AUTHOR NOTE: Just to answer everyone's question about why Ron did not want Ginny to go to Romania, was just because he didn't want her to go with them. When I first started to write this story in 2003, I didn't think that Ron and Ginny had a good close brother/sister relationship, so that's how I worked that in.

Author Note #2: I have updated this to Mildly Naughty for chapter 9, 15, and whatever number chapter Valentine's Day is going to be in. Just really heavy making out sessions. Story is PG-13! Enjoy and thanks for the reviews!!

~*~


Chapter 6 – When You Say Nothing At All

Ginny jumped when she heard the unexpected voice. She looked down and saw a house elf. She bent down a little and said, "Hi, I am Ginny Weasley."

The little house elf gasped, "A Weasley in the Malfoy home? This cannot be good!"

"Whoa! Hang on a moment," Ginny said trying to calm her down, "I was invited by Mrs. Malfoy. I am here to tutor... I mean be tutored by Draco."

"Oh," the house elf understood, "Master Draco, smart he is, smart."

"Yes," Ginny said quietly under her breath.

"I am Mandy one of the house elf's."

"Well, Mandy, do you think you can help me in? I don't seem to see a door bell or a knocker anywhere."

"Miss Weasley must pull down on the snakes' tail and tell it her business," Mandy replied then without another word she ran off.

"Thank you," Ginny called after her, but doubted that the elf actually heard her.

Ginny did as she was instructed. She went to the snake and was about to pull its tail when it came to life. Ginny let out a squeak and watched how the snake came towards her hissing its tongue. It just starred at her for a moment when she realized what she had to do. "I am Ginny Weasley. I am here to see Draco Malfoy," The snake hissed at her again and was gone. Ginny waited outside for a few moments when she suddenly heard someone running to the door.

When it opened she saw another house elf, "Hello Miss Weasley," the house elf greeted her, "I am Billy, Master Draco's personal House elf," he let her in and said, "Master Draco will be with you shortly."

"Okay," Ginny said looking around.

"Shall I take your things?" Billy asked snapping Ginny out of her trance.

"Oh, yeah, thanks."

Billy took her things and ran from the room just as Draco walked in, "Good morning Ginevra."

She smiled at him and said, "Good morning."

Draco noticed that she was wearing the bracelet and was relieved that she did get it. He was about to say something when he noticed something else and walked up to her. Ginny was about to thank Draco for her gift when Ginny heard him talking. "Well, it looks like someone got their ears pierced," Ginny didn't know what to say; she didn't think that he would really notice it. "Ah, silver and green; those colors look great on you."

Ginny was not use to be given any compliments so she murmured a quick, "Thank you." She looked down at her feet and the two were enveloped in an awkward silence. Ginny wanted to say something to break it but the silence was broken when they heard someone else say, "Well, bring her in Draco, bring her in." Draco led her into the sitting room and Ginny saw a beautiful middle-aged woman with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Ginny walked over to her and the older woman stood up, "Mrs. Malfoy," Ginny said with her hand out, "I am Ginny Weasley, it's nice to meet you."

Mrs. Malfoy, very lady like took the young girls’ hand and said with a smile, "Draco, she's so delightful! She called me Mrs. Malfoy, I can't remember any of your other girlfriend’s doing that."

Ginny blushed at Mrs. Malfoy's accusation, but apparently Draco took it a lot better. He turned around and smiled at Ginny and said, "Mum, we're not going out."

Mrs. Malfoy looked a little upset, "He's right. Draco is just helping me study," Ginny added.

"Oh. Well," Mrs. Malfoy sat down, "There's got to be a start somewhere for everyone," she picked up a small sandwich from the small coffee table in front of them and said, "You're father used to date a girl from Gryffindor." You could tell immediately she wished that she didn't say it. She looked as though she wanted to take it back.

Draco looked shocked, "Really?"

Narcissa looked like she was thinking of what to say, "Maybe it was Ravenclaw," she paused again, "No, no, it was defiantly Gryffindor. Oh but that was a long time ago, before things changed and the world was a little more peaceful."

"What happened to her?" Ginny asked picking up a sandwich and taking a small bite from it.

"I don't know. Got married I suppose," Ginny knew that she wasn't telling them the whole story, but didn't wish to press it. They were silent for a few moments when Narcissa said, "Oh and I know about you're little secret."

"What secret?" Both Ginny and Draco said at the same time.

"That Ginny is tutoring you and not the other way around."

"Did my mother tell you?" Ginny asked this at the same time that Draco asked. "Are you going to tell father?"

"No," she said looking at Ginny and then turned to Draco and said, "and do you think I'm that nuts!"

"Are you upset?" Draco asked.

"Upset? No! I wasn't nearly that good in school and your fathers worst subject was Defense Against the Dark Arts."

"What?" Draco asked.

"It's true." She told him.

