word count: 200 (so says word)
crossing: BtVS/HP
challenge: bad trip
disclaimer: I do not own these characters. The HP ones belong to Rowling. The BtVS/AtS ones belong to Whedon.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"This is all YOUR fault."

"Best be careful, git. I'm who didn't lose my wand."

"No, you just lost most of our luggage, save this adorable little knicker-esque number." He reached out to touch the tiny bit of material on her hip.

She slapped his hand away. "Stop it, Malfoy. It's called a bikini, wanker. Girls swim in them."

Draco chuckled.

"I can't believe Kingsley Shacklebolt sent us on this trip together. I could just kill him."

"After you kill me, Weasley?"

"Directly after."

Draco wrapped his arm around her as they exited the building's elevator. Ginny shrugged away and stalked forward. The girl practically stopped traffic in the lobby of Wolfram and Hart. Curvy redhead in a green bikini? Who wouldn't stare?

Except Draco didn't like strangers staring at his Auroring partner like that. He slipped out of his wrinkled shirt and started forcing it on her.

"What-"

"They're all looking at your stuff."

Her eyebrow quirked. "So were you."

"But I'm me, and they're... not."

Ginny rolled her eyes. "If you want exclusive staring rites, Malfoy, you need to speak up."

"Hey, guys." A blonde secretary-type said. "Can-"

Ginny interrupted. "I'm waiting, Malfoy."

Draco scowled. This trip sucked.

*~*

end
The End.
Echo is the author of 10 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Staring Rites also liked 993 other stories.
Leave a Review