Disclaimer: I don't own anything to do with Harry Potter, don't hurt me! Thanks to all that reviewed!

Ginny walked up the corridor and seeing another closet, knocked on the door, then opened it.

Thank the Gods there's no one in this one! She thought with relief. She made a mark on her parchment, then kept walking down the corridor. In the last few closets there had been an abundance of couples.

Not all together, obviously. That would have been impossible. Well, at least highly improbable. Three people could fit, if they were all standing in a particular way and no one wanted to breathe. Depending on the size of each individual they could fit four, if they didn't mind getting squished...

Ginny shook her head at her thoughts. Still, at least she wasn't thinking about that. The 'that' in question had occured that very morning while Ginny had been seeing how many closets Hogwarts had, and how many people actually used them... She was bored, Draco was out and it wasn't a Hogsmeade weekend, it wasn't her fault...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 'that' in question had started when Ginny searched the dungeons for closets. Surprisingly, they had all been full, but that's not what the 'that' was. The 'that' was this: all of the closets had been full with the same couple! Ginny shuddered.

"I thought you gave back the Time Turner, Hermione!" Ginny had said. Hermione shrugged slightly.

"That's what we wanted you to think," Snape had replied, then closed the closet door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ginny shook her head again then walked up another flight of stairs, not seeing anymore closets. She was going to be as thin as a quill once the day was over!

Well, maybe not one of Lockhart's quills, because they were always really big and fluffy. I always thought he was compensating for something, Ginny thought with a grin. His teddy bear must be really small!

Draco shook his head at Ginny, then walked over to her.

"Draco? I thought you were out? Where have you been?" Ginny asked when she saw him walking towards her.

"I was out until the author decided to put me in here to stop you talking to yourself! I was in a nice village in France too. Stupid author," he grumbled.

"You better not be mean to her, she has the power to shrink your... you-know-what," Ginny whispered. Draco paled.

"I mean, what a lovely author she is!" He stopped paling and looked at Ginny. "Why are you counting closets?" He asked.

"I wanted to see how many closets there are in Hogwarts," she replied. Draco shook his head and pulled Ginny over to Hermione Granger, who just happened to be heading to a nearby closet that Professor Snape had been heading to only moments before.

"Granger, tell her how many closets there are in this place," Draco drawled.

"How could you not know? It's in Hogwarts: A History!" She said. Draco rolled his eyes at her and waited. Hermione shook her head and sighed. "There's 472 closets. Over the course of a single day, 469 are used by students. The other 3 are used by Filch and various cleaning instruments, though I don't want to think what he does with them..." Hermione said with a shudder. Ginny went green and Draco paled, yet again.

"Hermione? How long does thirty seconds take?" Snape's voice came from inside the closet. Ginny shook her head a lot of times, then walked away dizzily. Draco went a shade of green as he followed her. Hermione slipped inside the closet.

"Well, I know of a classroom that's empty," Draco said smirking at her.

"You still want... After... Even though we just saw... Oh, that is just wrong, Draco!" she said shaking her head.

"Well... At least we didn't see him. That would have been wrong," Draco said with a smirk.

"Oh, stop talking about it! Wait, did you say an empty classroom?" She grinned. "I'll meet you there in five seconds," Ginny said and rushed into the nearby empty classroom.

Thank you to the people that told me the chapter didn't work... Now I feel (and look) like an even bigger idiot! Yay...

Leave a Review