They continued talking until they heard a door slam and feet pounding down the hall.

Ginny suddenly went nervous. She knew that it was Lucius Malfoy, though when she saw Draco smile quickly at her, most of her fears vanished.

As Lucius entered the room everyone stood and Draco saw that Ginny's nervousness disappeared.

Lucius walked over to Ginny and sneered, "What are you doing here?"

Ginny crossed her arms and said, "And Hello to you too Mr. Malfoy, how good to see you again."

"Yes, I'm sure." Lucius starred her down, hoping to see the Wesley girl get scared, but Ginny didn't, so he turned to Narcissa and said, "Narcissa, we have some things to do." He turned back to Ginny and said "I don't know how old man Dumbledore can let you slide by and fail a class, but I think I know what he thinks will come out of this," he went over to Draco and said quietly, but loud enough for Ginny to hear, "I swear boy, nothing, and I do mean nothing better come out of this. If you disgrace the family name, I swear I'll make it so you wish you'd never been born."

Draco only nodded; he turned to Ginny and said, "Come on Weasel, let's go." He quickly winked at her. He turned around and started walking, "Come on, I don't have all day!"

"Oh, yeah. I'm right behind you, ferret boy."

Draco ran off and Ginny followed him. "Don't run in this house!" Lucius yelled after them.

Soon they reached the study. Draco shut the door and turned to Ginny saying, "Bloody hell, Ginevra, I never saw anyone stand up to my father like that before. It was bloody amazing."

Ginny stood there smiling and said, "Yeah, uh... Draco?"

"Yeah?"

"I, uh – I just wanted to say... uh."


"Well, come on, spit it out," he said with a smile.

Ginny walked over to him and threw her arms around him and said, "Thank you," she said it quietly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and stepped back.

He looked down into her eyes and saw them sparkling with happiness, "You're welcome," he said and then added, "Uh... for what actually?"

Ginny laughed and swatted him on the arm, "For my bracelet. I never thought I would ever see it ever again and here it is," she lifted her arm and looked at it, "Thank you so much."

"No problem, I'm glad you like it." He guided them over to a table and said, "Let's get a little more comfortable." And he removed his robes. He was wearing a pair of worn out jeans and a black sweater. Ginny removed her robes too. When he saw what she was wearing he suddenly got a little uncomfortable. He never thought that he would find a Weasley attractive.

Ginny saw him starring at her. She smiled and said, "You like my dress?" Hermione and Lavender helped Ginny pick out her outfit for the day. Ginny protested when they told her to wear the dress, but they reminded her that she was going to a Malfoy house, and that more then likely Draco would be wearing an Armani Suit. Ginny didn’t know what Hermione was talking about and doubt that Draco did either.

"Very nice," he choked out. He cleared his throat and said, "Like I said before, you look very nice in green."


About a half an hour later...

There was a knock on the door.

"Enter!" Draco barked and Ginny jumped.

The door slowly opened up and a small house elf opened the door, "Master Draco, the Master of the house would like to see you in the Foyer."

"You may tell him that I am on my way, Mandy," he said in a nicer tone.

The house elf almost looked giddy, "Very good sir," she replied and left.

Draco put his robes on and said, "Wait here. Look around, just don't break anything," he smiled and left.

Draco took his time to meet his father. When he finally got there he saw that his father was leaving. His personal house elf, Cosmo, was standing there holding his bag while another house elf was helping him with his cloak, "Yes father?" Draco said coldly.

"Took you long enough," Lucius sneered.

"You've always told me never to run in the house."

Lucius gave his son a sinister smile and said, "I have been called away on some... business matter. I will be back in a few days. Your mother has already left to go see her sister."

Draco sighed, "Is that all father?"

"No, that is not all,” he practically hissed at his son, “I don't want you fooling around with that Weasley girl."

"Fool around?" Draco asked trying to sound disgusted.

"You can't fool me son. You may have my evilness and cruelty, but there's some of your mother in there too," he said sounding a bit disgusted.

"You have nothing to worry about, I assure you."

"Good," Lucius said and he left without even saying good-bye.

Draco smiled and ran all the way back to the study.


Meanwhile...

Ginny walked around the room looking at all the stuff the Malfoy’s had. They had a lot of valuable stuff. Her fingers itched to touch it, but restrained herself.

Ginny moved over to a small bookcase they had there and eyed each book. She came across many books written by many wizards and witches, but then she came across some albums; in particular one that said, "Draco Clifford Malfoy," on it. She took it out and was about to open it when she saw the door open and Draco run through it.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" Ginny asked in alarm.

"Everything is great! My father is leaving and won't be back this weekend." Ginny was relieved. At least that was one thing less she had to worry about. "So it's just you and me."

"And you're mother."

"Nope, she left to go see her sister."

Ginny went a little wide-eyed, "So it's just the two of us."

