Chapter 3 – Face Down




Her hands trembled against his chest as she used them to push him away, except that didn’t work as well as she had hoped when she pressed the palms of her hands down on his white oxford shirt. Ginny could feel the working muscles against her fingers, and it made her nervous. Even though she was aware his lips were still on hers, she didn’t move. Instead, she let her hands fall from his body, to hang limply at her sides like a rag doll.

“This is wrong,” she muttered into his mouth as his hands came to tangle themselves in her hair.

He bit her lip hungrily and broke away from her, holding her at arms length. He was just as flushed as she was, if not more. His hair was shaggy and his breathing coming out in short gasps, until he swallowed thickly. Draco frowned at her and sighed. “Is it?”

He brushed the hair from her face and Ginny felt her heart speed up.

“Yes,” she whispered.

“Incorrect answer,” he said, smiling and capturing her lips again, pressing her back into the wall.

Ginny moaned against him, his body pressed tightly to hers, holding her there. She kissed him back fiercely and dug her nails into his back, making him growl softly. Tilting her head, she gave him access to her neck, which he accepted willingly by biting down on her flesh, using his lips and tongue as well.

“Now you’re mine,” Draco said huskily as he lifted his head to admire the work he had done.


_______________________________


The rather large object was thrown at his head at full-speed. It narrowly missed him and shattered onto the floor, littering the ground with glass. He stared wide-eyed at her hand as it descended back into her pocket, and she turned to leave as if it had never happened.

“Wait a minute, Pansy,” Ron called as he walked forward and touched her shoulder. “I don’t get what you’re so mad at.”

Pansy’s body shook with laughter, and it made him uneasy. “You were with her, Weasley.”

“Ron, please,” he insisted.

“Alright, Ron,” she said unkindly, whirling around, her dark green eyes full of unshed tears. “I want to know why.”

“She’s my friend,” he reasoned. He glanced around the corridor to make sure no one was there. “I didn’t know you would disapprove of friends since you have so many.”

“I don’t like her.”

“Oh, that’s no surprise; you’ve hated her for seven years…”

“No, I don’t like to think of her with you.”

Ron stared at her, his mind racing at her words.


_______________________________


She watched him walk into the common room; he was smiling and looking around anxiously until he spotted her. She grinned when he sat down beside her.

“Someone’s had a good night.”

Harry nodded. “I asked Luna out tonight.”

“Oh, Harry!” Hermione squealed and latched onto him.

He brushed his hair from his eyes and said, “Yeah, it’s nice. She’s really cool. These past few weeks with her have been good. Plus, it’s not really awkward since she helped me fight at the Ministry.”

Hermione’s face darkened suddenly and she shook her head. “But what about Ginny?”

“She has her hands full with Malfoy,” Harry said tersely. “She’s not thinking of me. She’s thinking of him.”

“Harry, you don’t know that. He’s already tried to persuade her to switch partners.” Hermione frowned. “Trust me, the last person she’s thinking of is that jerk.”


_______________________________


Her fingers clutched his back as he pushed her skirt up and brushed her thigh with his hands. She was lying very still on the bed, and he was settled between her legs, his eyes gleaming in the dimly lit room. He moved up her body, placing soft kisses against her stomach, chest, and neck. As he was now able to move the hair from her face, he smiled slightly and kissed her mouth.

“Did you imagine this?” he asked, his breathing making her twitch as it slid across her cheeks when he spoke.

Ginny had always been taught that it was in impolite to speak until spoken to, so she took this time to say, “Something like this.” She pushed her knee into his groin and watched him take a breath. “I didn’t know you even had any feelings.”

Draco made a face. “That hurts,” he said.

“F-for me,” Ginny gasped as he straddled her.

He smiled softly and pressed his hips into hers, leaning forward so that their noses touched. “A Malfoy is full of surprises.”

Ginny felt the rush of a new emotion fill her as he played with her hair. His lips were on hers again, and so very warm, inviting.

He pushed his tongue past her eager lips and sank into her mouth, relishing the sound of the moan that came from deep within her, the moan that was just for him.

“I like when you do that,” he whispered, nipping her ear.

“Do what?” Her voice was dreamy.

“React to me,” he said, sounding satisfied. “It feels nice to have that again.”

“You know, you’re not as mean as everyone says,” Ginny replied, exhaling as he licked down her stomach now.

“Oh, well thank you.” He sniggered. “Of course, I’m not that horrible. It’s what my father wanted from me.”

“You’ll do what he says?”

Draco glanced up at her – she was so pretty. He smiled. “Not anymore.”

Ginny smiled and wiggled from beneath him to sit up. “Why did you bring me here?”

Draco looked around; they were in the Room of Requirement, and there was a large bed in the middle of everything, a nightstand with a bottle of champagne to their right. “It seemed nice, I guess.” He shrugged.

“You’re sure you didn’t have more planned? Not that I’d mind sleeping with you.”

He blinked at her. “Sleep with…What did you think was going to happen?”

Ginny blushed. “I thought you wanted…”

He smiled and touched her cheek. “That’s a thoughtful gesture, Weaselette. But we’ll see how the dance goes first.”


_______________________________


Hermione stood completely still. She and Blaise had been studying together in the library when it happened, and she still wasn’t exactly sure how it had come about as it was.

“You just…” she stammered. “You did, didn’t you? I’m not dreaming.”

“You dream about this?” he asked and kissed her once more, softer this time. “What a coincidence,” he whispered, grinning.

She blushed and nodded, leaning in again. Pressing her lips to his was a very intriguing experience. Hermione had kissed boys before, but none she was supposed to be rivals with.

“I think this dance is changing people,” she said.

He smiled in response and pulled her closer.


_______________________________


“What did you say?” His eyes went wide as she frowned at him.

Pansy sat down in a heap of hysterical tears now and sobbed into her knees. Ron was at a loss for words or actions when she glared angrily up at him, her mascara running down her cheeks. She brushed her hand across her face so that the back of it turned black, and shook her head.

“Forget it,” she hissed.

“No,” said Ron, kneeling down beside her. “Why didn’t you just tell me?”

“Oh, right,” she scoffed. “Like you’d believe that - you’d just think it was a load of bull.”

“Actually, I have a secret.”

He kissed her softly, unable to take it much longer.

_______________________________


Luna Lovegood stared at what she had just seen and watched one of her best friends leave her partner standing in the hallway where the Room of Requirement was located.

They had been wrapped in each other; she was against the wall with her head thrown back. He was grinding into her, almost drilling her small body into the wall with his own. And then she cried out, and Luna nearly dropped the book she was holding.

She stood frozen when the boy turned around to leave, and her friend went the opposite way into the darkness, and then he stopped.

Clearly, he hadn’t expected her to trespass here tonight.

He simply smirked at her.
Leave a Review