A year after Harry's death, Ginny decides to put the pain behind her. As an Auror trainee chosen for undercover work, her excitement turns to anger when she finds out she'll be living with Draco Malfoy as his girlfriend. She's suspicious of his motives and disturbed that he's even more handsome and self-assured than he was at school. How long can Ginny lie to family, friends, and herself about her double life and her growing feelings for Draco?
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger, Other Characters, Ron Weasley
Compliant with: None
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 4 | Word count: 10607 | Read count: 4425 | Published: Jan 28, 2007 | Updated: Mar 09, 2007
[Report This]

(Reviews - 35) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1: Lost Memories (Reviews - 5) 2826 words

Hey guys! Just want to thank Kerichi for helping me start this story and my amazing beta Kate! R&R!

2. Chapter 2: Revelations (Reviews - 8) 1669 words

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters. That honour goes to JKR.

A/N: Hey! Heres chapter 2! Hope you like it! I won't be able to add chapter 3 until after they have finished revamping the site so tell me what you think about this chap!. Thanks once again to my beta Kate! R&R!

3. Chapter 3: New and Old Beginnings (Reviews - 8) 2909 words

Disclaimer Everything you recognize belongs to J.K. Rowling and her publishers



A/N Hey guys! Heres chapter 3. Thanks once again to my awesome beta, Kate :D.Next chapter there wil be a lot more action, but for right now some D/G goodness...R&R!

4. Chapter 4: Surprises (Reviews - 14) 3203 words

A/N: Hey Guys! Sorry for the wait, life got in the way and I hit a brick wall when it came to writing. Hope this chapter makes up for it though! A lot happens here, so I hope you guys enjoy it! As always R&R! Reviews make me smile!