Draco nodded and smiled, "Whatever will we do with each other," he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh shut-up ferret boy," Draco tried to look hurt. Ginny ignored him and said, "Look at what I found." She showed him the album.

"Hey! That's my baby book!" Draco was in between shocked that she found it and utter humiliation that he knew that there had to be some pictures in there that he didn’t want her to see.

"Thank you Captain Obvious.”

Draco opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it, and looked at her confused. “Who’s he?”

“I don’t know, but that’s what Hermione calls Ron when he states the obvious.”

“Anyways, I don't think I ever looked through this before," Draco said as he picked the book up.

"Well, there's a first time for everything," Ginny said and opened the book.

On the first page there were a few pictures. One was of a happy looking Narcissa holding a baby Draco. The next picture was of the family.

"I never seen my father smile like that before," Draco said sad like. The picture was of Lucius sitting next to Narcissa on the bed while he held his son, looking very happy and very proud.

As they turned to the next page there were more family pictures and his parents actually looked like they were in love and happy. He saw many of his parents kissing each other, or kissing him. There was even a picture where his father was asleep on a couch and Draco was curled up on his father chest sleeping with him. Draco was about to get teary eyed so he quickly turned the page.

On the next couple of pages there were pictures of people that he knew where family and friends, but he's never seen them before, so they quickly passed those pages.
The next page they came to was titled, "Bath Time."

Draco tried to turn the page and say, "We don't need to look at these either."

Ginny stopped him from turning the page and said, "Yes we do."

She eyed through the pictures and saw one that made her laugh. She pointed to it and said, "Draco look at that one,"

Draco looked at it and saw a moving picture of his father giving him a bath when he was three years old. Draco was splashing his father with water and Lucius was laughing. Draco said quietly, "Wow, my father actually did love me at one time."

Ginny turned to him and said, "I'm sure he still does."

Draco shook his head, "He's more evil then nice these days."

Ginny let the conversation slide and went to the next page.

There on that page was the picture that Draco was dreading to see; a naked baby Draco picture.

Ginny didn't say a thing; she just looked at the pictures and turned to the next page.

"Wow Weasley," Draco said in a teasing voice, "I'm surprised you didn't say anything." He wondered why the hell he would even bring that up.

"What would you of like me to do?" Ginny asked, "Point at the picture laugh and say, 'oh look! Naked baby Draco!' That's so immature."

There was a quick pause between them and he said, "You're dying to say it, aren't you?"

Ginny bit her lip and said, "Yes! But I won't!"

As they went on there were less and less pictures of Lucius, and when there were pictures of him, he wasn't smiling or showing any emotions. Then when she got closer to the end of the book there were no pictures to be found of him.

Ginny looked up at Draco with confusion in her eyes, "This is the time in which the Dark Lord took complete control over my father."

Ginny nodded and closed the book.

Draco took it from her hands and got up to put it away. He turned towards Ginny and said, "Of course now I have to see your baby book."

"Yeah, sure. The next time your at the burrow, you can see it." She said knowing fully well that he wasn't going back to her house.

Draco smiled and said, "I'm going to hold you to your promise."

Ginny ignored him and said, "Let's go do something fun!"

"What do you mean by fun?" Draco said as he watched Ginny stand up.

Ginny's stomach answered for her by growling. Ginny slightly blushed and said, "How about we get some lunch."

"Lunch sounds good."

"Okay, let me go get changed and then we can go eat," Ginny left the room. Draco stood there as though he was waiting for something to happen. Ginny came back into the room and said, "Uh... where is my stuff?"

Draco laughed and showed her the way.

He led her down a hallway with only a few doors. He stopped in front of one and said, "This will be you're room. The bathroom is right here," he pointed to the door across from hers, "and I am right next to you. So when you're ready just come on over."

"Okay, thanks," she said and she walked into her room.

Draco waited until she was in her room until he headed into his.

When Ginny got into her room, she was in awe; she never saw a bedroom look so extravagant. There was a huge bed against one of the walls. The royal red carpet felt plush under Ginny's feet. The walls were a creamy color making her feel like she was actually in a pure house. The dressers, she could tell, we're definitely hand carved, and very old. She took her time looking at all the vases and expensive-looking little odd and ends. There were gold and silver framed pictures around the room, of people she did not know. The lamps on the dressers were made from fine china and had a crystal like shade over them. There was also a fireplace built entirely out of bricks. Ginny knew that this room alone was probably worth more then her whole entire house.

After a little while Ginny finished looking around the room and took her clothes out that she was going to wear. She quickly changed and ran over to Draco's room, she knocked on his door, but didn't hear him reply. She heard music coming from his room so she knocked louder, he still didn't answer, so she opened the door.

Meanwhile...

Draco, thinking that Ginny would take a long time getting changed, took out his guitar from it's hiding spot and sat on his bed with his back to the door.

