What does Draco do once he goes home? This fic picks up at the end of OoTP on the train. Draco will discover that all that he thought was right is not necessarily so, and that whom you love is not always your choice. Begins with Draco paired with someone other than Ginny, but be patient, as they are meant to be! The journey just takes a little time, and the road is not the smoothest.....
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Romance, Humor, Action, Smut
Warnings: Character Death
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 5 | Word count: 7145 | Read count: 2213 | Published: Dec 09, 2005 | Updated: May 23, 2007
[Report This]

(Reviews - 8) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 On the Way Home (Reviews - 1) 1401 words



2. Chapter 2 To the Manor (Reviews - 4) 1058 words

All Jo's, except for the delightful Melasina. She is mine.

Thank you thank you to my absolutely faahh-bulous beta, Persephone33! She makes this easy.

3. Chapter 3 In the Garden (Reviews - 0) 1862 words

Just so everyone knows, the road to D/G in this story is a bit long - Ginny doesn't make an appearence for a while. However, this story is already written, and as it is going through the beta process, I will be posting as my beta sends the chapters to me. (So you won't have to wait that long!) Persephone33, said beta, is awesome, and I cannot thank her enough! Trust me, when Ginny shows up, it'll be worth the wait!

All except Melasina are Jo's.

4. Chapter 4 Narcissa Revealed (Reviews - 1) 1389 words

Thank you to Luvliegirlie, dgloves70, new moon, and hopeless! I am delighted that you all like the story, and even more so that you commented! Thank you!

Mel is mine, and don't worry, she does not hold Draco's interest for long. He needs to be ready for the whirlwind that is Ginny!

There are not words for all the help that Persephone33 is giving me. She is a most wonderful beta, and thanks is immense!

5. Chapter 5 Elvish Affront (Reviews - 2) 1435 words

Thank you to all who reviewed! Reviews are the bread and butter...
For all those that have enquired, Ginny is Draco's last love. Melasina is merely his current interest. He needs to deal with some of his own issues before he and Ginny get together, and believe it or not, the relationship with Mel will help him with that. As well, Mel is directly responsible for Draco and Ginny becoming a couple. It doesn't seem possible now, nor will it for some time, but she will be.
Huge thanks to Persephone33 for her wonderful beta skills. She is fab!