Sparks fly and glasses shatter when two elite Aurors, Ginny Weasley and Draco Malfoy, are assigned to pose as Ashton and Bryhoney Seaton, a newly married couple, to catch the Death Eaters roaming free even twelve years after Voldemort was defeated. Surely they would catch the Death Eaters, only if they could remove their wands from each others' throats. They would kill each other, even if they kept alone with each other for more than an hour...or so they claimed.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Blaise Zabini (boy), Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Compliant with: All but epilogue
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Action, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 5 | Word count: 19394 | Read count: 13256 | Published: Aug 12, 2007 | Updated: Oct 07, 2008
[Report This]

(Reviews - 91) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: Well...this is a fic of mine I want to be published later (but with a totally Muggle perspective and not in any way related to Harry Potter).
So please review as to the changes I should make so that it is more interesting.

1. Prologue (Reviews - 26) 1249 words

Well...this is a fic of mine I want to be published later (but with a totally muggle perspective and not in any way related to Harry Potter).
so please review as to the changes I should make so that it is more interesting.

2. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 25) 4225 words

I’m extremely sorry for the delay that has been caused. My chapter was returned to me many times, which delayed this chapter. But thanks to all those who reviewed, even if to only express their confusion for the prologue. The Prologue was supposed to be confusing, I assure you that the rest of the story will not be.

Well, the story is now beginning, for the Prologue was in past, a memory of 7 years back. If you still have problems regarding the time line and age (or any other), do blurt them out in review. But in case, I’ll clarify the ages:-
Draco is at present 28 years (in the prologue -21 years)
Ginny is 27 years (20 in Prologue)

3. Chapter 2 (Reviews - 17) 4584 words

First of all, thanks to ALL those who reviewed, even if only to complain about the confusion! It really gives me a kick to see that somebody gives a damn. Though, let me just clarify the general problem everybody had.

To quote one reviewer ~I am not very clear on what was going on in Chapter one. Any clarification? ~ I think most of you are confused as you are trying to link between the Prologue with the first chapter. What I suggest is that you just forget about the prologue and read the first chapter as a new story, as you reach the fourth to fifth chapter and proceed forward, think of the Prologue and try to think what is happening, that will help.

I have put little footnotes at the end of the story, just to help.

4. Chapter 3 (Reviews - 16) 5525 words

I know its very late, but I can't help it. I had my exams going on for the past five months (yes, since late December last year) and I was under loads of pressure to perform.

So, please forgive me - and read on with the new chapter.

5. Chapter 4 (Reviews - 7) 3811 words

PLEASE.. forgive me, all my readers. I know I've been a terrible author, with not updating my chapters as regularly as I've promised, but have sympathy with me please. I've joined a new college very far away from my home, where I have a very limilited access to a personal computer and Internet, so I now officialy announce. This story will have unfrequent updates, updated -yes- I have no plans to abandon this story, but the updates will be slow. please don't hate me for this.

Also, a few people after this chapter may start commenting on the compliance of this story. I hereby again state that this story is fully compliant with the whole Harry Potter series, even with some parts of Epilogue, but I've twisted much of the Epilogue according to my wishes, so its better to forget the Epilogue while reading this story.