He started to play the new song that he was currently practicing, "Kids wanna rock", another one of Bryan Adams songs.

He didn't even realize that the door opened up and Ginny walked into his room watching him practice. He started to play again. Ginny, walked closer and mentally followed the song,

"Turned on the radio
Sounded like a disco
Musta turned the dial for a couple of miles
But I couldn't find no rock 'n roll This computerized crap ain't gettin' me off"

"Everywhere I go the kids wanna rock!" Ginny sang out, by pure habit. Draco suddenly stopped and looked at Ginny. "I'm sorry, I knocked three times, but you didn't hear me."

Draco took a look at her, she was wearing socks, but no shoes, short shorts that showed off how long her legs were, and a black short sleeve shirt complementing all her womanly curves.

"Draco, are you okay?" She said as she sat down on his bed next to him.

"Yeah, sorry." He smiled.

"So, are you ever going to play for me?" Ginny said pointing to his guitar.

Draco smiled, "Yeah, maybe later, but right now, let's go get some food, I'm starving!" He slid his guitar under his bed, stood up, and grabbed Ginny's hand. He held her hand all the way down to the kitchen, but let go of it when they saw a House elf come out of the kitchen.

"Hello Master Draco," the house elf looked at Ginny, "and master Draco's friend. What can Pippy get for you?"

"How about some lunch? I'll have a steak sandwich and a butter beer," he looked at Ginny.

"Can I have a salad with French dressing and a water?"

"Yes ma'am. Pippy bring your food right out to you!" And with that the house elf was gone.

Draco led her to the dinning room. In there, there was a very large, long table. He walked to the side of the table and held out the chair for her. He then took the chair next to her and sat down in it.

Ginny started to talk to Draco, but he couldn't really pay attention. His mind was wondering off, off to those pictures that he saw, for the first time, just a little while ago.

Ginny soon realized that Draco was in his own little world and starring off into space. She said his name a couple of times and finally he snapped out of it. "Sorry, what were you saying?"

"Draco, where were you?"

"I was right here."

"No, I mean you were starring out into space. Is something bothering you?"

"I just can't stop thinking about those pictures," Draco said. "What if I end up like him?"

"What are you talking about?"

He turned towards Ginny and said, "What if I end up like my father? By just looking at the pictures you know that the man can love, but as the years went on darkness took over his heart." He paused and then added more quietly, "What if I end up falling out of love with my wife and my child? What if I end up making their lives miserable?"

She looked at Draco and took his hand in hers and caressed it soothingly, "Draco, you're nothing like you're father."

"How do you know?"

"Well, you befriended a Weasley," Ginny said with a smile.

"Yeah, I did, didn't I?" Draco smiled back.

"Besides that, I think that your parents still love each other," Draco turned to Ginny, "I mean if your mother didn't love your father or if she knew that he no longer loved her, I think she would of left by now and taken you with her. She's a strong woman Draco, I can tell. And besides, if your wife ever complains that you turned to the dark side, I swear I'll come over here and beat you to a bloody pulp myself."

Draco laughed out loud, "Thanks Weasley, I think I needed that."

"No problem Ferret boy!"

By that time their food came out and they ate in peace.


"So, what would you like to do?" Draco asked once the house elves cleaned away their plates.

Ginny didn't say anything and looked at the floor, "How much of this house has marble flooring?"

"Ah... the whole ground floor has marble flooring."

"Great!"

"Why?" Draco asked looking a little scared.

Ginny said a spell that Draco never heard of and then she pointed her wand at their feet. The next thing that Draco knew was that he lost his balance and wound up on the floor, "What the hell?" he looked at his feet and saw sneakers with four little wheels on them. "Do you want to tell me what these things are?"

Ginny gave him her hand to help him up. As he took it and stood up, she answered him, "They are called roller skates."

"Do not tell me you brought a muggle invention into my house!"

"Oh come now! Just give them a try!" She started to skate on her skates as he just stood there holding onto the wall for support, "Oh come on! I thought that Malfoy's have very good balance."

"We do!" he retorted almost falling again.

"Then prove it Malfoy!" Ginny dared and she skated away.

Draco made sure that he had complete control over his balance before he started to move his feet and glide clumsily towards Ginny, "Hey this is easy!" he called out, but then he started going faster and faster and headed straight towards Ginny. "Uh-oh! Where are the breaks on these things?" He shouted.

"Point your toe down!" Ginny screamed, but it was too late for he already collided with her. The two of them fell to the floor, Draco lying on top of her.

Draco, at first, thought that he had hurt her, but soon found that she was laughing hysterically. He stayed on top of her, putting his hands on the floor beside her head so that he wasn't crushing her. He waited until her fits of laughter turned into giggles and asked, "What the hell are you laughing at?"

Ginny continued giggling and said, "Looks like I win Ferret boy."

