You're all being tortured with another chapter! This one is even weirder, more random-er and extremely more pointless than the last chapter! Enjoy!

Only two reviews! I'm disappointed with the lot of you! (Cries.) Oh, well. Ignore that... Thanks to PhoenixFlames, and RoseB for being my only two reviewers! (Hugs)

Ginny smiled as she read a particular fan fiction story. People had been annoyed with the last chapter and her unwillingness for closet-sex, so they all ganged together to write another two fan fictions. One was in a closet, and although it was quite well-written, Ginny burnt it to a pile of ash as soon as she received it. The other story, on the other hand, was not in a closet. It was also written very badly, with spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes. Ginny didn't care.

"Guess what?" Ginny asked Draco, who had just conveniently walked into the room yet again.

"Malfoy's don't guess," he drawled. Ginny threw a ball at him that just happened to be nearby. Despite his Seeker skills, Draco misssed the ball, and it hit him in the stomach. "All right, you can win this time. What?" he asked, rubbing his stomach to ease the pain.

"There's a story where we aren't in a closet," Ginny said excitedly. Draco smirked and took the parchment from her.

"This is horrible! Look at all of the spelling mistakes! And the grammar and punctuation is atrocious! I can't finish it!" Draco said, screwing the story up into a little ball and throwing it into the fire, which happened to be on, even though it was summer, and it was a boiling hot day.

"NO!!!!" Ginny yelled, using more than one exclamation point to show how distraught she was as she tried to retrieve her beloved story from the fiery flames.

Draco shook his head and made the closet story un-burn itself. He started to read it, impressed. Ginny finally got out of the fire, then after making sure she wasn't hurt, she took the closet story, and reburnt it in disgust.

"If you actually read it, you might like it. I thought it was quite good, actually," Draco said smirking at her. "Very... descriptive imagery," he said smirking again. Ginny blushed. "I know of a nearby closet that's always empty..." He added, smirking still.

"Oh, all right... But I want a nearby classroom that's always empty for the next chapter," she said. Draco grinned.

"You should already know that in this type of story, there is no such thing..." He said then pulled to the nearby closet that was always conveniently empty.

I know, more randomness...

The next chapter: a closet that is not always conveniently empty! (Shock!) What will Draco and Ginny do then? Will the classroom be empty by then, or will there be another closet that is empty? Tune in next week, for Closet Cliche!

Review! I want more than two this time! (Thanks to the two that did review!)

Leave a Review