Ginny has finally been allowed to join the Order. But is it too high a price? Her mission: Baby sit the one and only Draco Malfoy.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 6 | Word count: 9019 | Read count: 2077 | Published: Jan 20, 2006 | Updated: Feb 18, 2006
[Report This]

(Reviews - 43) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. The Mission (Reviews - 6) 593 words

A/N- This was my first attempt to actually follow HBP canon. I would really like to know if anyone likes it before continuing. The rating is for later. Also if someone would like to BETA for me, please email or leave your email in your review. Enjoy! Oh, just for the sake of saying it...None of it is mine, it's JKR's.

2. Chapter 2 (Reviews - 6) 1235 words

Disclaimer: None of it belongs to me unfortunatly. It all belongs to JKR and her associates. No copyright infringement is intended.

A/N:I do hope everyone enjoys this chapter. I have been banging my head on the desk trying to get it just right. Oh and Draco has a bit of bad language in this chapter.

3. Compromise? (Reviews - 0) 1181 words

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.

A/N: Sorry it toook so long to get this chapter up. I finally have a wonderful BETA Kisou. That being said; any mistakes are a result of me manually putting up the chapters. You get two chapters today and then with Chpater five we enter the wonderful world of my HBP theories. I do hope you enjoy. Oh and I will warn you I have a potty mouth and it becomes apparent even more so in this chapter than the previous two; it will continue on that way as well.

4. Attacks of all sorts (Reviews - 7) 2183 words

Disclaimer: None of it is mine.

A/N- I was remiss in thanking everyone who reviewed the first two chapters. Each review is important to me; it means a lot that you all took the time to review my story. I skip about alot during the first few chapters, time wise. I wanted to get to the meat of the plot and not bore you with the day to day workings. I do hope the wonky way my mind works doesn't have you all running scared...thanks again to Kisou for being a great BETA. Enjoy

5. Chapter 5- You're Full of youself, aren't you? (Reviews - 2) 2158 words

This chapter was missing before...sorry for mucking it up. I don't know what happened...I could have sworn I submitted both of them but I guess not. This should help out with any confusion from the former gap between the events of chapter 4 and 6.

As always thanks so very much for reviewing. I appreciate the time each of you has taken!

Thanks to Kisou for putting up with me and being a great BETA.

6. Chapter 6- Revelations and Realizations (Reviews - 22) 1669 words

Disclaimer: Again nothing but the plot is mine.

A/N- Here is where Molly's anger should be sufficently explained. This chapter is, like the last, chock full of my HBP theories.

Thanks again to Kisou for being such a wonderful BETA. ****I just noticed that I messed up and chapter 5 was missing. I will submit it now so please keep an eye out for it*** Sorry!