"I didn't know this was a game."

"Well, it is!" she told him.

"Well," he said bringing his head down closer to hers, "It looks like I did too," when Ginny realized what Draco was going to do suddenly she stopped laughing and a mixture of nervousness and pleasure ran through her. Right before their two lips met a house elf came running into the room.

"Master Draco! Are you okay?"

Draco quickly rolled off of Ginny and stood up on his knees, "Yes, fine. Thank you."

"Very good sir," the house elf backed away and went back to his work.

With the moment broken, Ginny stood up and said, "Come on. This time don't let go," she said holding out her hand and smiling.

He grabbed a hold of her hand and stood up, not letting go.

They started skating, together.

A half an hour later Draco got a hang of the muggle contraption.


They skated for half of the afternoon and for the other half they studied up in his room.

When it came time to eat they had the food brought up to his room.


After studying for a while longer Ginny said, "It's 'later' can you play for me now?" She said in a pleading like tone.

Draco smiled and went over to his bed, pulled the guitar out from under it, and said, "Any requests?"

"Something by Bryan Adams."

Draco smiled and thought of one. He started playing and to Ginny's surprise he also started singing.

"I got my first real six-string
Bought it at the five-and-dime
Played it till my fingers bled
It was the summer of '69
Me and some guys from school
Had a band and we tried real hard
Jimmy quit and Jody got married
I shoulda known we'd never get far"

Ginny started to bop her head about and she looked at him as though she was some love-sick fan, fawning over the real Bryan Adams.

Draco looked at her and smiled as he sang.

"Oh when I look back now
That summer seemed to last forever
And if I had the choice
Ya - I'd always wanna be there
Those were the best days of my life"
Ain't no use in complainin'
When you got a job to do
Spent my evenin's down at the drive-in
And that's when I met you
Standin' on your mama's porch
You told me that you'd wait forever
Oh and when you held my hand
I knew that it was now or never
Those were the best days of my life
Back in the summer of '69
Man we were killin' time
We were young and restless
We needed to unwind
I guess nothin' can last forever - forever, no
And now the times are changin'
Look at everything that's come and gone
Sometimes when I play that old six-string
I think about ya wonder what went wrong
Standin' on your mama's porch
You told me it would last forever
Oh the way you held my hand
I knew that it was now or never
Those were the best days of my life
Back in the summer of '69"

When Draco finished his song Ginny was in awe.

"So what do you think?" Draco asked slightly out of breath.

"I... I'm speechless. It was great. Who knew that you could sing! Sing another one," she practically pleaded again.

Draco laughed and said, "I thought you said you were speechless," he laughed at his own little joke and then added, "I think that's enough for now. It's getting late and I'll be nice and let you have the bathroom first."

Ginny got up and kissed him on his cheek, "Thank you for sharing this with me," and she quickly left his room. She ran to her room, grabbed her shower stuff and pajamas and headed to the bathroom.

Draco sat on his bed with his hand still on his cheek and smile implanted on his face. He finally shook himself out of his trance and realized that he was falling for a Weasley. He couldn't be falling for a Weasley, not him, not the only Malfoy heir left. He decided that he was thinking too much, so he started to practice his guitar.

After a few minutes Draco put his guitar aside and went to see if the bathroom was free. As he walked towards it, he noticed that the water was still running, but there was something else too. He heard something, something like singing. He smiled, "So she sings in the shower." Sometimes he feels as though he knows too much about her, but then he finds out something new. He leaned his ear closer to the door and listened to her. "Nothing's gonna stop us now. And if this world runs out of lovers we'll still have each other..." Draco shook his head and went back into his room to play some more of his guitar.


A while after that Ginny finished her shower; she stepped out of the tub and grabbed the rather big terry cloth towel, still singing her song. "Let the world around us just fall apart, maybe we can make it if we're heart to he..." she stopped singing when she noticed her pj's where nowhere to be found. She looked everywhere, but didn't see her clothes from that day or her pj's for the night anywhere. "Damn house elves, they took them away with my dirty clothes! Ugh! This is why we don't own house elves!" she didn't even have her wand with her; she left it in her room. "Ugh!" she screamed in frustration again. She was also supposed to go tell Draco when she was out of the bathroom. She decided to just run to his room, knock on the door, and run away.

She tied the towel around her a little tighter, left the bathroom, and plowed right into Draco.
If his arms didn't catch her, she would of fallen down, and who knows what else.

She grabbed a better hold of her towel so it wouldn't fall off, and said, "Would you mind removing your hands? Cause if you don't my towel will fall." She had no clue why she added that.

"Is that so bad?" he said leaning down closer to her.

She looked up at him and said, "For me, yes. For you, maybe not." She couldn't help but laugh, "What are you doing out here anyways? You were supposed to stay in your room until I told you that I was done."

