A fun, upbeat fic, in which Ginny can't control her fantasies... fantasies that someone else can see... An attempt to be humorous... but not too witty. (I really am funny to myself... but I think I'm the only one I make laugh! ;) )
Category: Completed Short Stories
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger
Compliant with: HBP and below
Era: Hogwarts-era
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 1 | Word count: 1393 | Read count: 2843 | Published: Apr 18, 2006 | Updated: Apr 18, 2006
[Report This]

(Reviews - 50) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Much Better (Reviews - 50) 1393 words

This was written for Gianfared at the dgficexchange on LJ. She asked for aspects of HBP and humour. This is supposed to take place between Christmas and May of HBP. I wrote this to take into account the Christmas part, but not the H/G relationship. I suppose that if I wrote a sequel I’d have to reconcile Ginny’s immense attraction to Draco and her dating Scarhead -- but I’ve recently read a fabulous fic that had her relationship with Harry as a cover for her REAL feelings for Draco… so that’s how I am choosing to interpret canon in this little ficlet… not because I don’t support H/G in canon, but particularly because the last time I actually read the canon works all I could do was think about Draco crying in the bathroom over Ginny rather than Dumbledore -- enough me -- on to the story! ;))