I don't own Harry Potter, don't sue.

I was bored... It's random, pointless and weird... Just read and review please!

Ginny groaned as she read yet another fan fiction work with herself and Draco Malfoy having sex in a closet. She didn't mind that they were shipping herself and him together. Why not tell what was already happening?

Their hormones are governing their brains so much that they don't realise that two people in a closet is not going to work! No matter how they use the magic, it doesn't work in Hogwarts! The Gods know we've tried! Part of Dumbledore's idea to try and keep the no-sex-before-marriage thing working. Not that it did... Although the tapestry spell was the worst. I spent weeks trying to get the cat hair off of me. Thanks to Hermione for giving him that idea!

"Another one?" Draco asked as he walked in, seeing Ginny's thoroughly annoyed face. Ginny smirked and nodded at him.

"Of course. There should be more stories in places other than the closet! Are we portrayed as such horny teenagers that we'll fuck in every place available?" Draco smirked at her.

"Well I didn't hear you complaining last night when we were in the shower. Or this morning in the Quidditch changing rooms. And I am quite sure that you didn't complain yesterday before lunch in the unused classroom," he mused, stroking his chin.

"That's not the point!" Ginny said blushing brightly. "We didn't even go near a closet, yet everyone thinks that the closet is the only place we can find to have sex. Haven't they heard of a bed?" Draco shrugged.

"Probably not... They're Muggles, what do you expect?" Ginny rolled her eyes at him.

"You've really got to get over that. It's getting so old!"

"When you get over the closet thing, then I'll get over the Muggles stupidity. How about that?" He asked, knowing she wouldn't agree. Ginny glared over at the pile of closet fan fiction, then shook her head.

"All right. You win." Draco smirked and pulled her to a nearby closet.

--------------------------------------

Ok, really really bored! I did warn you! Just review! Please? I'll stop writing this if you do! If not, then suffer my wrath, and I'll update this with random stuff every week! (Laughs evilly.) Ok, review now!

Leave a Review