"Yeah, well, I got bored waiting, and came to hurry you up. You take forever."

"Well, sorry." She said.

"Uh-huh, I'm not," he said in her ear. A shiver ran down Ginny's spine. Draco leaned down a
little further and took in her scent. "You smell good," he said.

Ginny was getting a little nervous, but said, "Well, I left my stuff in there if you want to use it."

"No thanks, I like it better on you." He said against her neck and laid a soft kiss on it.

"Draco," she said in a shaky voice.

Draco snapped out of it and really looked at her. She looked a little nervous. "Oh, Gin, I'm sorry." He said and released his hold on her. "It's just, um... sleep deprive."

"Yeah," Ginny said with a grin, "It's just that my scantly clad body turns you on, Malfoy."

"Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that, Weasley. I have to go take a shower." He said as he entered the bathroom.

Ginny ran to her room and shut the door, "Did I really say that?"

"Did she really say that?" Draco said as soon as the bathroom door was shut.

"I wonder if I was right," Ginny asked herself.

"Boy, was she ever right," Draco said as he stepped under the cold spray of water.


Later that night...

Ginny got up to go to the bathroom. She was still so tired that she couldn't even open her eyes.

When she went back into her bed she found it warmer then when she left it. She paid no never mind to that and went right back to sleep.


In the morning Draco woke up to something tickling his nose. "If Ginny is pulling something to wake me up early on a Saturday morning, I swear..." he said to himself, but when he opened his eyes he did see Ginny; not awake, but sleeping in his arms. He looked a little confused, he didn't know why she was here, but he really didn't mind that she was.

He looked at her one last time and realized how much she looked like an angel sleeping. Then saying in a sweet tone, he said, "Hey, Ginevra, get up."

"Just five more minutes." She said snuggling up to him even more.

Draco smiled, enjoying the predicament that he was in, and said, "No, it's time to get up."

Ginny slowly opened her eyes and saw Draco there, "What are you doing in my bed?" She asked him.

"The real question is what are you doing in my bed?"

Ginny's eyes shot opened but she didn't move. She combed her fingers through her hair and looked confused, "What am I doing here?"

"I don't know, but I don't think I mind." He said caressing her check with his hand and leaning down to kiss her, but before he could there was a lot of banging on his door, "Master Draco," called a house elf.

Draco groaned and muttered, “Bloody House Elves!” Draco flipped them over so Ginny was on the other side, "Quick, get under the sheets!"

"Huh?"

"Just do it! Oh and Weasley, who knows how long this will take, so just amuse yourself while your down there."

"Amuse myself?" she asked getting under the covers, "With what?" She then noticed that Draco wasn't wearing anything. "Oh Merlin!" she said covering her eyes. Draco just laughed.

"Come in," Draco said to the house elf.

"Sir, we can not find Miss Weasley!" Billy said. He wasn't able to see Ginny because she was being shield by Draco's body.

Ginny accidentally brushed her hand against Draco’s thigh, making him gasp slightly and squeak, “Can’t,” he cleared his throat and tried again, “Can’t find her?”

"She's not in her room sir!"

"She probably just got lost. I will be there in just a few moments."

"Very good sir," Billy said and left the room.

Ginny heard the door close again and asked, "Can I come out now."

"No."

Ginny came out anyways, "Thanks for the heads up," she said getting out of bed wearing a pair of pajama pants and a tank top.

"I see that you got your pajama's back."

"Yeah, got a hold of Mandy and asked her to bring them back. Now if you don't mind, I am going to go brush my teeth," and she left his room.

Draco laughed, pulled on a pair of boxers and followed her into the bathroom.

When he got in there she was already brushing her teeth, so he took the other sink and started to brush his too. Ginny went to glare at him and noticed something for the first time that morning.

"Oh my goodness!" she mumbled with the toothbrush in her mouth.

Draco looked at her and said, "What?"

Ginny spit and said, "Look at your hair!"

"What about it?"

"It's not all greasy and pulled back." It was true his hair was all messed up with some parts just sticking up.

Draco said, "It's called wizard gel, Gin," Ginny bit her lip as though wanting to say something, "What?"

"Could you..."

"No."

"You don't even know what I was going to ask!" Ginny said stomping her foot.

"Okay, ask away."

"Could you just for one day..."

"No."

"Draco Malfoy, you're not being fair! Just let me finish my question," he stood there waiting for her question, "Just one day, don't use the gel."

"No."

"Oh come on! Just one day. If you don't like it you can go back to the other way."

"No!" he said being firm.

"Fine, be that way, see if I care!" Ginny said as she stomped out of the bathroom.

He laughed and took his brush out to fix up his hair.

Ginny went to go get changed. When she came back out of her room Draco was still in the bathroom. She knocked on the door, "Come on Malfoy!" she was pretty mad at him that he didn't do this one time thing for her, "How long does it take you in there?"

