An invisible tattoo and a forbidden taboo will forever change the lives of two teenagers and the Wizarding World alike.



The world was not written in black and white, but in shades of gray.




[Read&Review] (por favor!)
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Compliant with: HBP and below
Era: Hogwarts-era
Genres: Action, Romance
Warnings: Blood, Character Death
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 6 | Word count: 20532 | Read count: 6860 | Published: Aug 02, 2006 | Updated: Aug 17, 2007
[Report This]

(Reviews - 35) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. I: Among Cowards (Reviews - 10) 2827 words

Hello readers!

This is my first story on this site. I say that because I am very well aware that I am not the most computer savvy person in the world, and as hard as I've tried to get everything correct I wouldn't be surprised if I made a mistake somewhere. I'd adore you if you point them out to me or throw suggestions my way.

As a warning for the future: As school draws nearer and nearer my updates may not be on a regular basis; bear with me.

Lastly, any lyrics I have up do not belong to me and nor do the singers. They are the sole property of the bands, etc., etc., etc., and I just wish I owned them.

Same thing goes for Harry Potter and all its characters, places, items and all that jazz. I only wish I owned it. I'm not making any money off of the songs or this story, so don't sue me. I don't have anything you want.


2. II: Thunder Strike (Reviews - 6) 3093 words


Disclaimer: Everything but the plot belongs to J.K.Rowling, and the lyrics to the bands.


My apologies for the delay in the chapter update. I got myself a beta! And so, after some delays in getting in contact, the chapter came to beta'd. ^^ Hurrah! So thanks to Bookworm Jen for a fantastic job!


I also found the spare time to write down several more D/G fic ideas, and you can find previews/summaries on my profile page. I set up a little voting system, so if you find a story you find you want to read in the future, just follow the directions. The story that gets the most votes by the time this one is finished is the story I will work on next!



3. III: Opposites (Reviews - 7) 1545 words

Chapter three is here! xD Song does not belong to me, nor does Harry Potter and company. I only own my CD player and my kitty. =3

4. IV: The Constants (Reviews - 7) 3599 words

A/N: Thanks as always to my lovely beta Jen, who keeps me from confusing all you readers. D Don't forget to review?



Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. But my army of moldy albino frogs that foam and foam at the mouth (no relation to albino ferrets, ferrets aren't moldy anyway) is forming and soon... soon... I will STRIKE! -looks behind her-



-frogs are laying bellyup-



Umm... Maybe later?



So... no claim to Harry Potter and all its stuff...



NOTICE:

As you may have noticed in the previous chapter, I now have set up a little voting system on my profile. On there is a list of story plots that I am going to do in the future. GO VOTE! You can vote for more than one, but not for the same one twice. The one that gets the most votes I will write next. Send a vote in either through my e-mail or in a review!

5. V: The Variables (Reviews - 2) 6058 words

A/N: Yaaay! I've finally updated! Now that school is almost out I should have more time for the story and should update more often. As always, please review!

6. VI: Long Night (Reviews - 3) 3410 words

A/N: Sorry for the long update gap... I meant for this to get to the beta sooner. Speaking of which, a big hug for my beta Jen! :3



And don't forget to drop by my profile page and vote for a story. ^^