ugly git and that is all I will say on the matter. If he resembles the Dark Lord then I do not know how I am going to be able to take my mark.

As for the big brown eyes, surely you jest.
D M


Malfoy,
Why are we owling each other like this? Do you realize how sad it is that I sit in the Great Hall every morning waiting for your owl to drop a packet of letters in my plate while you do the same? Wouldn’t it just be easier if we talked face to face?
Ginny


Gin,
In order to do that I would have to look at you.

So what was all the ruckus at your table about? Don’t try lie to me, even on paper you are terrible at it.
D M


Malfoy,
Sod off.
Ginny


Gin,
Not into buggery.
D M


Malfoy,
Good to know. The fuss was over Black. I think Harry would fade away if he didn’t have some crazed maniac or another after him. Do you think that scar left brain damage?
Ginny


Gin,
What’s with all the hostility? I thought you and Potter were on friendly terms.
D M


Malfoy,
Friendly is as friendly does.
Ginny


Gin,
Are we back to one liners again?
I got into a row with your Potter last night. He and that git you call a brother were walking with the mudblood and it was more than I could take. I might have let a few things about Black slip out. I hope that doesn’t blow whatever it is that you were nattering on about last month.

On second thought, I hope it does. You should know by now what I think of your pitiful excuse for a family.

I enclosed those photos I told you about. Tell me what you think of them next time you write.
D M


Malfoy,
Too funny! I cannot believe you got a shot of Pansy sleeping. The things that girl says in her sleep are to die for. The pictures almost make me want to forgive you for those nasty things you said about my family. Mind your tongue or you will have to find some other girl to pester with your owls.
Ginny
Leave a Review