Suddenly the door opened up and Draco came out. "So what do you think?" he asked Ginny as he stood in the doorway of the bathroom.

Ginny turned around and was about to say something when her voice got caught in her throat. She finally got a good look at a half naked Draco Malfoy. Sure she was just in his bed and the bathroom with him, but she never really got a good look at him. Ginny got a little caught up; he was very cute with his well-toned muscular body, which he probably acquired from Quidditch. She gave him one last look and said, "Very nice."

Draco smirked, folded is arms over his chest, and said, "I'm talking about my hair."

Ginny grew pink in the face and said, "That's what I was talking about."

His smirk turned into a smile and said, "Sure it was." He ran his fingers threw his hair to get the bangs out of his eyes, but it just fell right back into place.

Ginny saw him do that and she, too, just had to touch his hair. She walked up to him so she was closer and ever so slowly brought her hand up to his head and ran her fingers threw his hair; it was so soft.

Draco closed his eyes and said her name, "Ginevra..." Ginny never heard anyone ever say her name like that. It was more of a moan then a complaint, “What are you doing?"

She stopped her movement and said, "Sorry, I don't really know why I..."

He grabbed her waist and pulled her even closer to him. Her one hand was on his chest while the other was still in his hair. Draco leaned down closer to her and said in a deep voice, "Don't stop."

Ginny ran her hand up his chest, around his neck, and played with the hair on the nape of his neck. A shiver ran down Draco's spine. He closed his eyes to just enjoy being this close to this particular girl. What made his eyes snap open again was a feeling of a small tug on his neck. When he opened his eyes he saw Ginny looking up at him with a smile on her face.

Draco asked himself if what he felt was an invite to kiss her. Did she want him to kiss her? He decided that the only way to find out was to do so. He slowly leaned his head down to hers and she didn't push him away. He rubbed his nose against hers and saw the smile on her face get wider. He placed a gentle soft kiss on the corner of her mouth and felt her head turn to kiss him, but he moved his head. "Don't tease me, Draco." She said quietly. He then smiled at her and leaned into her again. Just as their lips touched they heard one of the house elves running towards them. Draco pushed Ginny away just before the house elf reached them.

"Master Draco, you found Miss Wheezy!"

"Yes,” Draco squeaked. He cleared his throat and tried to talk again, “Yes, I did."

"Well, then, what can Billy get for you two for breakfast?" After they told him, Billy walked back towards the stairs.

Draco looked at Ginny and saw that she was looking at the ground, "I like the hair," she said looking up at him.

"Thanks, I think I do too."

There was a small awkward silence when Ginny's stomach growled. They both laughed and Ginny said, "Go, get dressed, I'm, starving.

"Yes, my lady," Draco took her hand, laid a chaste kiss against her knuckles, and went back to his room.


They studied for most of the day. They talked some more of past times and played some wizard chess, which Ginny kicked Draco's ass at.


Later that night Draco lit the fireplace up in the living room and Ginny went off to get supplies to make some S'mores.

While Draco was sitting there waiting for Ginny to come back he was trying to figure out what he was feeling. He had almost kissed Ginny four times. He stopped in mid thought and realized that he did kiss her, but not nearly as long as he wanted to. He lifted his hand to lips and remembered those soft lips against his, even though it was just for a brief second, he could still feel them. Before he could continue his thinking a head popped into the fire. It was Blaise Zabini.

At that moment Ginny was about to walk into the room, but saw the head, so she hung back a bit.

"Hey hun, what's up?" Draco asked. Blaise was one of his best friends.

"Nothing much," she sniffled, "Keith just broke up with me." She cried out. Draco shook his head; he knew that boy was up to no good. "Can I come over for a little?"

"I'd love you to, but my dad is in one of fits right now."

"Oh, well, can you come over then?" Blaise pleaded.

"Sorry hun, but I just can't tonight."

"Ugh, what did you do to your hair?" Blaise said in disgust.

Draco laughed, "What you don't like it?"

"No, I don't."

"Fine, I'll change it back, just for you." He said, not being serious.

Ginny's eyes were already tearing up. She placed the try of goodies on a table and walked away. Draco told her earlier that day that he had a secret passage up to an observation deck that was his alone, so she decided to go see what was up there.

"Really?" Blaise smiled.

"No. I kind of like it like this." Draco said running his fingers through his hair.

"Oh." She said disappointed.

Draco knew that Ginny would be coming back anytime soon, so he said, "I have to go Blaise, so I'll see you later."

"Okay, bye,” and with that said Blaises’ head vanished.

Draco sat back down and waited for Ginny to come back, but she didn't, so he got up and went into the other room. When he saw the tray of goodies on the table, Draco realized she must have heard him talking to Blaise.

"Billy!" he called out.

Billy showed up, "Billy is here sir"

"Where is the Weasley girl?"

