Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, don't sue...

Sorry about the long wait. I had a mean review for this at FF and managed to get writer's block because of it! If you want to know what it was, then you can click on my livejournal link and read me complaining about it!

Ginny looked up from reading some more fan fiction long enough to glare at Draco then went back to reading. "You're still not happy, I see," Draco said, stating the obvious. Ginny rolled her eyes at him. "I can not believe you let me walk into that room when it was full of students!" Draco smirked at her. "It's been three hours, I think you should have gotten over that by now! Besides, it's not my fault you walked into the wrong room! I didn't say that room was the empty one, did I?" Ginny sighed. "No... I guess you're right," she admitted with a sigh. "It doesn't mean I'm happy about it!" "Great. I've got a surprise for you," Draco said grinning. Ginny sat up, curious. "What is it?" "If I told then it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?" "Spoil sport," Ginny muttered then followed him out of the room. Draco led Ginny to a room that wasn't conveniently empty and sat her at a table. "Why are we in the Gryffindor Common Room? In fact how did you get the password to even get in here?" Ginny asked. Draco shrugged. "No idea. I just walked and we ended up here... Hmm... Maybe I can torment some first years while I'm in here," he said smirking as he looked around. Every first year suddenly disappeared from the room. "Oh well," Draco sighed. "Back to the original reason as to why you brought me here... I believe I have a surprise?" Ginny asked. "Malfoy! What are you doing here? How'd you even get in here?" Ron asked. "I've already been through this... I don't know. I just walked and I was suddenly in this room with my girlfriend," Draco said. Ron's eyes bulged and his face went a bright red. "I think he's forgotten how to breathe..." Hermione said from nearby. Draco and Ginny were almost certain she hadn't been there a second ago... "Shouldn't you be off in one of the 453 closets somewhere with Snape?" Ginny asked. "For your information, there are 472 closets, not 453!" Hermione shrilled. Ginny rolled her eyes. "Uh huh..." she said, uninterested. "Go away. I'm supposed to be getting a surprise," she said, glaring at them for ruining everything. "Surprise? I like surprises!" Harry said, coming out of no where. Ginny jumped into the air. "All of you go away! This is my surprise, not yours! Go!" she yelled. Everyone left quickly. Ginny looked around and realised that Draco had left too. "Not you, Draco! get back here!" Draco walked back into the room and smirked when he saw Ginny hanging there in mid air. "Oh, stop smirking and get me down from here. I want my surprise, damn it!" she said crossly. Draco grabbed Ginny's ankle and pulled her down so she was standing on the ground. "Your surprise isn't in here... It's somewhere else," Draco said. "And before you say anything, it's not my fault we ended up here!" "Fine... I just want my surprise," Ginny said and followed him out of the Gryffindor Common Room.

They arrived in a different room and once Draco had checked that it was the right room, led her over to a nearby conveniently empty closet for her 'surprise'.

Sorry for the short episode... It will be updated soon! Review!

Leave a Review