Chapter 10 – Sunday Morning




Ron threw open the portrait the next morning and practically marched down the hall with Harry and Hermione at his heels. They gave each other anxious glances and Hermione muttered something under her breath.

“What?” Ron snapped, whirling around.

“I just said, maybe, I shouldn’t have said anything!” shrieked the brunette hotly.

Ron glanced at her and said, “No, I’m glad you did. She did this to piss me off you know.”

Hermione sighed and Harry shrugged.

“I doubt that,” his roommate said, ruffling his black hair with one hand. “You know Ginny wouldn’t be so rash.”

“Malfoy probably used mind control on her,” Ron said thickly as they walked down to the main entrance hall.

Reaching the Great Hall, the trio stopped short and blinked; the Death Eater scum was holding Ron’s baby sister close, his mouth against hers, and her hands were twisted in his hair.

As soon as Ginny stepped away from him, she turned her head, her eyes wide.

“Ron…” she started, but he simply glared at her.

“You had him worried,” Harry explained. He watched Malfoy’s eyes narrow at him.

“I can take care of myself.”

“She collapsed,” Draco began, knowing they wouldn’t listen or believe him. “She got sick.”

“That’s convenient,” said Harry nastily. “She just happened to get sick when you two were leaving the dance…and where exactly were you headed afterwards?”

“That’s none of your business.” Ginny said angrily, stepping in between the two rivals. “Since when do you care about me?”

“Don’t do that,” Harry warned.

“Do what – tell the truth?”

“Ginny,” Hermione said, speaking for the first time. “We were really worried when you didn’t come back last night.”

Ginny flinched. “So, you’re the reason my own brother hates me?”

“He doesn’t…”

“Hermione, shut up for once. I’m not the eleven-year-old I used to be. I can do what I want, date who I want, and no one can tell me otherwise. If Draco is as bad as everyone says he is, then I’ll find that out for myself. But, if you’re all going to stand there and judge me for one tiny mistake I made, then you can all bugger off.”

Draco simply smirked and pulled her into a kiss again before leading her away from the Golden Trio.

____________________


She was pressed against him with her arms around his neck. Her back was arched as his lips caressed her neck, his tongue tasting her skin as he growled against her throat. He wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her mouth softly, nipping her lower lip. He loved that she had moaned, sending a tingle through his body.

He smiled as the sunlight streaked through the window and poured into his dorm. He watched Ginny squint as the gold rays fell across her face and she cringed.

He chuckled and caught her lips once more, his fingers trembling against the buttons on her blouse. She stilled him and pulled away.

“You’re nervous.”

Yes, I am.

Draco remained silent.

When he felt her hand touch his cheek and her warm lips closing over his, he relaxed and kissed her back. At first, the pressure of her lips was soft, light, and then a little harder. When she slid her hands down his sides and underneath his shirt, Draco almost thought he was going to lose it right there.

She smiled slightly against his mouth, her head craned to give him better access. His hands brushed her bare stomach, as he had built the courage to discard her top. He lightly pressed kisses to that part of her body and felt her squirm.

He smirked.

“You’re getting better,” she said hoarsely as his tongue slipped against her navel. Her body twitched and she brought her legs up on either side of him.

Draco thought she was going to crush his head if she squeezed her knees against him in pleasure, but when she didn’t he simply grinned up at her. “You might want to put those down.” He took hold of her legs and pushed until she placed them back in their original position. “I’m afraid if you get too excited you’ll kill me.”

She exhaled slowly and kissed him again, fiercely. She giggled lightly when his hands slid to undo her skirt, and she bit his lip when Draco brushed his fingers closer to the spot between her legs.

“Easy,” he whispered. “That’s nothing compared to the pleasure you’re going to feel with me inside you.”

Ginny nodded and relaxed,

His eyes greedily devoured her thin, curvy body as he kissed her slowly, nipping occasionally at her lower lip. He felt her fingers unbuttoning his top and it was soon discarded, with the rest of their clothes. He was inside her at once. God, she felt so good. He watched her face for any sign of pain. When he recognized the pleasant twitch in her eye as one of pleasure, he proceeded further until her nails clawed at his back.

A shudder crept through him as she pressed her warm fingers into his flesh and moaned quietly into his ear, her voice heavy as she spoke.

“I love you.”

____________________


Harry’s eyes flickered across the parchment as he looked over at Ron.

“She’s with him,” he said.

They were sitting in the common room later that afternoon with Hermione, and Harry had taken out the Marauder’s Map at his best friend’s request. After this morning, it seemed necessary.

“I don’t think this is such a good idea,” said Hermione with a weary look as Harry and Ron stood up. “Oh, don’t,” she hissed.

Harry turned to her. “It’s going to be okay, Mione.”

“Yeah, we’re only going to go down there and talk to Malfoy,” Ron replied.

“But…” Hermione grumbled. “You’ll be invading her privacy, and she’ll never trust you again. Plus, who’s to say you’ll even get in without having a wand pointed at you?”

“Ginny is my sister,” Ron said. “If I think she’s in danger, then I’m allowed to get her out of there.”

“How do you explain knowing she was with him in the first place?” Hermione snapped.

“Everyone knows they’re a couple.” Harry injected lightly.

Without so much as another word, Harry and Ron exited the common room, leaving Hermione to brood.
Leave a Review