"Sir," he said nervously, "I think sir, that she went up to your observation deck," he flinched and covered his head as if he expected to be hit. He knew that Draco told him never to let anyone up there. To Billy’s surprise nothing came. He looked up and saw that Draco was gone.


Meanwhile...

Ginny went up the stairs and out onto his observation deck. She saw a hammock on one side of the deck, she went to it, and laid in it. She then proceeded to look around and on the small table next to her she saw a radio. "For someone who doesn't like Muggles, he sure does have a lot of Muggle things," she said to herself and turned the radio on. There was a song on and she knew what it was right away. It made her think about her and Draco, he almost kissed her four times, well, three times, for she could still feel his lips against hers that last time.

Ginny then realized that out of all the times he almost kissed her, she never pushed him away. She knew that she wanted him to kiss her, but then what? What would happen after that? Draco would never go out with her, and what about Blaise? She was sure that Draco liked Blaise better then herself. She decided to stop thinking and she started to sing with the song while starring up at the stars.

When Draco reached his observation deck he saw Ginny lying in his hammock looking up at the stars listening to a song off his radio. Draco walked closer and heard Ginny softly singing to the song.

"The smile on your face lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me when I fall. You say it best when you say nothing at all."

At that moment Draco felt as though this song was talking about them. He smiled and laid next to her on the hammock. Ginny didn't scream out of surprise to see him; she just knew that it was him.

"Hey," Draco addressed her.

"Hey," Ginny responded sadly.

"What are you thinking about?"

"About how this was the best summer of my life," Ginny answered his question.

"Now that's a little hard to believe," Draco said not believing her.

"Now why do you say that?" Ginny asked confused.

"Because you had to spend it with me," Draco answered her truthfully.

"That's the reason why it was so good," he looked down at her, "Draco, you made me see that people should always deserve a second chance."

"Thank you for giving that to me," he said quietly and sincere. She smiled at him and he asked, "Why so sad then?"

"Because tomorrow will be our last day being like this," he was about to ask something when she said, "Why can't we jus be friends?"

"Ginny, we are friends. This summer proved it. You even said we were friends."

"Sure now we are, but what about when school starts up, huh? Do you really think that I'm that naive to think that once were back at school that we're still going to be like this?"

"What are you talking about?" Draco asked getting upset.

"Draco, lets face it, when we go back, you'll start taunting Harry, Ron, and Hermione again and I swear if you call her Mud…” Ginny bit her lip in surprise that she almost said it, “the “M” word, I’ll…”

Before she could finish her threat Draco covered her mouth with his hand and asked, “Why are you so violent?”

“I am not violent,” Ginny protested and then added, “Besides you won’t have any need for me to tutor you anymore."

"Sure I will."

"If you need anyone help you, I'm sure Blaise would. You said so yourself, she's one of the top students in our class," she bit her lip. She didn't want to sound like she was jealous, even though she was.

"Oh, so that's what this is all about," Draco gasped.

"What are you..." Ginny said but was cut off.

"You're jealous!"

"Of what!"

"You think I like Blaise," Draco accused.

"Why would I care?" Ginny said trying to sound disgusted.

Draco just starred at her; he just wanted to kiss her once before the weekend was over. But then his head asked him, 'But will once be enough?' He put that thought away and said, "I don't know. Why would you care? Could it be because you like me?" Draco really couldn't take much more. Those lips were taunting him. He needed to feel those lips against his once more.

"That's ab..." before Ginny could finish he leaned down and kissed her hard. Ginny's eyes went wide. Draco soon relaxed himself and softened the kiss. Ginny didn't even think about pushing him away, she actually wanted this. She wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair. Draco liked the feel of that and a moan escaped from him. Ginny felt Draco's tongue lick at her bottom lip, asking to be let in, and she opened up to him. Now it was her turn to moan a little.

After a few moments Draco pulled away and Ginny was breathing heavily, "Wow." Ginny thought to herself.

"You can say that again," Draco looked down at her. Apparently, Ginny said that out loud. She looked away from him and blushed. He grabbed her chin to make her look at him and said, "How about being secret friends?"

"Secret friends sounds great,” Ginny said with a smile.

"And I'll lighten up on the ‘Dream team.’” Draco said a little disgusted.

Ginny just let out a laugh, “In fact maybe I should ask them to lighten up on you for me. I don‘t need Hermione to hit you again.”

Draco groaned and said, “And we went so long without having to bring that up.”

Ginny wrapped her arms around his head, again, and leaned up letting Draco know she wanted another kiss. Draco smirked and as he leaned forward for the second kiss they heard thunder. Then suddenly the clouds covered the sky and the rain started to fall.


To Be Continued...
To Be Continued.
Ginny612 is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 19 members. Members who liked When You Say Nothing At All also liked 770 other stories.
Leave a Review