They cross paths and his shoulder lightly brushes against hers.

She turns around to look at him and to say, “Excuse me.”

She knows that he would never do it on purpose and that he would never care for her like she does for him.

But she is surprised to see he is already looking at her.

Time seems to stop when their eyes meet. The Earth, Sun and Moon all seem to freeze in a moment of fire and ice.

They pour their souls into each other with this one look. In this look that speaks of a love that they both feel.

What really lasts for a few moments seem like an eternity to her. In this eternity they are the only souls that matter and are the only two souls in the whole universe that care so much for one another.

He can't bear to look a second longer and so he looks away. Time starts up once more, and she is in an eternal fire of undying love and lust for him. She believes that he will never feel for her the same way that she feels about him.

She slowly turns around and continues on her way to potions, when suddenly she feels a hand on her shoulder.

She turns around and it is him and he has come back. He tells her how his burning love for her makes his heart ache. How he always thought that she did not feel the same way that he does. How he always felt this way but could never bring himself to confront her about it.

Her soul seems to soar with a happiness she never thought that she would feel.

And so all she can do is smile, touch his cheek, whisper in his ear and say,

"I love you too..."

***

A/N: This short piece of fan fiction has evolved over time. It was originally not so good. But I was able to fix the spelling mistakes. And I would like to especially thank my beta, LogicQuirk who helped me with errors here and there. Without her, this story would not even be archived! Thank you!!!!
The End.
bridgetmalfoy is the author of 1 other stories.

Leave a Review