When Ginny Weasley made her fashion empire, she and Draco Malfoy broke up under less-than-favorable conditions (a flying cup of hot tea was involved). Now, he's worming his way back into her life and her business, and he's determined to win her heart. Ginny, however, is not risking it again after he broke it once before . . . But when Narcissa Malfoy gets personally involved and decides that a close working relationship for a charity benefit is the best way to get them back together, sparks fly, not all of them potentially lethal.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: None
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 5 | Word count: 9348 | Read count: 4988 | Published: Oct 09, 2006 | Updated: Jan 22, 2007
[Report This]

1. The 368th Annual Gobel Fashion Awards (Reviews - 28) 1188 words

This is decidedly Voldemort-less. It is placed in a world where Voldemort was defeated and Draco was a spy. Just so you know.
Revision Author's Note: Okay, I decided mucho revamping would be needed until my muse decided to stop sight-seeing and help me write a new chapter. Enjoy!

2. A Visit to MM Enterprises (Reviews - 29) 1498 words

Thanks to all of you for the absolutely stunning reviews! It inspired me to go all wishy-washy and write another chapter . . .
Alright, my second revised chapter. I decided that more conversation was necessary for the literary future of this venture. Or somesuch.

3. Sushi Dinner (Reviews - 18) 1794 words

Sorry, sorry, sorry this took so long to update . . . my hand hurts like hell from a ceramic vase falling on it, so understandably this was a tad hard to write.
And yet another revision . . . one is sensing a theme, is one not?

4. How Not to Spend a Sunday Afternoon (Reviews - 17) 2524 words

Hi guys, sorry this took so long to put up. I've been out of it lately (plus, my hand needed time to heal). Please enjoy the product of a long wait!
Revision makes the world go round, the world go round . . . please don't kill me for this taking horrendously long! *whimpers*

5. The SDAUC Benefit: Part I (Reviews - 36) 2344 words

Well, I was on a roll . . . so I figured, why not write another chapter? Just to clarify: SDAUC is an international organization; Narcissa and Rivena both live in Manhattan (despite being British), and the Bringley family is American. Just to save you from confusion . . .

The last of the revisions! I've already begun chapter six, but it's a stubborn little bugger . . .